- 2 + years of strong experience in Workday, Workforce SaaS applications, advanced technical knowledge of Workday (HR, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll) Integration. Good experience on f Workday systems integration experience building custom integrations using Workday Studio, Cloud Connect and Document Transformation Designed and built cross application conversion and parallel validation processes
- Proficient in Workday - Workday (HR, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll), PeopleSoft to Workday conversions, Report Writer, Core connectors and Workday Studio, XSLT, XML
- 15 years of experience as Lead and Technical Consultant in Implementation, Customization, Upgrade, Maintenance and Production Support of PeopleSoft HCM and EPM applications with Modules such as Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Benefits Administration, Employee & Manager Self Service
- Over 25 years of experience in IT industry focused in Design, Development, Implementation and support of client server and web-based applications.
- Systems Design and Systems Analysis, Program Specs, Structured Programming and System Testing.
- Demonstrated skills in customization of PeopleSoft 9.1/8.x/7.x applications using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Data Management Tools, Application Engine, Component Interface, SQR, Work flow, Application packages and Integration Broker.
- Application Designer, Application Engine, Component interface, Peoplecode, workflow, Application Messaging, Integration Broker, Import Manager, Query and various Tools
- Worked as Project Lead, Business Analyst, Functional, Systems Analyst and Technical Developer, Security Developer and Trainer in various capacity
- Experience in deployment of applications which includes development process, release activity, install and version tracking.
- Good Analytical & Communication skills, Team player and highly self-motivated.
Confidential, NJPeopleSoft Technical Manager
- Supported and modified integrations using Workday Studio, Document Transformation, EIB, Cloud Connectors and Custom Report Writer.
- Developed outbound integrations using Studio, EIB, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and web service
- Supported and modified Core Connectors, EIB and WD Studio Integrations for HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Time and Attendance
- Created EIB's and provided necessary security for related functional area to Launch EIB's.
- Modified complex EIB Integration that feed data from Payroll to GL Account (Internal) system. Modified SOAP web services to load project accounting data to validate the accounting and Project codes
- Testing all the custom reports, inbound/outbound integrations during the Workday 27,28 and 29 Upgrades
- Developed Workday Custom Reports and utilized Report as a Service (RaaS) ability to use in integrations. Created calculated fields for Custom Reports and ensure to deliver custom reports
- Support User community for any issues and resolve the security issues
- Provided production support/maintenance for integrations and reports on various modules
PeopleSoft Technical Manager
- Developed scripts to extract data from PeopleSoft to Workday to load - HR/Payroll/Benefit data
- Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Workday Studio and Integration Fundamental
PeopleSoft Technical Manager
- Lead the Team of 10 members (3 + 7) team to study the Interfaces (450) and Customization of Employee and Manager Self Service and document the details for the migration from PeopleSoft to UltiPro (SaaS)
- Helping Ultipro team for data mapping and logic to develop interfaces
Confidential, ST. Louis, MO
PeopleSoft PTF (PeopleSoft Test Framework) Pilot project implementation and Payroll Lead
- Lead the Team of 8 members (2 + 6) to implement the PS Test script automation tool
- Lead the Payroll Sustenance team. 2 Onshore and 4 Offshore team and involved in requirement gathering, estimation, resource allocation, Communication mediator between Confidential and Infosys. Schedule the deliverables timeframe and monitor the process.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
PeopleSoft HRMS - Interface Lead
- Involved in business requirement session and developed Business requirement documents for 4 Custom modules
- Developing Functional design document for Custom Modules - CATS, Supplemental Unemployment Benefits (Sub), Leave Accrual Process (PILV) and Various Union Dues
- Configuring the module as per Confidential requirement, Identifies the Risk factors and Estimation effort using ADM and resource allocation for the same
- Lead the onsite/offsite technical team
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Functional Analyst and Technical Lead / PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM/Financial and Supply Chain Implementation
- As a core team coordinator, gathered user requirements from different health ministries, configuration setup, design and build the HCM and FSCM inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Performed the detail design of application and technical architecture components.
- Managed 13 member development team to develop the required objects
- Coordinated with third party vendors for their requirement and schedules for testing and processing
- Designed outbound and inbound interfaces between PeopleSoft and third party vendors (Cigna, Ceridian, and Prudential, eSkills, TALX, ADP, Career Builder) and other third party systems using application engine, Integration Broker, File layout and sqr.
- Major Customization done on the Delivered Application Package for SCM Biding Invitation
- Requirement gathering, Mapping and design various Customized component interfaces to upload data from legacy systems to PeopleSoft application.
- Worked with the process team leads and technical team to create a high-level design of an end-to-end interface development effort by: a) Defining the flow of data between the applications that must be interfaced. b) Mapping business process activities to the applications that support them.
- Extended the analysis of the overall integration solution by developing the process, data, and application integration components into a design.
- Proficient knowledge of all or some of the following modules: PS-HR, PS-Benefits Administration, Talent Acquisition Management (TAM), PS-eComp
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 (HR, NA Payroll, Base Benefits, Ben admin, Employee and Manager Self Service, ELM, TAM, Recruiting, Kronos, AP, AR,PC), People Tools 8.50, People Code, Workflow, Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Broker, XML, File Layout, Component Interface, Tree Manager, SQR, PS/Query, Object security, User security/ View, Process Scheduler, Data Mover, Oracle 11g, UNIX, STAT, SQL Developer
Senior Systems Analyst - Technical/Functional resource
- Analyzed and Redesigned technical document for the implementation Phase
- Managing the Customization development and
- Analyze RM tickets to determine the root cause and what steps are required to implement the solution.
- Coordinated with Functional Users and Technical team to resolve the critical issues and process appropriate resolution to resolve the issues
- Prepare implementation check list and work with teams for the smooth go live
- Provide functional guidance to technical team and resolve the after go live support
- Monitor the issue resolution system and make appropriate action for the GO Live support
Senior Systems Analyst
- Gather requirements for HR and Payroll processing
- Involved legacy data mapping to extract HR/Payroll data from PeopleSoft.
- Prepared the Technical design documents for Data Conversion to PeopleSoft
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8(HR, Payroll, Benefits), People Tools, People Code, SQR, STAT 5.0.1, Application Server
Confidential, Greenville, SC.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Payroll Implementation, Involved in Fit Gap Analysis and requirement gathering. Prepared Estimation and schedule.
- Data mapping between Plant Payroll System and PeopleSoft HRMS 8.3, and technical design documentation for conversion, interfaces and reports
- Developed programs to load data to Earnings Balance, Deduction Balance, Tax Balance, Check YTD, Tax Data - Federal/State, General Deduction, Savings Plan, Direct Deposit, Payroll Data, Bond Data, Tax Distribution Tables and built the SQR to load the Special Earnings based on Special Accumulators, and SQR programs to load the Addl pay data for employer contribution to 401K.
Technical Environment: People Tools, SQR, Process Scheduler, PS query, PeopleSoft/HRMS 8.3, UNIXORACLE 9i