- 12+ years of industry experience across multiple platforms and skill sets.
- 7+ years of extensive experience in full life cycle implementations of PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM ( HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Recruiting, Compensation Payroll and ELM modules ) & ELM Enterprise Learning Management .
- 6+ years of experience in Web development, Web Services in ASP.NET, object - oriented analysis/design, requirements analysis, data modeling in SQL Server 2000, 2005 and reports using SSIS,SSRS.
- HRMS ( HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Recruiting, compensation and payroll modules) and ELM
- Design/ Implant of Customizations
- Design and Implementation of Security
- Fit GAP analysis
- Fine-tuning SQLs for optimal performance.
- Creating Function / Technical Design Documents
- Enhancements/ Extension development, data conversions, Interface writing, integration development and unit testing the implementation process
- Experience with workflow, Integration broker and Security
PeopleSoft Tools: Application Engine, Application Messaging and Query Manager, PeopleCode.
Integration Tools: Excel to CI, File Layout, Integration Broker, Web Services and Component Interface.
Data Management & Batch Processing Tools: Data Mover, Application Engine, Import Manager and Process Scheduler.
Development Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator.
Reporting Tools: SQR, SQL, PS Query, Crystal Reports and XML BI Publisher .
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i, MS Access and SQL Base
Non ERP Skills: Net Framework, ASP.NET, XML Web Services, ASP, Visual Basic, HTMLWeb Services.: SSIS, SSRS, Enterprise libraries, ACA Batch Architecture, AJAX. s: Microsoft Certified Professional
Confidential, Houston, TX
Application Analyst - PeopleSoft 9.1/Tools 8.52
- Played key role in Development of Interfaces, Customizations using People Code, Component Interfaces, Application Engine, Application Packages and Integration Broker for People Soft HR, Recruiting, and Compensation, Payroll, Benefits and ELM modules.
- Analyzed new functionality for Benefit PTO sell, Spousal Surcharge, leave accrual customization, populating the Annual Benefits Base Rate, automatically close all open benefits events upon the expiration of the deadline, Display Hourly Rate on Compensation Cycle to the existing components using PeopleCode.
- Analyzed and customized Employee, Position Data Page Daily Hours field, Person of Interest and Position Management Request Page’s in HR.
- Analyzed and customized to Add a flag for military status, Add additional screening questions for online application page, Applying to Multiple Jobs page in Recruiting.
- Designed and developed data conversion process to convert and customize data to business needs in PeopleSoft using Application Engine, Component Interface and File Layout.
- Designed and Developed Inbound/Outbound Interfaces and processing procedures for HR, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and ELM.
- Added interface using integration broker to allow Learners to make payment for activities that require payments through third party CyberSource, a credit card processing vendor.
- Involved in analysis, coding, unit testing the implementation process, troubleshooting, and code review of the project.
- Coordinated development and testing efforts between functional, technical and user groups. Managed issue tracking and creating project documentation.
- Worked with functional resources to integrate the legacy system data into the PeopleSoft tables
- Interacted with end users to understand business requirements and create Technical specification for RICE Objects according to the client’s requirement.
- Used Application Designer and other people tools in customizing and creating the Records, Pages, Menus and Components as per the client requirement
- Limited experience with PeopleSoft Workflow
- Managed small to medium size projects by coordinating with business stake holder in gathering system requirements and allocated resources for successful implementation.
- Performed requirements analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintain, modify and upgrade existing programs in MyPayStub application.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Associate - PeopleSoft 8.9 /Tools 8.48
- Analyzed and created new Application Engine & Component Interface program to upload employee’s new Compensation rates from input file to Job component.
- Created custom Component Interfaces to allow add new user ID’s to PeopleSoft security table.
- Designed and Developed Inbound/Outbound Interfaces and processing procedures for processing and Loading Employee Benefits, Deferred Compensation, Loan and 401K Contributions and Fidelity with Loan Deduction Changes information into PeopleSoft Tables.
- Worked with the clients to identify role-based security in PeopleSoft, creating user profile, permission list and roles.
- Performed year-end closing while maintaining ability to post current period activity.
- Designed, developed custom error messages on Benefits records and pages to hide beneficiary information based on different Plan Types.
- Created Run control Pages, Components and Records and attached them to required menus through Application Designer and made them available to various operators through Maintain Security to have the reports run under Process Scheduler.
- Involved in running Tax-Updates, Patches & Fixes using Change Assistant Tool. Functioned as an ADBA (Application DBA).
- Developed web application for marketing and distribution departments in ASP.NET using Web Services, AJAX user controls and caching to assist AIM clients to create new orders, view previous orders and view their current shipping status.
- Developed a utility tool for Institutional clients (like Banks) in ASP.NET using web services to access databases, validate the data and generated reports using SSRS. The web-service has been designed to execute stored procedures for any RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle etc). The number of concurrent web-services that could be processing at one time could be limited by a configuration setting.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed a web application using MVC architecture in ASP.NET/C#/SQL 2000/Web Services to assist support personnel to view status of real-time and batch transactions.
- Developed various user controls to display dashboard like view of an entire application that includes displaying successful/unsuccessful transactions by application, displaying scheduled and in-transit transactions by application etc.
- Implemented online flower store using ASP.NET and VB.NET. MS SQL is used for the database.
- This site enables the user to browse through different flower bouquets, which are categorized in different occasions.
- The user can search for a particular bouquet based on his p like price, occasion etc
- Worked on an Oil and Gas Reporting System Project, developed in C++ and with Sybase system 11.0 as back end.
- Also shows the sales based upon the area codes.
- Involved with creating database queries, creating triggers and views.
- Additional responsibilities included in database maintenance, recovery, backup and collecting data from all the locations.