- Experienced IT professional with 12 yrs experience possessing over 6 yrs of experience in PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM
- Over 6 years of experience with implementation and upgrades of PeopleSoft Systems for HCM and FSCM modules.
- Over 3 years of experience with production support as part of a long - term outsourcing agreement for private organizations (banking and hotel industries)
- Proficiency in handling deliverables that span teh project life-cycle, such as Planning, Fit Gap Analysis, Design, Builds, Confirming teh Business Model, User Training, Testing and Go Live Support.
- Aptitude to improvise Business processes.
- Adept at Requirement gathering, Requirement analysis, Data analysis, Design and Implementation.
- Proficient in both Agile and traditional Waterfall methodologies.
- Successfully lead 4 PeopleSoft implementation projects across multiple teams. Served as teh single point of contact for business users to drive enhancements that optimized teh Company’s business applications.
- Proficient in supporting and providing training to clients using various means of training - documents, presentations and walkthroughs.
- Proficient for designing detailed Migration plans and managing its implementation during release.
- Proficient in designing test cases, testing, maintaining issue logs and tracking status etc.
- Extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft security - Roles, Permission Lists, Tree maintenance etc.
- Performed extensive production support - troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Developed and customized various custom objects such as Application Engines, Component Interfaces and Pages
- Customized fluid features such as Employee Snapshot, My Team, Member Directory and Smart Forms.
- Developed detailed technical specifications and documentation for system design related to support enhancements and projects.
- Extensively worked at client site to understand business processes, requirements gathering and propose design options, design functional and technical documents, review design meetings and production support.
- Developed numerous Reports using BI Publisher and PS Query.
- Enthusiastic about taking up new challenges and designing new innovative solutions and has consistently received excellent feedback from clients and colleagues.
- Served as a focal point of contact at client’s sites in Dubai and Zurich. Being teh face of teh organization and managing client’s expectations while working with them was a challenging and rewarding experience.
- Extensive experience in Absence Management, Recruitment, Employee and Manager Service, Benefits, Position Management, Global Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Asset Management and Lease Administration.
- Working Knowledge in EPM, Payroll and Time & Labor(eTime)
ERP Packages (Application Versions): PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8, 8.9, 9.0,9.1, 9.2 FSCM 9.1/9.2
PeopleTools (Tools Versions): v8.49, 8.5x, Fluid Pivot Grids, Fluid Forms
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005
Reporting Tools: PS Query, SQR, BI Xml Publisher
Secondary Skills: C, C++
PeopleTool Objects: Application Designer, File Layouts, Application Engines, SQL Objects, Component Interface etc.
Other Tools: Excel to CI.
Applications: Quality Center, ClearCase, Jira
Reporting Skills: Word/Power Point/Outlook/ Excel
Operating Systems: Windows 10/7/NT Server 08 R2/Unix
- Coordinated with business users on work under progress as well as projects in pipeline and agree on teh deliverables/timelines.
- Created and reviewed Change Request Assessment, Test cases and Code review documents.
- Responsible for analysing scope, planning, tracking aspects of teh project.
- Analysed and documented teh Peoplesoft security tree.
- Creating test scripts and scenarios for enhancements and customizations to teh core product.
- Retrofitting, modifying and migrating projects.
- Debugging and fixing issues related to PeopleCode and Application Engines by liaising with teh technical team in IBM.
- Provided 24*7 production support to fix teh issues and continue teh business processing.
- Responsible for job monitoring to avoid delays in monthly processing.
- Coordinated with ETL team in fixing teh source data issues and while developing new enhancements.
- Communicating activities/progress on work items to project managers.
- Created Implementation checklist and system build guides for smooth and successful implementations.
Techno Functional Consultant
- Analysed “As is” Business Processes and Business rules to understand business and suggested changes in business processes. Created How Do Is to be followed for new business processes.
- Performed Fit gap analysis between current system and standardised processes.
- Rationalised all core foundation data/job data.
- Created and scheduled application engine for batch processing.
- Focal point of for ATLANTIS in Dubai managing teh project alone from client’s site for 3 months in 2017. Responsible for managing client expectations, manage issues and escalate to technical team, organize regular status meetings between client and technical team and solely responsible for ensuring on-time completion of deliverables.
- Developed PS Queries and Reports using BI Publisher.
- Centralised job data by optimising member record-keeping and data administration, including job data entry.
- Created Component interface and used delivered templates to load data in configuration tables.
- Analysed, drafted new designs for technical team to retro fit requirements for all impacted SQR/BI Reports, PS Queries and Interfaces to accommodate reconfiguration changes of core data to reflect a standardised setup.
- Designed and tested customizations and configuration of Company Directory application, Org chart viewer, MSS My Team functionality and Employee Snapshot in Fluid technology, based on analysis of current business processes.
- Customised classic delivered talent profile to meet teh business requirements.
- Designed establishment/headcount reporting and other critical basic HR demographic reports and workforce analytics.
- Performed Fit gap analysis for People tools 8.56 and PUM 26 Upgrade.
- Tested customizations and complete modules - Manager self-service, Employee self-service, Workforce Admin, Company Directory, My Team, Employee Snapshot and Person Profile.
- Created go live plans to be executed on teh release day.
- Responsible for creating test cases, testing, maintaining issue logs, coordinating UAT testing, assisting business owners while UAT testing, logging issues, obtaining release sign offs and closing of release.
- Responsible for creating functional document and walking business with design and recommendations, taking approvals and walking teh business over teh final products and preparing them for UAT testing.
- Designed and developed various documents like Knowledge transfers, functional designs, Data reconciliation, Data analysis, testing etc.
- Responsible for fit-gap analysis, feasibility study, development, testing, end user training and production support.
- Work closely with business user in understanding new requirements, customizations and discuss teh feasibility study of new requisites.
- Reviewed business requirement document for accuracy and completeness.
- Planning of upgrade of FSCM 9.1 to 9.2 in line with teh rule changes by IFRS and US GAAP for Lease Administration.
- Customized and created formulas, supporting elements for Lease Payments, Asset Adjustments and Asset retirement.
- Developed Component Interfaces and used File layout for integrating with third party systems.
- General Ledger: Configuration of Ledger Templates, Suspense Error Handling and setting up Business Units
- Accounts Payable: Configuring accounting templates, payment terms, match rules & pay cycle steps
- Asset Management and Lease Administration: Configuring asset categories, transaction codes, depreciation conventions, Auto-retirement of fully depreciated assets
- Configuring accounting rules for Lease administration to ensure correct accounting entries are sent to AP, BI and GL.
- Accounts Receivables: Configuring entry types and entry reasons, aging ID, Executing aging batch process, payment predictor method and customer correspondence (statement ID’s etc)
- Involved in configuration of approval workflow process for Procure to Pay Cycle.
Project Engineer Team Lead
- Handled tickets by end users on Global Payroll, Base benefits, Enterprise Learning, Manager/Employee Self Service
- Prepared technical design built and tested for defects raised as part of teh HRI releases. Involved working on people code, SQR's, SQL/PLSQL (Building from scratch as well as modification of existing code).
- Ensured that Absence Management related issues were fixed and gave optimal solutions to teh bugs raised
- Prepared Functional design document for teh finalized requirements.
- Coordinated between technical team, testing team and Business for all teh development cycle.
- Did configurations in teh system and prepared teh configuration sheets as a baseline.
- Carried out Functional testing, UAT testing, ensuring that teh deliverables are of high quality to maintain a high SLA score.
- Responsible for carrying out variety of ad-hoc requests from teh client related to defects outside teh current release.
- Coordinated between teh onshore and offshore team to ensure that clarifications are obtained, and reviews are carried out in time to has a smooth delivery of items.
- Team member involved in teh successful upgrade of from IDistrict, FTL invoicing, RITE asset management software.
- Tested fresh Application Engine Programs (medium to complex) in LMS (Learning Management System) Web application
- Dealt with several customizations which needed exhaustive code changes within Application Packages.
- Involved with development of Load Chart (Global Leave and Absences) module and handled tickets raised by end users on Global Payroll and Overtime (dis experience lead to teh promotion for teh next as Team Lead)
- Prepared technical designs, built and tested for defects raised as part of teh releases.
- Involved in updating Business Rules, Currency rules, Country rules and Local Labour Overtime Rules
- Provided Support (working on cases and handling of job failures) as well as working on base requests
- Tracked and maintained teh test logs for every release and coordinated with onshore & offshore team to ensure test logs are uploaded for every release.
- Developed two applications (CTC Load and Info- Centre). It involved End to End development and Integration testing of large scale systems.
- Documented teh complete process of two major applications of operations and supply chain function by understanding all teh backend processes. Teh documentation helped teh new users to understand teh application better
- Improved efficiency by finding and fixing major production defects in teh applications’ CTC load and Info centre.
- Worked on creating, reviewing and executing test plans to ensure thorough system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Performed code review for other team members who worked on teh same product.
- Coordinated UAT with onsite team and client to retest teh issues encountered during end to end testing of teh application.