- As a Business Analyst/ Consultant, I support/supported multiple daily operations in PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain. This has included troubleshooting, hands - on user support, analysis and recommendation of new processes, process reengineering, change management and communication to all levels of the organization. These modules have included: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Billing, Purchasing, and iPro up to and including version 9.2. I also am able to create and troubleshoot reports in PS Query, Crystal and XML. Over the years I have acquired some technical skills to assist my functional skills.
- These are in Application Designer, Workflow and SQL. I have provided support both onsite and offsite for clients as well as coordinated and worked with other offsite and offshore teams. To accomplish remote work, I have utilized VPN, Remote Desktop, and WebEx.
- Over 7 years of PeopleSoft FSCM Analyst experience in PO, Purchasing, eProcurement, EDI, Order Management, Inventory, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Project Costing.
- Handled worldwide support, develop, trouble shoot of whole suits of PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain, which includes GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, OM and BI for 8 different business entities from v.8.4, v.8.7, v.8.9., v.9.0, v.9.1, v.9.2.
- Involved in Upgrade of PeopleSoft HCM from version 9.1 to 9.2 and performed impact of changes with the technical teams.
- Design, and development and testing of various PeopleSoft modules such as GL, Order to Cash process, Purchase Order.
- Experience in business-related project milestones such as in Requirements Gathering, Data Modeling (logical and physical design of databases), Business Gap Analysis, Unit/ Integration Testing, Data Migration, User Training, and System Maintenance.
- Hands-on configuration of PeopleSoft Financial modules (GL, KK, AP, AM, PO, AR, BI) as well as for assisting clients in the selection, implementation and support. Leading clients through design workshops and validation, configuration, testing, deployment cycles. Solid understanding of fit/gap analysis requirements for Workflow implementations.
- Functional lead and support of the Oracle Financial project, which included GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, and Inventory. Provided fits and gaps business analyses, user tests, system tests, trouble shootings and post-production support.
- Advanced knowledge and experience which includes End-End Implementation, Upgrade, Legacy to PeopleSoft Conversion, Integration between PeopleSoft Finance and third-party system, Customization- Enhancement and Production Support in various PeopleSoft Financial (FSCM) applications.
- PeopleSoft Consultant with sophisticated technical skills in the areas of Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, People Code, Application Packages, Integration Broker and Workflow developer tools.
- Hands-on experience in Requirements Gathering, Data Modelling (logical and physical design of databases), Business Gap Analysis, Unit/Integration Testing, Data Migration, User Training, and System Maintenance.
- Strong Functional experience in PeopleSoft financials 9.2, 9.1, 9.0, 8.8, 8.4, 8.3, 8.0, 7.5, 7.0 and experience in analysis, design, and development and testing of various PeopleSoft modules such as GL, Order to Cash process, Purchase Order
- Worked on Fixed Asset Version 8.9 and application life-cycle implementation experience including Global Support Center.
- Good knowledge of whole PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal functionality to do impact analysis for any customizations.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Peoplesoft Financial Consultant
- Involved in requirements gathering, technical/functional design and testing file layouts for interfaces and Application Engine programs in AP, eProcurement, Purchasing and General Ledger modules.
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 modules, including Account Payables, General Ledger, Purchasing, ELM, Accounts Receivables, Billing, Inventory, Order Management, Asset Management, Project Costing modules as Functional Analyst.
- Worked on PeopleSoft FSCM upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 as well and performed Production Support, enhancements and customizations of PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2. Configured Requisition, Purchasing, Payable, Project & Billing business unit in PeopleSoft FSCM system.
- Developed technical specification documentation for the new changes brought out in version 9.2.
- Resolved issues with check printing, Crystal Reports, positive payment and Accounts Payable voucher matching functionality.
- Advised Accounting and Purchasing staff on use of Peoplesoft functionality, Created SQL scripts for mass database changes and wrote custom queries. Modified People code, SQR code and Crystal Reports Layouts for making changes to Application Engines, Pages and Reports.
- Managed the PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials and Supply Chain Programs as part of the team. Applications included: Contract Management, eProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger.
- Involved in the production support for PeopleSoft General Ledger, AR, AP, eProcurement, AM, purchasing modules and had resolved issues and improved business process efficiency.
- Coached and counseled managers regarding performance management, change management, and employee relations issues.
- Implemented online and batch customizations in HR, Payroll and Time and Labor, Benefits and Benefits Administration modules as per functional requirements.
- Developed/Enhanced SQR Programs scheduled to run monthly to submit Personal and Payroll data.
- Worked with Users, Application Owners, Managers, and team to draw up specifications and gather requirements for PeopleSoft FSCM (PO, Inventory, EPro, BI, GL, AP, AR) Assisted in streamlining the SCM process as per requirements and anticipated deliverables.
- Handled worldwide support, develop, trouble shoot of whole suits of PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain, which includes GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, ELM, eProcurement, Inventory, OM and BI for 8 different business entities from v.8.9. v.9.0.
- Member of their production support team for PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 systems while working on the upgrades People Tools 8.5 .11, then FSCM 9.1 to 9.2, People Tools 8.5 .16.
- Interacted and assisted Tech Team to modify interfaces to convert legacy Asset data to PeopleSoft Asset Management.
- Conducted global support and trouble shoot for PeopleSoft 9.1 Order management application.
- Supported Journal Generator process issues to format and distribute journals to GL in PeopleSoft Purchasing and Payables modules.
- Trouble shoots problems of delivered app engines in GL and developed many SQR reports from the scratch.
- Tested End to End Processes for Purchasing, eProcurement, ELM, Inventory, Asset Management, Lease Administration, Billing and Payables i.e. Procure to Pay, Replenishment to Purchase Orders, Requisition to Asset creation, Leases to Billing.
- Worked as a hands-on function lead of analysts to support the PeopleSoft HCM/ELM 9.2 Upgrade effort.
- Designed performance tuning for several Application Engine programs and SQRs in Account Payables (AP) Module.
- Worked on day to day enhancements of the system and support for users especially in AP, AR, AM, GL modules.
- Provided subject matter expertise guidance for PeopleSoft SCM (OM, Inventory) existing functional and technical usage and additional customization recommendations for various strategic project needs.
- Utilized PeopleSoft Query and SQL in data analysis, validation and reporting
- Worked in PeopleSoft Finance modules like GL, AR, AP, Cash Management, SCM, Commitment Control, Allocations, Asset Management, Project Costing.
- Established a GL business unit and ledger, GL calendar, journal sources, and accounting entry templates to transfer journals from Asset Management to GL.
- PeopleSoft 9.1 and 9.2 upgrade initiatives, Fit/Gaps and analyzing new enhancements and features.
- Provide business expertise and support to end users of the PeopleSoft 9.1 financials General Ledger, Receivables, and Payables.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Peoplesoft Financial Consultant
- Prepared Business Functionality document of PeopleSoft so that new developers can easily understand functionality. Configured Accounting templates, Processing options, and Payable Options Payment terms for AP and GL.
- Provided secondary support to PeopleSoft Asset Management, General Ledger and SCM.
- Worked on development of integration of Project Costing / Billing with client Time Entry applications.
- Developed interfaces, reports and modified Peoplesoft Objects, Application Engine, People code, SQR, Navision, Crystal Reports and provided technical support.
- Performed customization in eProcurement to transparently include inventory items in search category only to prevent from purchasing goods that is already in stock.
- Designed and Developed Several Custom interfaces to AR, BI, PO, AM, Commitment Control, Inventory, AP and GL Modules.
- Developed and Modified Custom Application Engine to interface data between PeopleSoft Payroll and GL.
- Involved in customizations, production support, testing and debugging of Accounts Payables, Purchasing and eProcurement module.
- Implemented application customizations based on fit-gap analysis and enhancements for Projects, Grants, Commitment Control Billing, Projects, AR, AP, AM, Travel & Expense, Contracts and GL modules.
- AS-IS PeopleSoft business process gathered from various sources including workshop and individual interview sessions.
- Implementation lead for PeopleSoft purchasing, supplier contracting, Strategic sourcing, e-supplier connection modules.
- Developed Purchasing Interface that loads data from flat file into staging tables while doing various data validations using Application Engine People Code and finally loads into PeopleSoft tables through Component Interface.
- Analysis of functionality of the Peoplesoft Financials 9.0 Inventory & Order Management.
- Involved on Project RICE (Reporting, interfaces, customizations and enchantments).
- Involved in converting and testing Employee Data and balance data from PeopleSoft HRMS into Financials using Integration Broker.
- Work with the end users to resolve issues with contract activation, initial grants billing and amount allocation for amount-based contract lines.
- Worked on several enhancement requests including changes to AR/express deposit pages, writing custom queries using the PS Query Tool, People Code changes, importing conversion Data, creating and configuring 3rd party Interfaces into and from PeopleSoft and out/in, to/from other systems.
- Wrote People Code for validating the data in the pages and for implementing the functionalities in the Application.
- Tested lot of SQRs and validation procedures to upload data into PeopleSoft system.
- Implemented new PeopleSoft Financial Systems modules (Grants Travel and Expense, Receivables, Billing, Project Costing, Asset Management).
- Worked on PeopleSoft application upgrade from PeopleSoft HCM 8.8 to PeopleSoft HCM 9.1.
- Involved in testing the two independent workflows have been setup for two different business units in approval workflow for Purchase Orders and Requisitions.
- Tested, certified and documented many people code programs and making sure application is ready to move to Production.
- Involved in testing the Pay cycle process and creating checks in Accounts Payable modules.
- Involved in testing customizations in Application engine to extract data and create flat files using File layout.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Peoplesoft Business Analyst
- As part of PeopleSoft Financials and supply chain management (FSCM) team worked on implementation of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, E-pro and Purchasing, Order Management and Inventory modules.
- Developed conversion and interface programs using BIP and Application engine to load the PeopleSoft application tables from the legacy tables.
- Executed and prepared test scripts for Integration Broker (xml messages) to load data from third party systems to Accounts Receivables/Billing modules.
- Customized eProcurement Purchase Orders and other reporting templates to modify company formats using PeopleSoft XML Publisher from crystal reports.
- Performed verifications and code walkthrough in team deliverables in eProcurement, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger.
- Worked on enhancements and Workflow activities in modules Billing and eProcurement.
- Modified and implemented custom SQRs to print the monthly/weekly payroll summary statements for employees.
- Involved in Day-to-day interactions with the Users on the Project Costing, Accounts Receivable, Billing and Travel & Expenses business requirements and test cases.
- Supported Payroll (Payroll Administration - Pay Sheet, Pay Calc and Pay Confirm Processes) and worked on issues related to payroll.
- Worked on Customized People Code for Core HR, Time and Labor and NA Payroll modules for different requirements as demanded.
- Involved in the configuration and Setup of Integration Broker in People soft financials to synchronize data between financials and HRMS.
- Configured and Documented all key components of General Ledger including GL options, calendars, chart fields, business units and ledgers.
- Performed customization in eProcurement to transparently include inventory items in search category only to prevent from purchasing goods that is already in stock.
- Developed an interface using Integration Broker to receive the fulfillments from the third-party system.
- Developed a custom Application Engine program to interface Sponsor data from Info Ed to PeopleSoft using the delivered Customer Component Interface.
- Involved in the design, development of custom reports using XML publisher and Application Engine).
- Debugged and Resolved issues related to Application Engine, People code and BIP Report.
- Developed Custom PL/SQL Stored Procedures and SQL loader to load Data in FAMIS from PeopleSoft Financial Database.
- Implemented different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
- Produced various business documents such as business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), and Non-Functional Requirements Document (NFRD), business Process Documents, business Flow Documents, User Training Manuals, User Interface Specifications.
- Reviewed the business requirements document with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application. Ordering entry applications, billing systems and data flow to provisioning systems and interfaces between them.
- Requirement elicitation and analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document.
- Bi-Directional replication Oracle E- Business Suites Data to Outside Database targets for Reporting and Business Intelligence.
- Analyze and implement Reporting needs for business (Queries, Crystal, Business Objects). Conduct User Training, meeting with business as well as IT and update stakeholders.
- Developed a fresh interface for Multi-Currency transactions in AP and GL for customers on the Canadian side of the border.
- Maintenance and Support of PeopleSoft financial applications along with non-production activities in GL module and Project Costing across multiple environments.
- Designed workflows using Informatica Power Centre to perform ETL on the data from the staging area to the transaction enrichment data store and to the compensation data marts.
- Developed various transformations like expression, joiner, and aggregator as per the requirements and executed the workflows and verified the data on data mart.
- Worked with DBA teams to transitional logical data model to physical database design & Very good understanding of Mortgage transactions.
- Document detailed business and functional requirements and enhancement documents after conducting user interviews and performing GAP Analysis between existing processes and to-be scenarios.
- Used the guidelines and artifacts of the Agile Methodology to strategize the Implementation effort in different iterations and phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Effectively priortized requirements in multiple phases which resulted in better requirement management and control
- Developed business Use Case for new product functionality after conducting requirement elaboration sessions with client teams.
- Conduct analysis and feasibility studies to enhance application functionality and improve user experience.
- Lead weekly project status meetings between the project development team, onsite consultants and clients.
- Worked closely with the QA team to help create manual test cases and maintain test plans.
- Coordinate end to end process business process from posting of an open item, return process, installment process, write off etc.
- Responsible for resolving various multiple issues and converging conflicts between requests from various stakeholders.
- Maintained the requirement Traceability matrices (RTM) to track the coverage of Requirements vs designed test cases.
- Created various UML diagrams including Use case, Sequence, Activity Diagrams etc.