Total of 19 years of experience in IT and 15 years in PeopleSoft HCM - NA Payroll, Payroll Interface, Commitment Accounting, Base Benefits, Core HR, T&L and Stock Admin modules, PeopleSoft financials and MRP-II applications. Hands on technical/Techno functional lead resource in PeopleSoft.
STRENGTHS AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Rich working experience with PeopleSoft applications ranging from Application versions 5.12 to 9.1. HCM and Financials
- Experience with all the PeopleTools including Application designer, Application engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, File Layout, Data mover, SQR and workflow
- Excellent understanding of the overall objectives of the project and work towards the business need
- Strong ability to resolve complex technical issues
- Maintains excellent relationship with all the stake holders of the project
- Resolving long running queries and processes
- Excellent skills communicating and coordinating with business users, internal and external staff to work towards the business needs
ERP Applications: PeopleSoft Product Versions 9.1 - 5.12 Human Resources (Core HR, Commitment Accounting, Base Benefits, NA Payroll, Time and Labor, Stock administration), Minor - General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Billing.
Operating System: Windows NT, UNIX.
Languages: PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PL/SQL, Pro*C, COBOL.
RDBMS: SQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Oracle.
Reporting Tools: SQR, Query / Crystal.
Other Tools: Convoy / DM.
- Responsible for the university’s semimonthly and monthly payroll production support, troubleshooting payroll errors
- Rollover fiscal year budgets, troubleshoot budget related errors in fiscal/monthly encumbrance processes
- Troubleshoot issues in PSPPFUND and GL Interface processes
- Troubleshoot issues with monthly and semimonthly Pay calc and confirm processes
- Wrote app engine process to calculate encumbrance earnings data for the entire university when there was an issue with additional month’s encumbrance reduction.
- Wrote App engine/CI to load other earnings onto pay lines
- Wrote CI/App engine to read data from staging table and create vendors in PeopleSoft financials
- Wrote CI/App Engines to upload health, Life, FSA and General deduction benefits enrollment data into PeopleSoft
- Upgraded modified PeopleTools objects as part of the PeopleTools upgrade from 8.52 to 8.53
- Involved in upgrading branding customizations to PeopleTools 8.53
- Helped benefits department to Configure benefit plans
- Helped team members to create Soap doc(XML) for Barnes and Nobel integration
ConfidentialTechnical/Techno Functional Lead
- PeopleSoft Integrations Lead consultant responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing integrations between PeopleSoft and external vendor systems.
- Used App Engine/File Layout for creating outbound and inbound interface files for HR and Base Benefits like Nondiscrimination testing, T.RowePrice Inbound interface to load into Savings plan and 401K/ROTH deductions etc.
- Created a synchronous integration between PeopleSoft and Microsoft CRM system using Integration Broker’s “Consume Web Services” feature in PeopleSoft. It was a synchronous integration between PeopleSoft and Microsoft CRM system to get the Master Emplid to populate while hiring an employee in the “Add a Person” component in PeopleSoft.
- Configured Integration Broker objects like external CRM Node
- Consuming CRM Web service in PeopleSoft using “Consume Web Services” functionality
- Specify the Service Operation security
- Commented out auto generation of Emplid in the Add a Person component
- Written SavePrechange PeopleCode on PERSON record to generate the SOAP request message(from the CRM Schema) to synchronously send it to CRM system
- Processed CRM response message to a) populate the Emplid received from CRM b) generate error messages if any like the Constituent partial match or Invalid data c) Generate PeopleSoft IB system message if there is an Integration gateway level error while processing the message
- Involved in Gap analysis, requirements gathering, coding and testing phases of PeopleSoft implementation project at Confidential Schools.
- Worked on modifying the AWE routings in recruiting.
- Worked on several changes on the Job Openings component i.e., modifying the App packages related to the Job Opening component in recruiting.
- Converted Job descriptions and related attributes from word documents into a table to be uploaded into Profile management in Peoplesoft.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, PeopleTools 8.52, Payroll Interface, HR and Benefits, Lawson HR (Legacy System).
ConfidentialTechnical/Techno Functional Lead
- Payroll technical and functional support and Payroll On call support.
- Worked on customizing several custom SQRs and writing new sqrs from scratch for Payroll, Benefits and HR.
- Customized the benefits interface to Vanguard
- Troubleshooting NA Payroll and T&L to Payroll data issues for every bi-weekly payroll for Confidential .
- Created a HR Self service custom succession planning application.
- Confidential was transitioning into other HR/Payroll application from Peoplesoft and I was the only person working in PeopleSoft in both technical and functional capacity to troubleshoot and resolve payroll production issues that arise in bi-weekly production payroll.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, PeopleTools 8.50.05, SQR, NA Payroll, Time and Labor, HR and Benefits.
PeopleSoft HRMS (HR, Benefits and NA Payroll) Support
- Worked on several work requests from the HR, Benefits and Payroll groups.
- Worked on creating the Confidential inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Worked on a benefits interface to Confidential as per the business request.
- Done end to end Asynchronous integration between PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleSoft Finance using Integration Broker.
- Created Integration broker objects both on HR and Finance side
- Created Integration Broker objects like Message, service operation, service, and queue on both HCM and Finance.
- Written App engine program to generate Employee level data like Addresses, names, bank account number to populate the Staging table on PeopleSoft HCM side
- Written PeopleCode to read from the staging table and send the data as a Service operation (rowset message) using Integration Broker
- Written OnNotify PeopleCode to receive the messages on finance side and insert the data into the Staging table
- Written App Engine to read from the staging table on finance and create employees as Vendors in PeopleSoft finance for them to get paid from finance perspective
- Written programs to collect the HR data like Names, Addresses, Bank information to send to the external vendor system which is Concur expense system.
- On the finance side, written OnNotify App Package PeopleCode to receive the data from HR and to process and insert data into custom finance tables.
- Used CI and App engine to create employees as Vendors in the finance side for the Employees data received from HR.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9, PeopleTools 8.49.32, Integration Broker, Component Interface and App Engine, sqr
PeopleSoft Analyst and Lead
- Work assignments and closely interacting with the customers.
- Involved in preparing the work break down structure and technical design.
- Quality assurance activities for the work items to be delivered.
- Risk assessment and mitigating the risk on the projects.
- Resource allocation to projects.
- Quality checked the deliverables.
- Customer interactions and status updates.
- Technical Spec preparations for various HR, Benefits and Recruitment related work Items.
- Worked on several HR related issues.
Environment: Oracle 9i, PeopleSoft 8.8, PeopleTools 8.4, Recruitment, HR, Benefits and payroll
Confidential, Framingham, MA
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Analyst
- Created project plan, monitored and controlled the execution of the project.
- Designed the inbound interfaces using Component interface and app. Engine programs to load the daily ESOP exercises to PeopleSoft from E*trade.
- Automated the Tax calculation process for daily exercises by manually creating the pay sheets and running the paycalc. Used page ranges 8000 to 10000 to create off cycle paysheets. Used Remotecall to run the paycalc for individual pages. Loaded taxes from paycalc run into Stock admin module.
- Wrote inbound and outbound interfaces for Stock ESPP.
- Created Component interfaces to load the enrollment data for international associates and manual contributions.
- Applied Tax-04D/E/F, Tax-05A/B/C payroll tax updates and fixed bugs in the delivered Tax Updates.
Environment: Oracle 9i, PeopleSoft 8.8 SP1 HRMS/Stock admin., PeopleTools 8.44.12, HR, Base Benefits, NA payroll and Stock admin
PeopleSoft HRMS Techno Functional Analyst
- Lead the development/enhancement work effort for Brinker in HR, Benefits and Payroll areas working with the Business users.
- Preparing requirement specification documents and effort estimates.
- Extensively worked on PeopleTools, Peoplecode and various other Brinker custom SQRs.
- Applied tax related changes to the Brinker custom GL interface.
Environment: Oracle 9i, PeopleSoft 8 SP1 HRMS, PeopleTools 8.16, SQR 6.0, Benthic software, Windows 2000, HR, Benefits and payroll
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Analyst
- Lead the customizations upgrade effort for the Confidential . Reapplied Customizations
- Modified Payable Status report TL001.sqr in T&L to include Jobcode and Description fields.
- Created Queries for the T&L functional Team as required using the Query Tool.
- Helped other team members to solve the issues with complex queries and views.
- Migrating the customizations across Test / QA / Acceptance environments.
Environment: Oracle 8i, PeopleSoft 8.3 HRMS, SQR 6.0, HR, Benefits and payroll and Time and Labor
Confidential, Federal Way, WA
PeopleSoft Technical Lead
- Technical conversion lead specialist involving in all the technical aspects of a PeopleSoft implementation/conversion.
- Written SQRs to compare legacy to PeopleSoft earnings, deductions and taxes.
- Used Convoy/DM tool to map the Lawson HR business rules into PeopleSoft.
- Setup the UNIX directory structures required for the conversion.
- Data loading into PeopleSoft tables and validating the data.
- Written validation scripts for unit testing scenarios.
- Written various adhoc SQL scripts to perform various data manipulation activities.
- Run payrolls for the newly converted Willamette employees.
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.0 SP1, Oracle 8i, PeopleTools 8.1506, BCS SQR Express 2.0, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Weyerhaeuser Change control, Beyond Compare 1.9f, Convoy DM 3.71, SQR 6.0
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Analyst
- Involved in the PeopleSoft upgrade project from PeopleSoft HRMS 7.02 to 8 SP1, PeopleSoft HRMS 7.02-production support and PS/3 implementation projects.
- Applied 7.02 Weyerhaeuser SQR Mods to the delivered PeopleSoft 8.0 SQRs by comparing the vanilla SQRs in both 7.02 and 8 SP1 and comparing the differences between 7.02 vanilla and 7.02 production versions and applied the changes made by Weyerhaeuser in 7.02 to 8 SP1.
- Involved in strictly following the Weyerhaeuser upgrade guidelines for SQRs, PeopleCode and other overall aspects.
- Wrote detailed technical Spec. Documents as part of Upgrade/production support that contains various technical options to solve the problem, Process overview, effort estimates and Specification updates and reworks.
- Involved in converting Canadian employees who are on other legacy systems to PeopleSoft as part of PeopleSoft PS/3 implementation project.
- Used Convoy Tool to design the mappings from legacy to PeopleSoft based on the Functional specs for employee/Benefits related data conversion.
- Involved in the PeopleSoft 7.02 production support. Wrote conversion SQRs from scratch to support benefits vendors and to administer the Base benefits of some employees who are on other legacy systems from within PeopleSoft, written pension related dependent/beneficiary information reports from scratch.
- Modified several SQRs and written various benefits and Payroll SQRs from scratch.
- Involved in requirement gatherings with the business analysts and end users.
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.0 SP1, Oracle 8i, PeopleTools 8.1506, BCS SQR Express 2.0, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Weyerhaeuser Change control 1.1, Beyond Compare 1.9f, Convoy DM 3.5, SQR 6.0
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Coordinating with the PriceWaterHouseCoopers team to make sure that the developed PA system, Interfaces to AR and Broker accounting works properly.
- Involved in Creating Records, Panels, Panel Groups and Menus for the Property Attributes System and adding and Modifying PeopleCode as per User requirements.
- Designing and modifying interfaces to Property Attributes such as interfaces to LAWSON Payroll System.
- Modified various SQRs of GL and AR modules.
Environment: Oracle 7.3, PeopleTools 7.5, and SQR 4.32
- Modifying the SQRs of 5.12 version so as to match with those of 7.5 documenting the SQRs.
- Identifying and resolving the field differences and record structure differences between 5.12 and 7.55 and modifying SQRs accordingly.
Environment: Oracle 7.3, PeopleSoft HRMS PeopleTools 7.55, AIX, and SQR 4.32
PeopleSoft programmer Analyst
- Involved in designing the Interface.
- Identifying PeopleSoft applications that need to be mapped to Remedy apps.
- Written the interface Programs in C using Message Agent APIs.
- Used Database Agent to check the interface table for data and pass on to Message agent.
- Testing the Interface.
Environment: PeopleTools: Message Agent, Database Agent, Application Designer and Workflow. Remedy tools used: Remedy Administrator, Remedy EIE
Technical Environment: Oracle 7.3, PeopleTools 7.5, SQR 4.32, and Remedy AR server 3.0, Remedy EIE, XML
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes