- Workday certified consultant with over twenty - five years of Functional and Technical consulting experience with Human Resources, Payroll, Financials, and Supply Chain.Workday cloud and PeopleSoft on-premise Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience.
- Designed, built, and configured Inbound and Outbound Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) integrations.
- Performed unit testing and assisted with scenario testing with client and vendor.
- Built outbound and inbound banking EIB and configured Cloud Connect for Financials (CCF) integrations.
- Coordinated and exchanged SSH and PGP keys, as well as configured sFTP credentials with vendor.
- Assisted with post Go-Live Support.
PeopleSoft Technical Skills: PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Crystal Reports, Data Mover, Integration Broker, Process Scheduler, Query, Security Administration, Structured Query Report Writer (SQR), Workflow Technology
PeopleSoft Functional Modules: Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Global Payroll, Human Resources, Payroll, Payroll Interface, Time and Labor, eCompensation, eCompensation Manager Desktop, ePay, ePerformance, eProfile, eProfile Manager Desktop, eRecruit
Supply Chain Management (SCM): Procurement (PO), eProcurement, eSettlements, Inventory
Financial Management (FS): Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Management (AM), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Billing, Customer Contracts, Project Costing, Travel & Expense (T&E)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEData Conversion Consultant
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Improved performance of AR Condition Monitor by modifying SQL statements to decrease total run time from 17 hours to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Developed and implemented custom cloud-based process monitoring and alert system, which requires no software nor hardware to be installed and sends text-message and email alerts when processes fail, do not post, remain queued, and run significantly long.
- Analyzed, debugged, and resolved FS and HR self- Confidential module issues, including external facing components.
- Identified and corrected security vulnerabilities that exposed Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Vendor banking information, and corporate bank account information, as well as demonstrated backdoor exploit.
- Technical Lead of 4 onsite and 15 offshore resources for Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Record-to-Report (R2R), and Order-to-Cash (O2C) Production Support.
- Interviewed onsite and offshore technical candidates for support roles.
- Coordinated and managed onsite to offshore “hand-off” meetings.
- Performed code review of customizations and enhancements to ensure changes met client coding standards.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed Application Engine Interface from lease management system to PeopleSoft Financials General Ledger (GL) and Accounts Payable (AP).
- Upgrade support, including SQR, Application Engine, Component Interface, Component, Page, and Record modifications of FS modules (GL, AP).
- Implemented Integration Broker between SCM module and multiple outside vendors.
- Customized Purchase Order outbound message and Material Receipts inbound message.
- Upgraded Shipcom Wireless CATAMARAN software interface with PeopleSoft SCM Integration Broker.
HCM v9.0 Functional Payroll Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Maintained and supported Manager Self Confidential, including Workflow customizations.
- Developed Canadian Statutory Holiday Pay Application Engine process.
- Developed Application Engine process for California Section 7i overtime exemption for commission paid employees.
- Customized SQR process and implemented corporate-wide PDF paychecks.
- Developed custom pages and Application Engine processes using Component Interface.
- Upgraded and modified Application Engine and Component Interface processes.