Over twelve years of diversified experience in all aspects of business, commercial, and financial applications in both public and private sectors as an IT Director, Manager, Project Manager, Project Leader, and Programmer/Analyst. Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, focusing in problem solving and decision making. Working knowledge and close working relationships of Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Finance and Information Technology. Effective communication at various customer levels which contributes to the success of systems design and implementation.
- Healthcare Payroll Manager experience
- Multiple years as a Payroll Manager
- Managed PeopleSoft/Workday HRIS/HCM implementation
- Managed and supported PeopleSoft HCM and Campus Solutions
- Responsible for multi million gross payroll (over $50 mils.)
- Created and refined Business Processes and Procedures within Payroll department
- Experience managing, leading and testing on aData Center MigrationProjects
- Experience managing testing within Waterfall, RUP, and/or Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies
- Managed an outsourced QA team involved in all aspects of testing
- Developed test approaches / strategies for large scale enterprise projects
- Hands - on experience with manual testing
- Experience testing various integration methods (Web services, batch)
- Experience identifying and analyzing quality risks
- Experience determining testing scope using risk-based testing approach
- Experience preparing, managing time estimates and fixed bid deliverables (SOW)
- Experience assessing risk to schedule, cost, or quality on project and testing engagement
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Perform Confidential & Confidential Fit/Gap analysis for the ongoing acquisitions and mergers at the parent company level.
- Review Union Contracts from the Acquisition and Merger companies to convert and consolidate their Time and Confidential rules from external sources (Cybershift START, ADP eTime, STG) into PeopleSoft.
- Participate in the cross functional (HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor) meetings to share and exchange knowledge with other team members
- Write up Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance, Parallel test plans and test scripts for Confidential & Labor. Provide techno-functional support to the users during the testing phases.
- Responsible for the Payroll conversion from ADP into PeopleSoft 9.1 and users training.
- Develop new Functional Design and Training documentations and secure them into SharePoint for auditing purpose.
Tools: PS 9.1 HCM Suites (HR, NA/GP Payroll, T&L, Absence Management, Benefit Administration, Portal with MSS/ESS), AIX UNIX DB2 with Oracle database, People Tools 8.52 and 8.53
Confidential, Rensselaer, NY
- Lead an engagement team at client’s site.
- My duty including the following responsibilities: identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), double up as a control and release officer for quality control by performing unit, system testing, support UAT to approve or reject staff’s modifications prior to production, users training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Joined state government project to participate in the design of multiple PeopleSoftv9.2 Payroll customizations. Got hands on to the customization design and perform functionality test during the development.
- The testing included the loading of employee time from spreadsheets and third party system (Leave and Accrual Tracking System) feeds to custom record inPeopleSoft, running a process to identify and review errors and warnings, update or add data, reports, and transmitting to another instance ofPeopleSoftfor payrollprocessing.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Maintain SharePoint with up to date HR/Payroll file versions and security access.
- Lead a team of 7 associates using onshore - offshore model.
- Oversee the Payroll Tax Updates and Year End processing.
- Provide Fit/Gap analysis for HR/Payroll and ELM upgrade to 9.2
- Provide Functional Specification and Functional Requirements Documents (FSD and FRD)
- Provide ongoing production support for PeopleSoft HR, Payroll and T&L modules.
- Develop, update, and execute test plan and approach for applications being migrated
- Coordinate with Project Manager and various application teams on migration testing efforts
- Review test artifacts to ensure quality and coverage
- Consolidate all test artifacts from various application teams for final project approval
- Adhere to QA the CoE and PMO processes
- Provide QA governance oversight on project
Tools: PS 9.2 HCM Suites (HR, NA/GP Payroll, T&L, Expense, Ben Admin, MSS/ESS), Financial Interface and Portal, AIX UNIX DB2 with Oracle database, Oracle Releases and Bundles, HP Testing Tools - Application Lifecycle Manager (ALM), Quality Center (QC) 11.52, Unified Functional Test (UFT 11.52), Performance Center 11.52
Functional Lead, PMO
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Provide a Fit/Gap analysis for the following PeopleSoft HCM modules: Core HR, Absence Management, Risk Management, ePerformance, North American and Global Payroll, Expense, Time and Labor, Security, ESS/MSS, Recruiting (Talent Acquisition Manager/Candidate Gateway), Enterprise Learning Management
- Lead the PeopleSoft TAM/Candidate Gateway implementation Lead design workshops to turn gaps into functional specifications for customization to be specified in the technical design document and done by the technical developers Work with the technical team in estimating effort to build and streamlined best practice decisions Lead the functional business analysts during the testing script development and execution Manage the development testing effort (unit testing) to ensure clean development before system integration and user testing start Prepare business decision documentation and process maps to assist the client in streamlining their current recruitment practices Work for external vendors for smooth integration with PeopleSoft (Talent Tech) Configure TAM/Candidate Gateway to client’s specifications Post go live support as required.
- Configure ELM environment and catalog.
- Provide a software evaluation and recommendation with a Fit/Gap analysis with Functional Spec Doc for Taleo Performance Management and follow up with a full life cycle implementation.
- Work along the side with client’s payroll manager to manage daily operations of 2000+ multi-state and Canadian payroll ($16 million annual payroll).
- Creating procedures and streamlining processes for all documentation to process payroll with step by step written work and screen shots, process to review pre-processing data and changes only on screen vs. on paper.
- Work with users to define ETL data requirements for UCLA Medical Staff’s data mapping for the conversion, data modeling, and create test tables modifications.
- Provide implementation expertise as an adjunct member to the project team.
- Support the Director behind the scenes giving her advice about Payroll's input into parallel and UAT and how to work with the vendors (ADP, Ceridian) in setting up a test system.
- Provide production support to Payroll (Biweekly Processing, Year End (W2/W2c) Processing, Tax Updates/ Bundles) and Human Resources users (415k, 401k and 403K configurations).
- Oversee the T&L implementation of the Hourly (Non-Exempt) workers.
- Work with Children’s Hospital’s Subject Matter Experts to develop customized T&L rules and North American payroll for Non-Exempt employees.
- Apply required regulatory application code updates including changes to payroll calculation routines coming out of the Federal, State, and Local Tax Code changes. Apply PS patch releases, tax bundles and updates. Provide biweekly support to payroll production process.
- Implement and expand Time and Confidential scheduling and role delegation functionality.
Tools: PS 9.2 HCM Suites (HR, NA/GP Payroll, T&L, Expense, Ben Admin)Financial Interface and Portal, AIX UNIX DB2 with Oracle database, Oracle Releases and Bundles, IBM's Rational Portfolio Manager Tools; HEAT Call Logging Application by FrontRange Solutions, PeopleSoft AMS Call Flow (Call Ticketing), Informatica ETL Data Conversion Tools, MS Project, MS Access, MicroFocus COBOL, Cognos Data Visualization, PS AppEngine, AppDesigner, PeopleTools 8.49.27 and 8.5, PeopleCode, PS Query, Import Manager, SQL, SQR, SQL+, SQL Developer, Golden32, Process Scheduler, ExceltoCI Command Interpreter.
Sr. Associate Advisory, Project Manager
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Provide a Fit/Gap analysis for the following PeopleSoft HCM modules: HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, EPM, Talent Acquisition Management/Candidate Gateway, ePerformance, Enterprise Learning Management (Taleo, SuccessFactor…), Succession Planning and third party hospital software vendors such as HCL (Healthstream Learning Center), CME (Continuing Medical Education) Web Tracker, Lectora for SCORM and AICC compliance, HCS (Health Care Source formerly MedeArc) for physician recruiting.
- Assist new client with pressing system issues due to a failed Recruitment System Implementation Train new Business Analyst responsible for PeopleSoft TAM/CG going forward Provide expert advice on configuration and best practices Assist with Online Offers and Letter Generation Provide expertise during meeting with technical team Provide training on all configuration for TAM/CG Provide best practice guidance on recruitment templates and other template configuration Provided training documentation for Recruiting Administrator to ensure success moving forward.
- Participate in a full life cycle implementation of Taleo Performance Management.
- Interviewed and work with users to define functional and technical requirements for data mapping, data modeling for the conversion and test tables modifications using Informatica Conversion Tools.
- Evaluate and provide a Fit/Gap assessment for Healthcare Payers module to define a health system strategy for challenges such as Quality, Access and Cost for one of my clients.
- Oversee the T&L 9.2 implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios).
- Work with Scott and White’s Subject Matter Experts to develop custom T&L rules and NA payroll.
- Mentor by provide payroll expertise and payroll best practices to the accounting manager. Assist with the implementation of a pay card program. Oversee the payroll implementation to Oracle. Coordinate the outsourcing of Garnishments to a TPA.
- Audited Multi-State rules evaluated client's current set up details for accuracy. Active participant in weekly meetings with vendor ensuring project on track to go live. Coordinate and assist in creating training for field managers and payroll staff. Compile and tailor of vendor provided enrollment information and forms. Active participant in frequent meetings with Oracle consultant to assist with the design of payroll screens. Active participant in Payroll, HR, IT and consultant project meetings.
- Apply required regulatory application code updates including changes to payroll calculation routines coming out of the Federal, State, and Local Tax Code changes.
- Implement and expand Time and Confidential scheduling and role delegation functionality.
- Evaluate and implement Workday in a test instant for recommendation for an HCM Cloud solution.
- Functional support to the IFRS Confidential Convergence Project using Hyperion Build.
- Experience with diagramming and documenting requirements, including ERD, data dictionary, and data flow diagrams.
- Oracle Financial Report UAT Internal Audit Testing for Confidential Compliance Project using Hyperion Reports.
- PeopleSoft UAT Report Audit Testing for Confidential Compliance Project.
- Oracle Financial Report UAT Internal Report Audit Testing and reconciliation.
PeopleSoft Functional Lead, Project Manager
Confidential, Berkeley, CA
- Provide a Fit/Gap analysis to the HR and Budget modules for the implementation of the HCM Position Management and particularly in the PeopleSoft Position Resource Tracking feature.
- Provide Campus Solution Suites Assessment for upgrade.
- Provide a recommendation for a Build versus Buy option.
- Evaluate and recommend a Build or Buy option of Hyperion software.
Application Management Manager
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Define/design the overall conversion tactics and strategies to migrate data into a single instance global ERP PeopleSoft version 9.1 for a full cycle implementation with eApps
- Audit and set standards for the use of data fields, data field definitions and data dictionary within ERP reports and testing.
- Work with System Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to understand and document state of data and level of effort to migrate data. Gathering requirements for the design, development, project tracking and documentation methodologies, including requirements for the change control procedures. Providing expert input to the technology and application selection board.
- Develop detailed ETL project plans, conversion/transformation specifications and data mappings based on requirements. Ensure efficient transform, extract, load of data sets, and be able to clearly interpret business requirement specifications into detailed conversion logic and mappings.
- Provide a detailed Fit/Gap Analysis for a Pension Admin, Benefit Admin and Time and Confidential instances to be upgraded from version 8.9 to 9.1
- Write AppEngine and MicroFocus COBOL processes for T&L rules, customizations, exceptions and Provide weekly production support to Time Entry, Time Administration, and Batch Processing
- Design, develop, unit test, and implement conversion tools/utilities or routines including data quality validation processes and efforts results in re-usable assets.
- Project Management efforts to provide weekly status report to the CFO and CIO weekly.
- Work with Production Support Team (including DBAs), Enterprise Data Warehouse Team and Enterprise Data Integrity Team (Business Owners of Data) to resolve data issues in POS (Point of Sales) system in Retail Sales or implement enhancements across applications in a helpdesk environment.
- Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring other team members.
- Provide ongoing business partnership to the Human Resources global business functions to provide systems IT solutions and support.
- In partnership with the HR organization, develop a comprehensive business functional roadmap and corresponding systems plan.
- Work with HR Business management to prioritize and execute on HR systems initiatives. Strong foundation and expertise in HR business processes and systems including core HR, Benefits (Ben Admin), Recruiting, Payroll, Time & Labor, Enterprise Learning Management (Taleo).
- Provide leadership in the areas of business analysis, technical design and project management for the development or selection of HR systems and solutions.
- Manage the HR IT team of 10 (6 on-sites, 4 from off-shores) and the PeopleSoft production environment including support of employee and manager self-service customer applications and integrations with other internal applications and external vendors.
- Perform staff’s performance appraisal. Interview, select, train, evaluate, and counsel all staff in the Applications Support team.
- Prepare and write SOW, SLA for contract negotiations.
- Experience in ETL Business Objects design and coding for Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using IBM's Rational Testing Tools; Rational Test Manager and Manual Tester, Mercury Test Director, Mercury Quality Center and ClearQuest Test Management (CQTM).
- Participate in finding, tracking bugs and driving to resolution, sharing knowledge by effectively documenting works.
- Part of the responsibility is to install and provide support for a third party software vendor Cognos 7.4 with the possibility of upgrade to Cognos 8 and the development of new Cognos 8 BI applications.
- Using Agile methodology to provide analysis, design, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of quality POS payment solutions. Research and recommend potential payment solutions to the POS and IS&T Retail Systems organizations, and the retail business partners. Oversee payment projects from requirements gathering through system implementation. Create a strong partnership with the retail business stakeholders for the successful deployment of payment solutions. Provide ongoing direction and analysis of payment trends and opportunities.
PeopleSoft HCM Sr. Consultant / Data Conversion Manager
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- PeopleSoft modules HR, Recruiting, CRM, Payroll, Time and Labor, Benefits Administrationand ELM.
- Monitor network and application health regularly as a backup Database Administrator
- Prioritize workload, web/phone cases, and manage workload within SLA
- Monitor unresolved and aging cases assigned in the analyst work queue
- Work with escalation resources within the Northrop and Grumman's to resolve customer issues as needed.
- Research, respond to and accurately resolve cases, in a timely manner and in accordance with department standards and service levels.
- Function as primary customer contact for all incoming cases as assigned.
- Provide consistent and prompt solutions to customer problems to ensure customer s satisfactionutilizing all available resources.
- Accurately document ticket with replication/troubleshooting steps and resolutions.
- Effectively manage personal queue to prioritize and complete workload to meet and/or exceed response and resolution target defined in department SLA with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong follow - through and consistently keep commitments to customers.
- Ensure that each and every customer is handled with a professional attitude and the highest possible level of service.
- Supervise 6 Level I Analysts and assist them with case resolution.
- Department Operations
- Participate in department training and team meetings.
- Contribute to an environment that encourages information sharing, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer issues quick and effectively.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product, service offerings, and support policies, and understand impact to Team.
- Knowledge Management
- Able to use knowledge tools to resolve cases.
- Contribute to the improvement of the knowledge base.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues in a web-based environment.
- Strong analytical skills and process improvement orientation.
- Assist with QA and customer test processes when needed in advance of new releases
- Proficient in using CRM case tracking software, knowledge of Windows OS.
- Experience supporting users in a remote computing model (VPN, dial-in modems etc.)
Tools: and System Environment: PS 8.8 HRMS Suites (HR, Payroll, T&L, Ben Admin) and Portal, AIX UNIX DB2 with Oracle database, Window 2000 MS DOS, IBM's Rational Testing Tools; Rational Test Manager and Manual Tester, and ClearQuest Test Management (CQTM), Agile and Scrum Methodologies. Mercury Test Director 7.6 SP3, Mercury Quality Center 8.2 SP1, ETL Business Objects design and coding, MS Project, MS Access, MicroFocus COBOL, PS AppEngine, AppDesigner, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PS Query, Import Manager, SQL, SQR, SQL+, TOAD, Process Scheduler, Serena Version Control and Release, Confidential Compliance, Visio, Peregrine ServiceCenter, Cognos Data Visualization.
PeopleSoft HCM Sr. Consultant/ Project Manager
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Participate in the initial kick off meeting and key user meetings to gather information for Fit/Gap analysis.
- Provide Current State report along with the Fit/Gap analysis.
- Provide Gap analysis and recommendations for possible resolution and customization.
- Facilitate meetings with key users and technical team.
- Create test plans and validate test plans in test labs per each test instance.
- Experience in Business Objects design and coding for Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participate in finding, tracking bugs and driving to resolution, sharing knowledge by effectively documenting work.
- Report defects and work with the developers to resolve the reported issues.
- Import resolutions to the appropriate test instance and retest before closing the defect ID.
- Facilitate daily testers’ meeting and prepare weekly status to upper management.
- Prepare for the upcoming Ben Admin open enrollment.
- Resolve issues in the Ben Partic and Ben Activities where terminated employees being picked up in the current reports.
Tools: PS Portal, AIX UNIX DB2 with Oracle database, Window 2000 MS DOS, COBOL, Mercury Test Director 7.6 SP3, Mercury Quality Center 8.2 SP1, MS Project, MS Access, PS AppEngine, AppDesigner, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PS Query, Import Manager, SQL, SQR, SQL+, TOAD, Visio, Process Scheduler
Information Technology HR PeopleSoft Consultant
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- PS 8.8 HCM HR Compensation implementation, Succession Planning, Recruiting, Benefit Administration with ADP interface.
- Performs business needs assessment and elicits requirements from business community for bank acquisition and merger.
- Performs GAP analysis, Impact and Risk Assessments.
- Create Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases to the approved Requirements using Mercury Test Director 7.6
- Monitors additional System Integration Test activities.
- Oversees maintenance of Issues, Risks, and Problem logs.
- Oversees activities of Client Acceptance Testing.
- Documents Meeting Minutes, as required.
- Assists in Implementation and Rollout preparation activities and outsourcing.
- Conduct testing related tasks, document and reports results.
- Manage assigned tasks in accordance to policies and guidelines to meet the agreed upon deliverables, and company, group, and personal goals.
- Facilitate effective communications, written and verbal with project team members, operating units, and all levels of management, Knowledge of Formal System Life-Cycle Methodology and Systems Project Experience, Proven Ability to Relate Business Processes to Technology Solutions
Tools: PS Portal, AIX UNIX DB2 with Oracle database, Window 2000 MS DOS, MicroFocus COBOL, Mercury Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner, MS Project, MS Access, PS AppEngine, AppDesigner, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PS Query, Import Manager, SQL, SQR, SQL+, TOAD, Process Scheduler, Confidential Compliance
PeopleSoft 8.8 Functional Project Manager
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- Fine tune Time and Confidential processes.
- Address and resolve HR, PR, T&L production issues
- Functional Lead in the implementation of the Campus Solution Suites and Data Conversion efforts for PS 8.8 Student Admin, Student Records, Student Financials.
- Participate and facilitate in super users meeting to build functional specification for 2 additional interfaces to T&L. One is for Chrono and an independent in house software team.
- Provide hands on to technical team and work with technical team in the interfaces.
System Environment: PS Portal, AIX DB2 Oracle
PeopleSoft 8.8 Functional Project Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Lead a team of 3 subject matter experts for HR, PR and Time Tracker to convert and implement PT Time and Confidential module version 8.8 Perform Fit/Gap analysis, user documentation, project plan using MS project, work with technical leads to compete task assignments.
- Host and facilitate weekly user requirement meetings for ETL specifications and test table modifications in HR, Payroll and Campus Solutions upgrade project.
- Apply all PS 8.8 bundles to the Demo, development and migrate to production environments
System Environment: AIX DB2 Oracle, Confidential Compliance
PeopleSoft Consultant - Project Manager
Confidential, Laramie, WY
- Fine tune Time Admin process for better performance. Reduce Time Admin job processing time from 18 hours to only 3.
- Write AppEngine processes, customizations and exceptions.
- Review and fine tune functional and technical specs to achieve system and application efficiency.
- Upgrade T&L to PS 8.8 Performed Unit and QA testing in UAT using REQPRO TaskManager and Robot. Write SQA test scripts.
- Provide production support to T&L, HR, Payroll, ELM, CRM 8.8, EPM 8.3, e - Recruit, e-Benefit, Student Admin, Student Financials, and Student Records 7.6 and 8.0.
System Environment: MicroFocus COBOL, AIX and DB2, MVS-CICS JCL and VSAM
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes