PeopleSoft Development: App Engine, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PS Query, nVision, SQR, Component Interface, and Crystal Reporting
PeopleSoft Modules: HR 9.0, Time and Labor; FIN 8.4 AP/PO, AR/BI, and GL
Basic AIX/Unix skills and VB Script:
Other software familiarity: MVS, JCL, ISPF/PDF, PL/1, Mobius Document Direct, Oracle 11g, STAT ACM 5.2
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Wrote an app engine to diagnose Leave Accrual / Timesheet discrepancies.
- Maintained large, complex Peoplesoft HRCMS installation.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Maintained Employee Review system for continued operation
- Wrote an applet to allow non - HR staff to alter employee phone number.
- Upon acquisition of Confidential, wrote custom query to upload key HR data into new corporate parent’s system
- Configured new benefit option (“employee plus one”) in HR system to accommodate new benefit granularity.
- Implemented new Confidential on short notice and on time, doing all design, coding, and testing work.
- Customized Purchasing’ Activity Summary screen to show additional invoiced and received information for each PO line item.
- Altered billing code to use new credit card gateway vendor, a team effort that saves company thousands of dollars per month.
- Outsourced multiple AR and billing reports to be processed by mailing vendor by producing data feeds, reducing mailing and postage costs and gaining access to NCOA information.
MFS Investment Management, Boston, Massachusetts
- doing maintenance and bringing on new projects