Confidential, Los Angeles
ERP/BI Financials Lead
- IBM Cognos BI - report & dashboard design, analysis and detailed requirements gathering.
- SAP IBP - Issue management and UAT coordinator for the SAP IBP release.
- SAGE X3 Financials - Generated functional and technical requirements specifications covering key core financials processes and interfaces across multiple sites in the US. This included process modeling, data flows and workflows.
- Daily issue management and tracking, chairing status meetings, assigning priorities and communicating key updates and actions.
- Managed and designed additional initiatives in change management and knowledge transition.
Confidential, Los Angeles
Technical Project Manager
- Act as Scrum Master using Agile methodologies to manage each sprint and associated issues and actions.
- Chair weekly client status meetings, record minutes, assign actions and communicate status updates.
- Monitor and respond to client requests/concerns from multiple channels.
- Create/maintain a weekly update document for client for review during the weekly check-in.
- Create and maintain documentation for projects - requirements, meeting notes, technical specs, user guides.
- Create and maintain project JIRA Scrum & Kanban boards.
- Maintain a high-level project plan/pipeline for new features and upgrades.
- Technologies included JIRA, AWS, Python, Django, CMS, Angular, Mapbox, GTFS.
- Responsible for all key communications to the client pertaining to issue management and prioritization
- Change Management lead representative at daily standups covering Production Support, User Group, Release Management and future project on-boarding.
- Key point of contact and escalation point for the client for all daily requests and issues
- Acted as Scrum Master, managed and monitored the change management process for customizations and production support on a daily basis, including managing the BA team work load, prioritizing tickets and delegating tasks.
- Change Management Lead on critical Live issues - chairing urgent high-profile conference calls/meetings, documenting issues, requirements, action plans, road blocks, tasks and assigned team-members.
- Key contributor to the full ITIL process redesign across the entire DSP development and support model.
- Chaired and documented weekly client status meetings detailing Change Management ticket status, process improvements, high risk areas and proactive actions. Created and distributed weekly & monthly status reports to senior management and directors.
- Business analysis standards definition and adherence (Agile, ITIL, Kanban, Scrum etc).
- Technologies include TFS, .NET Framework, MS Azure, MS Sharepoint, BizTalk, SQL Server, Git.
Peoplesoft Technical Lead
- Designed and completed data mapping analysis from SAP to Peoplesoft.
- Coded all scripts for transfer of AP vendor and voucher data and coordinated testing to ‘Go-Live'.
- Coded customizations involving Application Engine, SQL/SQR, Application Designer, PeopleTools and PeopleCode. These included interfaces, SQR reports, new panels and configuration for additional units.