- He has over 20 years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst working primarily on Peoplesoft Human Capital Management Systems. However, she has had the pleasure of expanding her skills to include the Workday HCM system over the past 2+ years.
- Her experience spans multiple industries including manufacturing, financial, retail, restaurant, healthcare, staffing and higher education.
- Outstanding communication skills and a flexible disposition allow her to develop an excellent rapport with everyone she works with in both a technical and functional capacity.
- Among her strengths is her ability to effectively serve as liaison between decision makers, end - users and technical support.
Peoplesoft Modules/Versions: HRMS v5.1 through v9.2 HR, Base Benefits, BenAdmin, Payroll, Training Admin, Recruiting, Competency Management, Succession Planning, Position Management, and EE Self Service.
Workday Modules: HR, Benefits, Report Writing
Productivity Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Access, MS Outlook, Skype, SQL Developer, FileZilla, Smartsheet, JIRA
Confidential - Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Serve on the Benefits team for the Workday Enterprise Project - Go-Live in June/July 2020.
- Responsible for all Health & Welfare data conversions, integrations and report items.
- Document all conversions, integrations and reports for new Workday solution.
- Unit Test to ensure development meets all requirements outlined in the design.
- Lead vendor meetings and testing efforts.
- Communicate progress to Team Lead, the Office of Human Resources, and project leadership.
- Track and resolve any defects.
- Production Support
- Provide functional system support for Peoplesoft HR Core, Benefits and Talent Acquisition Management (Recruiting) end users.
- Research, test and document all enhancements, fixes and updates to Peoplesoft HCM system specific to HR Core, Benefits and TAM.
- Lead Peoplesoft delivered Image and Tax Update releases (impact reviews, Autosys scheduling, test planning in Jira, test and provide approval to apply or migrate to Production).
- Provide end user training as needed.
- Serve on the Benefits team for the Peoplesoft 9.2 upgrade project
- Retrofit custom integrations/reports.
- Benefits data conversion from 8.9 to 9.2.
- Perform Unit and System testing.
- Create/update specification documents.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing.
Sr. HRIS Business Analyst
- Participate in Peoplesoft Upgrade from 8.0 and 8.9 to 9.1.
- Review query inventory for potential consolidations, and rebuild any that had a defined purpose.
- Build security to reflect the client’s design for 9.1.
Sr. Business Analyst (HRIS)
- HR and BenAdmin support for Peoplesoft upgrade from 8.9 to 9.1.
- Create interface for Canadian benefits (GWL) - Gather requirements, create design specification document, test the interface logic prior to migration to Production.
- HR front end testing for Global HRMS roll out to multiple countries.
Business Analyst (HRIS)
- Provide functional system support for Peoplesoft Human Resource, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll and Talent Development (Recruiting) end users.
- Research, test and document all enhancements, fixes and updates to HRMS systems.
- Lead all Peoplesoft delivered Tax Update projects.
- Actively participate on project teams for tool upgrades or module rollouts.
- Assist in the set up of the application architecture.
- Develop all training and business process documentation for end users.
- Provide end user training as needed.
- Maintain and develop standard and ad hoc reports to meet business requirements.
Senior Third Party Analyst (HRIS)
- Responsible for ensuring ~70 interface files are created, sent and processed as expected.
- Manage relationships with all third party vendors.
- Review, troubleshoot, and resolve data or processing errors or problems.
- Perform interface impact analysis for planned system changes.
- Gather requirements, create design specs, coordinate test schedule, conduct testing, and approve new integrations or integration changes for migration to production.
- Support Recruiting function (as Tier II support)