- I am a consultant with over 20 years’ of experience implementing and managing ERP systems in the University, Government, Insurance, Banking, and Energy sectors.
- Extensive background with leading teams (onshore and onshore/offshore) to integrate, convert and customize PeopleSoft and Workday functionality.
- Skilled at working with the Business community, Functional teams, and Technical teams to document requirements, functional specifications and testing.
- Over 20 years of experience in the information management field specifically PeopleSoft and Workday in the following benefits, payroll, recruiting, time and labor, and absence management on domestic and international projects that ranged from $2,000,000 to $20,000,000
- 21 years of experience with the PeopleSoft HCM products through version 9.2 and Workday 31. Extensive experience in the project management, functional, and technical aspects of PeopleSoft and Workday.
- Identification, evaluation, analysis, and tracking of resolution for all project issues and actions. Supporting release and spring planning sessions, daily stand up, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions, and project team meetings in all phases of the SDLC.
- Worked with all levels of the organization through development, integration, administration, infrastructure, and database initiatives for problem resolution and roadblock removal for both implementations and upgrades. Developed contingency and mitigation plans.
- PeopleSoft/Oracle Cloud
- Workday HCM
- Project leadership
- Human Resources
- Benefits & Benefits Administration
- Payroll (N.A. and Global)
- Time and Labor
- Absence Management
- Human Resource Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Global Compliance
- Audit and Internal Controls
- Workforce Planning
- Payroll Management
- Time and Absence
- Task & Milestone tracking
- Scope and financials
- Testing / Test Plans
- Documentation/User Stories
- Reporting and Analysis
- Software Selection
- Business Process Design
- Data Mapping
- Production Support
- Post Implementation Review
- Technical Skills
- Office 365
- SQL (SQL Plus/ANSI)
- Unix/Linux shell scripts
- MS Windows
- Application Designer
- Application Engine
- Integration Broker
- Component Interface
- Migration of Garnishments from legacy ADP payroll to NA Payroll as general deductions.
- Analysis of protocol for converting general deduction garnishments to delivered garnishment process
- Support for the pre go live activities including multiple dry runs.
- Analysis and documentation of FLSA custom process and its integration into NA Payroll.
- Analysis and documentation of custom retroactive payments process and its integration into NA Payroll
- Analysis and documentation of Leave Accrual custom process and its integration into NA Payroll
- Development and deployment of audit queries for the garnishments, custom FLSA, custom Leave Accrual, and custom retroactive pay process.
- Day to day operational needs for the project
Project Team Functional Lead/Manager
- On - Shore Project Manager for the Data Correction and Management project. Sole on-shore resource.
- Liaison between the client and the off-shore team - arranging and attending training sessions for ticket resolution.
- Conducted daily status meeting to resolve any issues and problems with access, training, or any other events that would hinder the progress of the team.
- Daily interaction and project planning with client team and stakeholders in order to fulfill the expectations of the client and maintain the schedule and budget.
- Obtained knowledge and experience with Workday HCM to use in resolution of production support issues.
- Performed production support in the resolution of production issue tickets.
- SME for Payroll and Pension Test Modernization Project - PeopleSoft NA Payroll version 9.12 (US and Canada), Pensions, and other business processes.
- Business Analyst responsible for the creation of Functional Test Cases based upon employee job action related data and demographic data. Also, created test cases based upon employee payroll related data (earnings, deductions, and taxation).
- Functional Lead for Off-shore Development team, responsible for the creation of functional specifications for an end to end solution with optimal automation, new development, and any necessary modifications to existing software.
- Business Analyst responsible for the creation of Business Process documentation for Benefit Deductions, Garnishments, and Earnings
- Played a key role in the Data Masking effort by identifying the PII data and the masking algorithms for the PII data.
PeopleSoft Project Mgr/Functional Lead
- Responsible for the daily scrum meetings and weekly team meetings.
- Lead the team that was responsible for the support of end users for issues with Pensions
- Lead the team that was responsible for obtaining and analysis of all customizations to the PeopleSoft HCM environment
- End user support for Pension, Payroll, and Time and Labor
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Lead
- Team leader for the team responsible for the configuration and planning of Open Enrollment.
- Responsible for the analysis of the benefit programs, benefit plans, and benefit rates for 2017
- Analysis and design of NDT and HSA process and interfaces with vendor.
- Support of Pensions with regards to analyzing and resolving functional needs of the client
- Team leader of the Life Insurance configuration changes including an audit of dependent eligibility project
- Functional Payroll Support on an as demand basis.
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Lead
- Lead the team that was responsible for the analysis of the proposed changes to the EOI for the Life and Dependent Health parameters and AD&D.
- Team leader for the reconfiguration of Life and Dependent Health Plans and AD&D - Eligibility Rules, Event Rules, Event Classes..
- Analysis and resolution of invalid parameters for various Eligibility Rules
- Analysis and support of Payroll
Confidential - Nashville, TN
PeopleSoft Functional Project Lead
- Configuration of HCM (Benefits, Payroll, and Pensions) for the business split of the university and hospital throughout the SDLC.
- Lead the team responsible for the functional design and reconfiguration of Benefits Administration and eBenefits.
- Team leader for the analysis of the Payroll process for the university and hospital split.
- Involved in the analysis of Absence Management.
- Involved in the separation of the Pensions for the hospital - university split.
- Team leader of the team responsible for the implementation of the ACA process.