- PeopleSoft Functional/Technical consultant with over 18 years’ of experience implementing HCM and FSCM modules of PeopleSoft in University, Government, Insurance, Banking, and Energy sectors. Extensive background with leading part cross functional/technical teams to integrate, convert and customize PeopleSoft functionality. Skilled at working with the Business community and Technical teams to document requirements, functional specifications and testing.
- Over 20 years of experience in the information management field specifically PeopleSoft in the following modules: Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, NA Payroll, Candidate Gateway, TAM, Time and Labor, and Absence Management on projects
- 19 years of experience with the PeopleSoft HCM products through version 9.2. Extensive experience in PeopleTools (currently 8.53) and 7 years of PeopleSoft Administration (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Indentification, evaluation, analysis, and tracking of resolution for all project issues and actions. Supporting release and spring planing sessions, daily stand up, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions, and project team meetings in all phases of the SDLC.
- Worked with all levels of the organization through development, integration, administration, infrastructure, and database initiatives for problem resolution and roadblock removal for both implementations and upgrades. Developed contingency and mitigation plans.
PEOPLESOFT PRODUCT/LANGUAGE EXPERIENCE:
Payroll (N.A. and Global)
Time and Labor
PS Self - service Applications
Fluid User Interface
SQL (SQL Plus/ANSI)
Conversion / Interfaces
Testing / Test Plans
Business Process Design
Post Implementation Review
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
PeopleSoft Functional Lead
- Responsible for the daily scrum meetings and weekly team meetings.
- Lead the team that was responsible for the support of end users for issues with Benefits and Benefits Administration.
- Lead the team that was responsible for the management and implementation of the ACA process.
- Lead the team that was responsible for obtaining and analysis of all customizations to the PeopleSoft environment.
- End user support for Time and Labor.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Lead
- Team leader for the team responsible for the configuration and planning of Open Enrollment.
- Responsible for the analysis of the benefit programs, benefit plans, and benefit rates for 2017
- Analysis and design of NDT and HSA process and interfaces with vendor.
- Support of Payroll with regards to analyzing and resolving Tax Updates.
- Team leader of the Life Insurance configuration changes including an audit of dependent eligibility project
- Team leader of the team responsible for the analysis and design of Retiree Outsourcing project includes NDT and reconfiguration of benefit programs and plans
Confidential, Oakland, CA
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Lead
- Lead the team that was responsible for the analysis of the proposed changes to the EOI for the Life and Dependent Health parameters and AD&D.
- Team leader for the reconfiguration of Life and Dependent Health Plans and AD&D - Eligiblity Rules, Event Rules, Event Classes..
- Analysis and resolution of invalid parameters for various Eligibility Rules
Confidential, Nashville, TN
PeopleSoft Functional Lead
- Configuration of HCM (Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor) for the business split of the university and hospital throughout the SDLC.
- Lead the team responsible for the functional design and reconfiguration of Benefits Administration and eBenefits.
- Team leader for the analysis of the Payroll process for the university and hospital split.
- Revision of the payroll voucher process - non garnishment payments.
- Team leader of the team responsible for the implementation of the ACA process.
Confidential, Jackson, MS
PeopleSoft Functional Benefits Consultant
- Responsible for the functional design of benefit interface programs in App Engine.
- Applied patches using Change Assistant and PUM.
- Wrote functional and technical specifications for Benefits Administration, GlobalPayroll, and Time and Labor.
- Oversaw the Open Enrollment process for Confidential .
- Ensuredthat the designs met immediate, short term, and long term human resources objectives for Confidential .
- Team Leader for the team that was responsible for major functional design changes for Benefits Administration and eBenefits
- Oversaw the functional deliverables for new and maintenance projects through the SDLC
- Lead the team responsible for the validation of the completeness of estimates, quality, and accuracy of functional designs, products, and implementation.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Technical-Functional HCM Analyst/Developer
- Responsible for the functional design of the interface programs in SQR.
- Responsible for developing the functional customizations that were implemented for Time and Labor
- Team leader for planning and implementation of the Open Enrollment process.
- Wrote functional and technical specifications for Benefits and Payroll integrations.
- Oversaw the functional technical deliverables for the new and maintenance projects through the SDLC.
- Responsible for the validation of the completeness of estimates, quality, and accuracy of functional and technical designs, products, and implementation
Confidential, Erie, PA
HCM Technical-Functional Analyst
- Wrote the functional and technical specifications for the modifications to interfaces to health care vendors and interaction with the HR team - SQR
- Oversaw the Open Enrollment Process.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting and configuration of Benefits Administration.
- Responsible for the cross functional responsibility with Time and Labor and Payroll.
- Ensured that the designs met immediate, short term, and long term HCM goals.
- Wrote the functional specifications for the Business Continuity and Crisis Prevention project.
Confidential, Normal, IL
Lead Technical Consultant
- Wrote functional and technical specifications for the interface, problems, and usability issues for encumbrances.
- Responsible for creating customizations using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Component Interface, SQL, nVision, and PSQuery
- Reviewed and approved major functional design changes in Benefits Administration and eBenefits.
- Revision of the custom process to calculate health, dental, and life deductions for employee exceptions
- Responsible for the conversion of benefits from general deductions back to benefit deductions and the reconfiguration of Ben Admin.
- Oversaw the functional and technical deliverables for the new and maintenance projects through the SDLC
- Responsible for the administration and development of 9.1/PT 8.51 environments for both HCM and FSCM.
- Developed in HCM the following modules: Ben Admin, Payroll, Candidate Gateway, TAM, Workforce Administration using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Integration Broker.
- Worked with the FSCM specifically the modules: GL, AP, AR, Billing, AM
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Responsible for the Cobra Integration modification - functional specifications, technical specifications, and programming Base Benefits using App Engine, PeopleTools, and PeopleCode
- Designed the Retro Benefits process for Payroll Interface both the functional specifications, technical specifications and programming using App Engine.
- Provided and the PeopleSoft expertise for the Identity Management the integration between PeopleCode, Novell IDM, integration with TAM, Absence Management, and Candidate Gateway.
- PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions Integrations set up, analysis, programming.
- PeopleSoft XML to HRXML Background Screening interface
- Building of new PS environments on, Tuxedo, Weblogic, Linux, Oracle 10g, and PIA.
- Troubleshooting, user management
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes