- More than twenty years of comprehensive experience within Information Technology space spanning Enterprise Applications, Client Server and Internet technologies in designing and delivering business solutions to the clients across multiple industries.
- Seventeen years into full life cycle implementation, upgrade and support of PeopleSoft HRMS solutions covering all major modules such as Core Human Resources (workforce administration, workforce development, position management, competency management, global assignment, career/succession planning, compensation/salary planning, HRMS security, department security tree - design/redesign etc.) Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, COBRA Administration, Time and Labor, Absence Management, NA payroll, Payroll Interface, HCM Integration with General Ledger. Self Service applications such as e-Profile/e-Profile Manager Desktop, e-Development, Talent Acquisition Manager/Candidate Gateway, e-Performance, e-Compensation, e-Pay, e-Benefits.
- Excellent process orientation in performing project scoping, business process re-engineering, fit/gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional design, application configuration, user interactions, testing and production support.
- Good technical Knowledge of People Code, Application Engine, SQR, COBOL, Component Interfaces, FTP, EFT, Move-IT, Cyber Fusion, SQL. Integration Broker, Application Messaging and XML Publisher.
- Expert in designing business processes as part of full life cycle implementations of the above modules with specific emphasis on creating project estimations, business requirement documents, coordinating with technical and testing teams.
- Adequate working knowledge and experience in managing production support team and conducting business continuation tests for PeopleSoft, mainframes and other client server applications.
- High proficiency and hands on experience in working with
Mainframes / UNIX tools: JCL, UNIX shell scripts, AQT, QMF, SPUFI, Platinum, file compare, and file aid utilities.
Databases: DB2, Oracle and SQL Server.
Batch job schedulers: Job track (Mainframes), Process Scheduler, AUTOSYS, and Control-M.
Version control tools: CHANGEMAN (Mainframes), Share point and PVCS.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
Project Methodologies: Six Sigma, Agile and Compass.
. Ticketing systems: Remedy, Maestro, and Siebel.
Sr. Consultant/PeopleSoft HCM
- Provided functional support for PeopleSoft 9.2 and 9.1 HCM Payroll and Benefit Applications .Created FSCM 9.2 Functional Setup documents.
- Gathered functional requirements, created functional, technical design documents and process requirement documents to Payroll, Stock Options, Retro Benefits, Retro Pay, Disability, Overtime, Part-time and Vacation Payments processing.
- Provided functional assistance in converting the HCM Data from the legacy system into PeopleSoft
- Extensively involved in testing the gross to net and verifying federal, state and local taxes. For hourly and salaried employees.
- Setup Earning codes, benefit plans / deduction codes, special accumulator earnings and designed interfaces to send them to vendors.
- Designed and implemented custom earnings load processes for hourly employees, stock options and bonus payments.
- Extensively involved in testing various custom PeopleSoft processes and interfaces.
- Joined as a member of “Complex System Solutions” team to implement PeopleSoft HRMS for sales agents who have different requirements than regular exempt/non-exempt employees.
- Functional design specification for a new custom process using custom objects to be developed in PeopleSoft HCM.
- Functional / Technical / Design architect for various PeopleSoft projects, converting employees from bi-weekly to semi-monthly pay schedule, Adding new companies/employees as part of business mergers or divestures, Upgrade from 6.x to 7.5, 7.5 to 8.4 and 8.4 to 9.2.
- Lead “PeopleSoft Production Support” team to support the payroll batch stream includes EGTN, Tessaract (Disability/Overtime/Part-time/ Vacation Payments), PeopleSoft, client server applications and to resolve the issues rose in various applications and batch processing.
- Provided business solutions, guide development / testing teams to create design, develop technical solutions, test plan creation, QA / UAT Testing, migration and post implementation support.
- Developed functional specifications for special projects, data flow diagrams flow charts and functional mapping for automated solutions in support of business process operations and functions.
- Created functional and technical design documents to develop COBOL programs to enable single paycheck production for agents who conform to multiple tax statuses in order to comply with government requirements.
- Designed and implemented Heirs processing where a deceased agent still receives residuals from prior sales.
- Conduct fit-Gap analysis, created business and process requirement documentation to change processing of health related benefits from PeopleSoft HCM base benefits to general deductions.
- Extensively involved in design documentation and implementation to change processing of savings plan benefits from general deductions to base benefits.
- Managed BC tests once in a year for 14 Prudential HR applications which includes conducting meetings, work distribution, follow ups with different players (Application programmers, Users, DBAs, server ops, domain leads/managers etc.) planning, execution and post execution.
- Involved in all major PeopleSoft HRMS projects (Upgrades, MYHR, DEPLOY, BENFEITS, ORACLE GL CONVERSION etc.).
- Created new Earnings codes, Special Accumulator Earnings, Benefit Plans /Deductions, Employee Actions /Action Reasons etc.
- Prepared detailed data maps spanning Human Resources, Benefits, Time & Labor and Payroll.
- Extensively involved in resolving the PeopleSoft Server issues.
- Helping the migration/testing/development teams as required.
- Lead the testing team for O.E. (Open Enrollment) of Benefit Administration process.
- Provided guidance in resolving the issues rose in Development, Testing and Production environments.
- Maintained PeopleSoft Payroll, Base Benefits / Benefits Administration and custom Student Administration.
- Document system enhancement proposals, outline issues, alternatives and provide recommendations detailing performance, costs, scheduling, time and benefits.
- Identify gaps in business processes not met by delivered solutions in PeopleSoft and document gaps with details of resolution.
- As a Part of performance tuning of delivered PS modules modified Retro Pay SQL statements, increased additional Pay array size, Increased Geographic Location Array size in Benefits Administration.
- Created functional and technical design documents to create new SQRs for Student Tuition benefits.
- Written design documents to customize the existing/new SQR programs for the benefits administration and payroll departments.
- Prepared functional and technical design documents for Benefits Audit Reports used in O.E. (Open Enrollment Process) of Benefit Administration.
- Created and maintained PeopleSoft Panels.
- Created and modified People Code.
- Design and development of interface programs necessary to move data from PeopleSoft HRMS to PeopleSoft Financials and from PeopleSoft HRMS to Horizon/HAP Mainframes GL by using SQRs.
- Design and development of interface programs to move data from mainframes to PeopleSoft tables using SQR as the primary tool.
- Developed and modified SQR reports to suit the needs of the company.
- Used Process Scheduler to make Crystal Reports and SQRs available from within PeopleSoft and schedule various periodic reports.
- Created run control panels, panel groups and attached them to required menus through Application Designer and made them available to various operators through Security Administrator.
- Involved in writing People Code to satisfy client's requirements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes