- Project Management of large ERP projects and custom developed systems implementation (HRMS, Benefits, Payroll, Interfaces, FINANCIALS and other administrative systems in the Financial, Telecommunications, Insurance, Education, Transportation, Medical, Human Resources, Construction, Mining, Power/Energy, Oil and Gas and Public Sectors)
- Enjoy Client’s Relationships and demonstrate subject matter expertise in the planning, design, execution, delivery and support of ERP implementations and upgrades
- Expertise in leading JAD and business process improvement initiatives
- Oversight and management of Consulting and customer project teams
- Independently develop sound business plans and proposals
- Exercise strong technical and professional judgement over a wide range of consulting engagements including mergers and acquisitions.
- Expert knowledge of ERP applications including Oracle and PeopleSoft HRMS, Financials and e - Business Suites
- Managed business process subject matter expertise in multiple industries
- Ability to successfully manage and plan across multiple clients and engagements
- Ability to lead and deliver effective formal and informal presentations to client and project teams
- Demonstrate expert functional and technical competency in PeopleSoft and Oracle ERP systems implementations and upgrades
- Managed the evaluation and development of solutions for technical problems
- Served as Quality assurance, test planner and technical oversight reviewer on various ERP implementations in both USA and Canadian fortune 100 company’s ERP implementations
- Excellent hands on experience with HP Quality Centre (Test Director), Load Runner and WinRunner.
- Bring new perspective or tools to create resolution for clients most troubling or complex issues
- ERP Software Package Selection, Evaluation and Implementation
- Excellent understanding of HR, Financial business processes and systems
- In-depth knowledge of business processes in area of Finance/HRMS and understanding of integration with other business processes and systems interfaces
- Proven expertise in providing guidance and direction on defined business procedures, and assist in the development, refinement and documentation of business processes.
- Expertise in Business Area Analysis, Business process mapping/ reviews and fit-gap analysis, post implementation review and recommending effective process-re-engineering
- Excellent experience in developing test strategies, test planning and execution,Business Process Reengineering and Work Flow analysis using best practices in the industry
- Superior Analytical, Problem Solving, Communication, change management and Presentation Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with User and Technical community. Well developed verbal and written communication skills, including strong documentation skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Result oriented with ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Excellent experience in working with all levels of the organization including senior executives and key users
- Developing testing plans, scenarios and scripts and performing functional acceptance testing for system, Conversion, enhancements, modifications and upgrades
- Excellent experience in developing and executing project plans, project charters, budgets, resource plans, quality assurance processes reconciliations. audits and reporting to ensure data integrity and completeness
- Development of training materials and deliver training to user community and other team members
- Development of communication plans for the user community
- Well balanced knowledge of financial, human resources, IT disciplines and PC software
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Visio etc. etc.
- IBM MVS, VSAM, CICS, TSO/ISPF, DOS, LAN Manager IBM Token Ring, Novell NetWare, MicroSoft Windows, Banyan Vines, Lotus Notes
- DB2,ORACLE, INFORMIX/Cobol, Fortran, SQL & JCL
- PeopleSoft HRMS v 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.12, 8.3, 8.8, 8.9, 9.1 - HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Pension including eRecruit, ePay and eBen . Online training on Peoplesoft 8.9-9.1 deltas.
Peoplesoft Solution Architect/SR. Business Analyst
- Responsible for performing a complete functional requirement/Fit/Gap analysis of GMU’s collective bargaining contract changes
- Performed configuration of HR/ Effected Benefits Programs/Plans and Payroll processes including testing to implement these changes within tight time lines
- Currently analyzing the current HR/Benefits/Time and Labor/Payroll process problems and presenting the best practices to the senior management for optimum solutions to stabilize the Peoplesoft 9.1 implementation project.
- Responsible for analyzing the Module Integration problems between HRMS, Finance, Expenses and EPM/budget modules and presenting the management the solution using best practices of Peoplesoft in the industry. The integration includes the Application messaging between HR, Finance and EPM.
- Created several scope and Functional Specification documents for providing solution in HR, Benefits including several vacation Plans,benefit deductions, PTO, Payroll changes to implement Collective bargaining for Faculty Term employees.
- Responsible for testing the Faculty Work Load/Annual Reporting components of e-Performance module.
- Responsible for training the functional analysts in the area of HR/benefits and payroll including knowledge transfer.
- Responsible for developing functional requirements the Template based Hire with custom work Flow using Oracle AWE and Delegation for Term facility Hires and Rehires.
SR. Business Analyst-ERP HR
- Responsible for performing a complete requirement analysis of current HR, Health and Safety, Training, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor and Absence Management business functions.
- Responsible for interviewing business owners and SME’s and developed process flows of their current processes using Visio charts.
- Conducted several JAD sessions in the area of HR/Payroll/benefits/Time and Attendance/Absence management and health and safety and training and developed several process maps using Visio.
- Developed a Request for Proposal to find a suitable software solution to replace the companies’ current HR, Health and Safety, Training, Benefits, Payroll and Time and Labor/ Absence Management systems.
- Evaluated ERP software including Ceridian, ADP, SuccessFactors and Peoplesoft 9.1 HCM/Payroll products for potential solution for clients current systems.
SR. Peoplesoft HR
- Responsible for performing a Fit/Gap and requirements analysis of current Canadian HR, Benefits and Payroll functions with PeopleSoft HR, Payroll and benefits for a new implementation and conversion from Ceridian to Peoplesoft Canadian Payroll/Benefits.
- Responsible for complete configuration of Canadian HR, Payroll and Benefit Tables, including earnings, deductions, Deduction tax classifications, tax effects, Canadian Pension Plans, saving plans, complete tax table set up and Vacations plans (leave accrual/PTO plans).
- Responsible for configuration of Canadian Benefit plans for each province due to different legislations and Record of Employment set up requirements.
- Designed and configured different vacation plans, sick leave and Absent management including leave accruals using different benefit plans
- Responsible for providing information on Canadian tax laws including Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance and Registered Pension plans and Years end slips including federal tax reporting T4’s, T4A’s, RL-1 and RL-2’s
- Responsible for performing functional testing of Payroll and benefits and problem solving specially in the area of Canadian taxation involving Canadian Revenue Agency involving all the provinces including Quebec related taxation for earnings, deductions and benefit related deductions.
- Documented the complete Payroll and Benefit set up and processing instructions and the to-be processes to run Canadian Payroll for the client