- PeopleSoft Consultant having 3 years of experience
- Worked as IT consultant for Confidential Peoplesoft upgrade project involving various modules of HRMS.
- Involved in Upgradation from PeopleSoft 8.3 to 9.1 version.
- Worked on both batch and online objects (PIA).
- Involved in various enhancements and maintenance of existing programs.
- Worked in a Health care project which provides Production Support & Maintenance of the HRMS 8.8 modules (Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, Health & Safety).
- Very good conceptual knowledge of Workflow.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a motivated team player with excellent inter - personal skills.
- Good team player with excellent communication, technical, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
- Quick adaptability and systematic approach towards work are my assets.
Technologies: PeopleSoft- ERP Technology
Languages: People Code, SQR and SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98 /NT/XP, UNIX, MS-DOS.
Tools: People Tools 8.49, Application Designer, Application Engine, STAT, TOAD, Autosys
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
PeopleSoft: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.3 , Batch and online objects (PIA)
Reporting Tools: SQR, PSQuery
MS Tools: MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Industries: Pharmaceutical, Banking
Domain: PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft Time and Labor, Global Payroll
- Analysis of customized batch objects.
- Prepare technical design documents based on the analysis.
- Build/Development of existing Customizations in HCM 9.1.
- Performing data mapping and functionality mapping analysis between the 8.3 and 9.1 versions.
- Preparation of Data Conversion Scripts.
- Customization and analysis of various batch objects like SQRS and Application Engine Programs.
- Implementation of the new functionality as per the client Requirement.
- Retrofitting of SQRs, SQCs and Application Engine programs.
- Performing Peer reviews for technical design documents, code, test plans, test results, and documents to ensure standards are properly adhered to during document or code preparation.
- Preparation of Unit Test Plans, Scenarios.
- Execution of Unit Test cases and documentation of detailed unit test results.
- Monitoring Biweekly Payroll process.
- Checking input files for payroll process.
- Preparing Payroll time files and performance graph reports.
- Customizing the existing sqrs as per the new change requests.
- Development of new custom sqrs as a part of enhancements.
- Impact Analysis of the existing code to incorporate the new changes.
- Preparing Detailed Design Documents.
- Performance tuning of sqls.
- Preparing Design/Analysis Documents for SQR conversion process.
- Creating job definition in the Exceed and scheduling jobs.
- Testing batch sqrs as a part of conversion process.
- Understanding the requirement and preparation of Functional specification, Test Plan, Test Results.
- Test plan and Test results are done in Quality Center.
- Involved in preparation of Effort Estimates for some of the new projects.
- Involved in System Integration Testing for interfaces and online objects.
- Production support in terms of batch monitoring. Also, involved in trouble shooting batch issues and provided permanent solution.
- Prepared BM Schedule sheet.
- Involved in peer review of all the documents before delivery.
- Coordination with onsite in terms of JAD, walkthrough, queries, task status updates, issues.
- Assist team members by providing ideas, issue resolution.
- Mentoring new members in the team.