- 8+ years of experience in PeopleSoft as Techno - functional Consultant
- Oracle Certified Advanced PeopleSoft Developer
- IBM certified banking industry basics certified professional
- Worked on entire implementation of the Peoplesoft 8.9,9.1 project & people tools 8.47,8.52 from initial training to Go-Live including data field mapping for conversion and integration from legacy feeder systems, conducted all aspects of software development life cycle from gathering, data mining and cleansing, through implementation, unit, SIT, and UAT testing, and post go-live support.
- Supporting PeopleSoft Application on a daily basis for critical application issues and new customizations implemented.
- Technical expertise in PeopleSoft CRM, HCM, FSCM - GL.
- Abreast of latest PeopleSoft technology (i.e. v9.2, bundles, enterprise components, dashboard and patch updates).
- Proficiency in People Tools - Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Package, Component Interface, XL to CI, Process Scheduler, Process Monitor, Tree manager, Integration broker, Active Analytics Framework and Workflow
- Sound working knowledge of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (Portal)
- Proficiency in Reporting Tools like SQR, Crystal Reports, PS/Query, PeopleSoft Security and XML publisher
- Efficient in managing custom application development projects and involved in customization of PeopleSoft Applications
- Working experience in developing Informatica processes and UNIX scripting
- Possess good Knowledge of Recruitment and Enterprise Learning Modules and involved in Knowledge Transfer (PS security administration, eCompensation) to peers
- Supported issues and user requests on QTP platforms.
ERP Packages: PSHCM 9.2, FSCM 9.2,PS GL 9.1, EPM 9.1, CRM 8.9, HCM 8.9
People Tools: People Tools 9.2, People Tools 8.52,8.48,8.47 (Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Data Mover, XML Publisher, BI Publisher, Security Administration, Process Scheduler, Workflow, Tree Manager and Query Manager)
Languages/Packages: C, C++, SQL and PeopleCode
Databases: Oracle 11G/10G, SQL Server 2000/2008
ETL Tools: Informatica
Web Technology: HTML, VB Script
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQR, XML Publisher
Others: QTP, TOAD, STAT, Structured Analysis & Design, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, UC4 Scheduler, JIRA
- As an Individual contributor, worked on Enhancement requests raised by the FBAs for HR, Financials and campus solutions through TeamDynamix
- Worked on Production tickets based on the severity.
- Involved in campus solution upgrade activities
- Worked on fluid pages, guide configurations and custom templates for multi lingual leave forms.
- Developed SQR reports, application engine process to generate utilization, leave reports.
- Run scripts in production environment when required through Firecall request.
- Enhancement of PeopleSoft General Ledger (GL) /Insurance GL /Balance Sheet Substantiation Tool as per business requirements.
- Design and develop new PeopleSoft Screens/Application Engine process/PeopleSoft Queries as per the user requirement.
- Design and develop new Informatica extraction process / Unix Scripts as per the user requirements.
- Resolve Production/Test/Development Issues with the above according to the severity of the problem.
- Create and maintain Nagios scripts for monitoring of PeopleSoft Application Server/Web Server /Process scheduler Server for all the Production /Test /Development environments and trouble shoot in case of any issues.
- Participate in the all UATs (User Acceptance Test) for new Inbound/Outbound feeds from/to various systems to/from PeopleSoft GL and resolve the same.
- Participate in upcoming PeopleTools / PeopleSoft Application upgrade, Database Upgrade, Server Upgrade and Informatica Upgrade testing the application after the upgrade and resolving upgrade issues.
- Request for Test/Development Instance with latest Production data as per the user request. Perform refresh steps on refreshed environment from production.
Senior Software Engineer/ Module Lead - PeopleSoft
- Being a team lead, responsible for analysis of functionality for all the new business requirements and delivering deliverables on time with coordination of team
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Utilize in-depth Citi Group client specific knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Develop work order Implementation documents, Test plans and Scripts for migration activities
- Adhere to the client processes and ensure smooth deployment of the requirements.
- Mentor the new resources on the functional aspects, processes involved and methodology of the project
- Develop financial statement reports
- Performance tuning, SQL query enhancements, code enhancements to achieve performance targets
- Organizing Knowledge sharing session on the technical and functional aspects involved in the project
- Worked extensively in development of XMLP reports using the latest XML Publisher tool of Peoplesoft.
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
- Provide appropriate design and solution for the users.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications based on the analysis and design solution.
- Preparation of Detailed Design Documents based on Functional Specification.
- Customized/Developed Records, Pages, PeopleCode, Component interfaces, Application Engine, Application Packages, PS Query and Crystal reports.
- Trained fresher’s in Peoplesoft functional and technical aspects