- Creative and innovative thinker, team player with excellent communication and analytical skills, bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to problem resolution and Solution Development.
- Over 7 years of IT industry experience working as a Business Analyst, Product Owner and Quality Assurance Lead.
- Extensive experience in Requirements gathering using interviews, JAD sessions, BPMN/UML models; experience in documenting business and functional requirements (BRD, FRD); effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Deep knowledge of all phases of SDLC process; experienced in managing projects using Agile and RUP methodologies;
- Strengths include big picture focus while developing strategic business solutions which can include:
- Areas of Business Knowledge include:
- Relational database experience includes ORACLE, MS SQL SERVER; knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts, experience in designing and mapping ETL processes.
- Experienced in Data Analyses, Data Mapping using SQL and UML diagrams;
- Successfully provided UI design using wire frames, mockups supplemented by functional requirements; Extensive experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
UML/BPMN models: Visio, Rational Rose; BPMN
Traceability: RallyDev, Excel;
Data modeling, mapping: ORACLE SQL, MS SQL SERVER; Erwin
Defect Tracking Tools: HP ALM
Documentation Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Agile Tools / User Stories: RallyDev, JIRA, VersionOne
- Created Process Flow Document and designed high and low - level Process / Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Performed Workflow analysis and task Analysis for various operational teams in the company.
- Performed GAP analysis and Impact Analysis involving the current state and proposed state.
- Worked Closely with Application Architects and Business teams to converge on requirements for the New Workflow Management System and Content Management System.
- Used AGILE methodology and worked in short SPRINTS to achieve goals.
- Participated in SCRUMS and discussed the open issues and statues.
- Participated in Agile Planning Sessions and assumed the Product Owner role for the agile initiative.
- Developed the Epics and Themes for the Scrum Project
- Devised and prioritized the Product Backlog by conducting requirement churning sessions with various Business / Product Teams.
- Created and explained the User Stories to the Scrum Team and helped them design the Tasks.
- Designed acceptance criteria for validating the output of each Sprint.
- Reviewed Team Velocity on a frequent basis and advised Scrum Master at various stages.
- Participated in Sprint Planning and Sprint review meetings for Finalizing the Sprint Backlogs and Verifying the sprint outputs respectively
- Authored Requirements documentation (BRD, FRD); workflow design and analysis.
- Provided TO-BE process design, Gap analyses.
- Provided ETL process design and requirements, Data MappingandBI reporting requirements.
- Provided DTD (Document Type Definition) for XML files to be used in the ETL process.
- Participated in Change Management Board meetings to ensure deliverability of functional requirements change and to assign priority to approved changes.
- Provided Use Casemodels,unittest and UAT scenarios,developmentteam support.