- Having 12+ years of experience in the Information Technology Industry as PeopleSoft Techno - Functional Business. Extensive experience in Implementation, Production Support and Maintenance, Customization, Upgrade and Enhancements.
- Significant experience in PeopleSoft Finance 9.2, 9.1, 8.9, v8.8, v8.4, v8.0 and People Tools 8.55, 8.20, 8.47 and 8.51
- In depth knowledge of PeopleSoft Finance modules like Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Billing, Treasury, Asset Management .
- In depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile.
- Worked on Application Designer, People code, Process Scheduler, Application Engine, Workflow and SQRs.
- Extensive experience in writing formal documentation like Business Requirements Document, Functional Requirements Document and Technical Requirements Document.
- Hands on experience writing SQL Queries for Data Validation and Data Integration.
- Experience in generating Complex Reports using SQR, PS/Query.
- Strong RDBMS Skills, which includes SQL, PL/SQL.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Excellent proven Leadership skills acquired being a senior member and handling multiple tasks at work.
Senor Techno Functional Lead
- Maintenance and Support for PeopleSoft Financial modules- AP, GL, Billing, AM and Treasury.
- Handle major issues on PeopleSoft Treasury - Banking and Cash Management (Reconciliation issues, Settlement issues), General Ledger, Accounts Payables (Pay cycle issue).
- Handle Treasury Bank file load issues supporting both MT940 and BAI formats.
- Work on reconciliation, process statement accounting, code mapping in Treasury module.
- Work on converting the Bank files from MT940 format to BAI format.
- As an SME, identifies the root cause of repeated issues and address with permanent code fixes.
- Fix support issues by diagnosing the issue using application tracing, SQL/Query, Application Designer, and online pages.
- Work directly with business IT and end users to understand production issues and provide work around for instantaneous turn around.
- Work with business IT and end users and provide support during implementations and roll outs.
- Performs month-end, quarter-end closing activities. Fix out of balance issues on balance sheets.
- Uses Service-now tool for all issues and while implementing change controls.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs and problems in the implementation of Financial modules.
- Functional support consisted of gathering system enhancement requirements, documenting change requests, researching incident reports, and documenting cost assessments for proposed projects.
- Coordinating with business owners for finding out issues and resolve them.
- Customization of application engines as per the required Service Requests
- Preparation of Project related documentations.
- Customized People Code for the new functionality desired by the client.
PeopleSoft Technology Lead
- Enhancements developed with new customization as per Exelon’s requirement.
- Interacting with users and collecting business requirements and prepared functional Technical specification documents.
- Create program specifications and unit test plans.
- Also, responsible for getting best practices implemented like removing the hard coding if any with strings table and removing customization where delivered PeopleSoft functionality can be enabled.
- Handled review and code walkthrough for the developed work packets.
- Interface with internal team and key stakeholders from Business when needed.
- Critical Production and batch support which has strict deadlines (SLAs). Worked on Production support of batch, which had very strict SLA for PeopleSoft processes.
- Preparation of Test plans with extensive test cases and test scripts.
- Knowledge sharing sessions for the new team members on General ledger, Accounts payable and helped them in resolving their issues.
- Proven leadership qualities by providing continuous assistance to the team in both technical and functional aspects of development.
Technology lead Consultant
- Modified the custom processes and perform complete testing in AP, GL and AM modules.
- Designed Applications using Application engine to assist batch processing.
- Customization of Pages to modify as per the specifications, Search record dialog boxes have been modified by modifying record definition and enabled security to the new pages.
- Worked on data mover tool for data migration.
- Proven leadership qualities by providing continuous assistance to the team in both technical and functional aspects of development
- Played the role of a Functional Consultant to gather Requirements and information to design the specifications for the development of applications and reports.
- Involved in fit/gap analysis.
- Worked on enhancements which involved Application engine, SQR for new functionalities.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy People Tools, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, and related components for new enhancements.
- Work on Go Live activities and change controls to implement changes in production.
- Extensively worked on Support and maintenance of Asset management, Billing, General Ledger, along with some custom applications which had strict SLA’s.
- Identifies the root cause of repeated issues and addressing those permanently with required code fixes.
- Fix support issue by diagnosing the issue using application tracing, SQL/Query, Application Designer, and online pages.
- Works directly with business IT and end users in requirement gathering followed by translating business requirements in to technical specifications and develops PeopleSoft solutions.
- Responsible for a team of 5 people. Reviewing all the deliverables or code fixes which will be moved to Production using Stat tool.
- Extensively worked with Application Designer to modify record definitions, pages, components, menus and giving access to them by providing appropriate security
- Customization of the SQR interfaces/reports & application engines as per the required Service Requests
- Customized People Code for the new functionality desired by the client
- Handling the existing application by making sure the issue is properly fixed with user acceptance.
- Handling the user calls for understanding the issue or requirement.
- Conducting Knowledge sharing sessions for team members and helped them in resolving their issues.
- Worked on critical month-end, quarter-end and year-end support.
- Received a Spot-Award in appreciation of managing team.