Talented, value - driven professional offering 20 years of experience with diverse range of technologies within multiple industry settings including private, public, and non-profit. Outstanding skillset in the design, development, and delivery of cost-effective, high performance technology and business solutions. Coupled with technology expertise, a well-organized, result-oriented, and a highly analytical leader with proven track record in developing and implementing organizational turnaround and transformational plans. His areas of focus are in the Process Specialist, SME ERP Project Management, implementation, monitoring of technology tools, programs, and ERP initiatives. Demonstrated success in managing and implementing initiatives with very large teams and budgets.
- Information Systems Design and Development
- Information Technology Leadership
- Information Systems Integration
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Analysis and Integration
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- Organizational Transformation & Turnaround
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Custom Software Development
- Database Design (RDBMS)
- Systems Engineering
- System Migrations /Integrations
- Enterprise wide solution s Implementations
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross - Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
- High Availability Planning
- Technology Innovations
- Technology Integrations
- Offshore Support Strategies
- Business Continuity
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Fusion
- Talent Management
- Compensation Management
- Application Designer
- Application Engine
- App Messaging
- PeopleSoft Upgrade
- PS Query
- PeopleSoft HRMSPeopleSoft FSCMPeopleSoft CRMTime & LaborPortal
- Tax Updates
- Microfocus Cobol
- Oracle App Server
- IBM WebSphere
- Crystal Reports
- Upgrade Assistant
- Change Assistant
- Data Conversion
- Retrofit Customizations
- Various Upgrade Passes
- Fit & Gap Analysis
- IBM DB2
- IBM Ascential Datastage
- Windows /NT
- MS Project
- Shell scripting
- Visual Basic
- PMP Certified
- PeopleSoft Technology
- PeopleSoft Upgrader
- PeopleSoft System Administration
- PeopleSoft Program Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Informatica Administration
Fusion Solution Architect
- Worked with executive management to establish “Business/IT Strategic roadmap”, project onboarding and business case development activities for Oracle fusion applications.
- Devised Roadmap for Fusion Transition from existing PeopleSoft applications.
- Evaluated Talent management SaaS solution from Oracle Fusion and SAP Success Factors keeping in view the client functional requirements.
- Developed Roadmap for Human Resources Participated in Architectural Review Process
- Worked with Program Management Office for preparing Technology and Budget Estimates.
- Worked on Software Vendors Scorecard including SAP and Oracle Fusion for Talent Management.
- Implementation Partners Vendor Analysis to pick the appropriate Talent Management Platform.
- Prepared Technical RFP requirements for SaaS based Recruiting Solution.
- Evaluated Vendors Demo’s and RFP responses from Oracle Taleo, Avature and iCIMS.
- Prepared Technical Assessments based on client current PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion and other platforms.
- Defined Roles and Responsibilities for ERP Implementation Vendor.
Technical Project Manager
- Oversee a program of multiple IT projects, rolling up project plans from multiple teams.
- Coordinate dependencies between projects, align project plans with the organizational roadmap, communicate and coordinate impact to internal teams and clients.
- Manage all aspects of implementation of individual projects affecting operational systems, tools and processes.
- Define metrics to measure effectiveness of improvement initiatives.
- Analyze data and communicate results.
- Assist in implementation of process and procedures.
- Architect of systems and change management to ensure applicability
- Evaluate various technical alternatives, vendors, and approaches.
- Board-level and senior management presentations throughout the projects.
- Client acquisition and sales including client relationship management.
- Counsel organizations on preparing for and implementing organizational change and consolidation strategies.
PeopleSoft Infrastructure Architect
- Created roadmap and project plans for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.x upgrade from 7.5 ->8.8-> 9.x and HRMS 8.9 ->9.x Incorporating strategies for Load Balancing, Failover and Disaster Recovery and affective use of app messaging for HR GL interfaces, Personal Data, User Profile and Payroll Accounting sync between HRMS and FSCM. Business Process Re-engineering, Identified and Retrofit customizations, performed data conversations and Implemented HCM->FSCM Integrations.
- Developed test cases and executed them UNIT and Regression testing phase scenarios .Platform upgrade of SQL Server and NT Servers.
- Sizing of Appservers, Batch Servers and Webservers. Provided SME services to functional and development teams.
- Created DMO, DEV and UAT environments and performed various upgrade passes. Conducted weekly upgrade status meetings and Fit Gap Analysis sessions.
- Created Work Break down structure, Schedule Development, Issue and Communication Management Plan and post go live validation plan.
- Provided day to day PeopleSoft administration production support ranging from refreshes to tax updates to performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Integration of Financials and HR systems for General Ledger transactions.
- Integration of data with other government agencies using secure data transfer Protocol.
- Bi-weekly and monthly payroll generation support.
- Performance Tuning of ongoing processes to handle growing data volumes.
- Devised Change Management Procedures.
- Liaison with Network and other Infrastructure groups.
- Worked with SUPPORT desk for Production related issues in PeopleSoft FSCM, HR, and SQL Server.
- Provided DBA support for platform migration from PeopleSoft FSCM to Oracle Financials and HCM into Federal Personnel and Payroll Systems involving Kronos Time and Labor application.
- Supported activities included database migration, data conversion, and data warehouse.
- Integrated third party systems by creating data integration channels for data transfer to government agencies like Treasury and OPM.
- Identified Data Points for data extraction and transformation and close out existing open ended processes.
- Synchronize data with Kronos time and labor application.
- Created Data mappings for data transfer from PeopleSoft to mainframe.
PeopleSoft Infrastructure Lead
- Managed PeopleSoft DBA team providing 99.9% up time for PeopleSoft applications.
- Responsible for production support, problem resolution, monitoring, maintenance and technical assistance for different environments ranging from DEV, TEST, UAT and PROD.
- Maintained roadmap for software releases, MPs, patches, bundles and tax updates. Implemented change control, backup and recovery strategy.
- Establish SLA with stake holders.
- Managed development, testing, deployments and production support activities.
- Maintained project plans and issue logs.
- Planned enhancement of existing systems.
- Provided leadership to highly technical staff to ensure successful, cost-effective and on-time project implementations.
- Provided work directions and sharing knowledge in high complexity projects.
- Motivated the team for idea sharing, personal technology advancing and value-added initiatives.
- Executive reporting, presentations, briefings and recommendations.
- Communicating with clients to identify requirements, project risks.
- Created Support Infrastructure team by a mixture of junior and seasoned Infrastructure members.
- Provided oversight of functional specifications and produce deliverables to ensure quality standards.
- Communicated with clients regularly to identify requirements, project risks, benefit cost ratio and deliverables.
- Coordinated reporting status from all related support groups to consolidate the information to senior executives in bi-weekly PeopleSoft infrastructure meetings.
- Created Etrust Rules, test plans, issue logs and resource management.
- Liaison with Database Administrators, Unix Admins, NT security and PeopleSoft application user groups.
- Etrust implementation Project plan served as a role model for other corporate applications.
- Created Sarbanes Oxley Implementation Project plan for PeopleSoft applications.
- As part of Sarbanes Oxley Implementation, initiated Segregation of duties, System Audit and Database Audit initiative among various PeopleSoft users, support and Infrastructure groups.
- Managed and coordinated test plans, architecture modification and security enhancements.
- Created plans for continuous monitoring and SOX compliance.
- Configured, maintained and administered HR, Financials, EPM Budgeting and Portal environments.
- Installed, configured and tuned application servers, process schedulers, WebLogic, Informatica powermart servers.
- Created multiple WebLogic webserver instances and application server domains for load balancing and failover.
- Created separate Integration Broker/App Messaging App Server domain.
- Applied PeopleSoft application bundles.
- Monitored, detected, analyzed, fixed and communicated problems affecting business applications.
- Processed migrations to test and production using STAT.
- Applied PeopleSoft patches, Bundles and MP’s. Created Unix monitoring scripts for application server, process schedulers and web servers.
PeopleSoft Upgrade Lead
- Lead the upgrade team through strategic planning and execution of PeopleSoft FSCM 8sp2 to FSCM 8.9 with associated PeopleTools upgrade from v8.17.09 to v8.48.08 on DB2 8.2 and Solaris 8 platform upgrade/implementation.
- Managed/Coordinated efforts between various IT groups.
- Responsibilities included development and execution of project strategy, coordination of tasks among technical and business area groups.
- Optimize application upgrade process and reduce time frame, and total budget by 20%.
- Built FSCM 8.9 Demo environment for the upgrade.
- Performed initial pass and several move to production passes.
- Mentored the staff to assist in test moves and final move to Production.
- Fine-tuned the upgrade process by running data conversion concurrently, executed sql scripts on database server, created views by sql script instead of data mover.
- Created Upgrade Project Plan and strategy.
- Developed DB2 8.2 upgrade project plans. Resolved performance, infrastructure, and data conversion issues
Data warehouse Technical Lead
- Lead the data warehouse team through planning, design, development and execution of Financial Data warehouse using IBM Acsential Datastage, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 and Sun Solaris platforms.
- Responsibilities Included development and execution of project strategy, day to day management and coordination of tasks among various groups.
PeopleSoft Infrastructure Consultant
- Built Infrastructure for numerous clients Implementing FSCM, CRM, EPM and Portal. Built Client Architecture including Database Server, Application Server, Batch Server and Webserver for Optimal PeopleSoft Performance. Helped Clients choose the Hardware, OS and Database.
- Created BCP and DR plans. Load Balancing of Webservers and Application Servers.
- Designed Patching Strategy and Password Change Procedures.
- Trained clients Infrastructure group to maintain their PeopleSoft environments.
PeopleSoft Installations Consultant
- Involved with PeopleSoft Installs since PeopleSoft version 7.x. and recently performed the latest Installs to PeopleSoft 8.8.
- In numerous projects, developed the Installation project plans focusing on the technical facets of the Installs.
- Involved in early Installs of Enterprise Performance Management.
- Managed and performed several PeopleSoft HRMS, FSCM, EPM, CRM and Portal installs using varied database platforms and Operating System environments.
- Supported the installation, configuration and maintenance of PIA architectures.
- Worked in partnership with PeopleSoft GSC and PeopleSoft Development for testing and implementation of new releases.
- Worked closely with GSC EPM group for solving some of EPM complex issues during early adaptor customer installations, modified installation procedures.
- Trained the customer on the Install process and specific tools such as Upgrade Assistant, Application Designer and Data Mover.
PeopleSoft Architecture Consultant
- Performed the technical architecture assessment and analyzed client’s overall architecture, made recommendations.
- Performed several new PeopleSoft client environment by discussed advantages/disadvantages of their available options in regards to databases, database servers, application servers, and web servers for optimized PS environments.
- Knowledge transfer, documentation and facilitating proper management of the PeopleSoft environment.
PeopleSoft Upgrade Consultant
- Performed numerous PeopleSoft minor and major upgrades, installation and service packs for all supported paths from 7.x to 8.x.
- This included version updates of 7.x and 8.x for HR, Financials, Distribution, EPM, Federal and Student Administration.
- Performed every aspect of upgrade including planning entire execution of upgrade, test moves, actual moves to production, compare report analysis, reporting strategies, phone support, knowledge transfer, trainer, PSC liaison with the GSC, applying patches/fixes.
- Involved in database administration activities for creating new databases, database sizing using PeopleSoft standards. Query tuning for efficient PeopleSoft batch processes.
- Wrote Unix scripts for hot and cold database backups.
- Performed database recovery, memory management to accommodate PeopleSoft transactions, monitoring rollback segment for batch transactions, tune oracle parameters including SGA, and I/O management.