- Solution - oriented, analytical, problem-solving, motivated person with great interpersonal and team skills with a successful 17+ years track record in PeopleSoft HR, Financial, and Supply Chain implementations, upgrades, conversions, and support of ERP system projects in diversified businesses ranging from public sector to insurance and medical sector.
- Over 21 years of IT experience that includes upgrade, analysis, system design, implementation, production support and testing of business application systems in PeopleSoft.
- Over 4 years of ERP project management and lead experience.
- Worked extensively with PeopleSoft versions 8.8, 8.9, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2.
- Managed communications with the team, as well as stakeholders and business and IT management.
- Outstanding leadership skills as well as the ability to build and maintain strong peer relationships, gaining trust and confidence from all levels within the organization
- Scheduled and assigned project activities, team responsibilities, target dates, tasks, and milestones.
- Establish and provide weekly status, dashboards, and project updates.
- Excellent working knowledge in people tools 8.x application designer (application package, application engine, component interface, messages, file layout, PS query, integration broker, pages, people code etc).
- Proficient in preparing complex reports using BI publisher, SQR, PS query and SQL.
- Extensively worked in PeopleSoft HCM and Finance Version 8.x and 9.x.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Expert knowledge of data loading and data conversion.
- As PeopleSoft administrator good knowledge of installation, applying new images/maintenance packs, change assistant and PUM.
- Worked extensively with migration tools like STAT and PHIRE.
- Expert in using integration tools like component interfaces and integration broker for interacting with in and outside People Soft applications.
- Experience in setting up the integration (including single sign-on) between PeopleSoft applications.
- Experience in setting up security in PeopleSoft application.
- Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Adaptable to work as a team member and independently.
- Experienced in independent consulting and as full-time employee ( Confidential, Confidential, TCS, Accenture and Covansys Pvt limited).
- Involved in full cycle of software development including requirement gathering, designing solutions, testing and deployment.
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
Applications: PeopleSoft 9.2/9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8/8.4/8.1, SQR, BI Reports, Informatica, Power Builder, Visual Basic 6, Core Java, Advance Java, C-oops, C++
Business Areas: HCM and Finance
Languages: Peoplecode, UNIX Shell Scripts, XML, HTML, VB Script, SQL, and PL/SQL
Development Tools: People Tools (8.x) (PUM, Change Assistants, Application designer, Application Engine, Peoplecode, Application Messaging, Integration Broker, Data Mover, Application Engine, Component Interface, and File Layouts), SQL-Plus, Data Mover, Toad for Oracle, Control M, STAT, PHIRE, Change Assistant and Power Builder
Reporting Tool: SQR, PS Query, Crystal Reports, SQL
Data Bases: Oracle and DB2
Principal Application Lead
- Work directly with Finance and HR user to make sure the current ERP application is working seamlessly, and new enhancement & upgrade are implemented in most efficient and timely fashion.
- Manage communications with the team, as well as stakeholders, business, and IT management.
- Communicate team responsibilities, target dates, project status, and resource needs.
- Establish and provide weekly status, dashboards, and project updates.
- IT Lead for eSupplier, procurement contract, and strategic sourcing modules implementation project.
- IT Lead for Appsian installation and integration with PeopleSoft.
- As PeopleSoft administrator maintaining servers and keeping it current by applying patches via PUM (Change Assistant)
- Developing/customizing PeopleSoft objects using application designer, SQR, BI report.
- Developed single sign-on between HR and Finance application.
- Created and configured workflow for Epro, AP, EX, GL etc.
- Integrated requisition and travel & expense module with third party system.
- Created new time and labor rules as per union changes.
- Worked on multiple PeopleSoft image and people tools upgrade.
- Developed and customized PeopleSoft pages and reports.
- Loaded data using Excel to CI.
- Developed BI Reports.
- Provide day to day support for various production support Issues.
Confidential, Minneapolis - MN
- Performed the role of IT Project Lead. Provided guidance and support for all issues during the upgrade project; coordinating, assigning, and tracking all teamwork; oversaw onsite technical staff with dry runs and SQL optimization ensuring all tasks were completed per the project schedule; etc.
- As PeopleSoft team member developed/customized PeopleSoft modules.
- Developed many batch processes using SQR and Application Engine.
- Worked extensively with PeopleTools - Application Designer (Application Package, Component Interface, People Code, Record Definition (SQL), Messages etc)
- Worked on PeopleSoft Finance upgrade to 9.2 version.
- Worked on PeopleSoft HR upgrade to 9.1 version.
- Created and maintained all system architecture deliverables of system models, fit-gap analysis reports, impact analysis reports, performance, and scalability reports, functional, integration, and system test plans.
- Developed integration point via messaging between FSCM and HCM.
- Developed Chartfields combo edit validation batch program and integrated with third party.
- HCM Modules worked - Workforce Administration, Self Service, Manager Self Service, Time and Labor, Benefit Administration.
- FSCM Modules worked - General Ledger, Expense, AP, Project Costing, commitment Control.
Confidential, Minneapolis - MN
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Worked with People tools (Application Designer, Application Package, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, SQR, SQL, and Workflow) and Oracle.
- Worked with users to gather requirements and develop function Design Specs.
- Prepared complex reports using SQR, Application Engine.
- Developed many complex PS Queries.
PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked as Team Member to Implement New module/Upgrade/Maintain PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Application.
- Worked on PeopleSoft Person Model.
- Customized Position Management module as per customer requirement.
- Prepared complex reports using SQR, Application Engine, PS Query, and SQL for reporting purpose and as a point of integration between external applications.
- Developed many integrations point using Integration Broker and Component Interface.
- Developed batch process to upload data into Pay sheets.
- Developed Custom Leave Accrual batch process as client was phasing out absences management.
- Migrated Project using Application Designer and STAT.
- HCM Modules worked - Workforce Administration, Self Service, Manager Self Service, ePerformance, Time and Labor, Base Benefit.
PeopleSoft Technical Developer Consultant
- Worked as Team Leader handling team of 5 developer for providing Production Support and upgrade of PeopleSoft Application.
- Also Worked as Technical Developer in upgrade project from 8.8 to 9.0 project.
- Implemented new modules like Base Benefits (Leave Accrual), Position Management.
- Customized E-Performance module as per customer requirement
- Worked with PeopleSoft Change Assistant for PeopleSoft upgrade
- Provided Production Support for PeopleSoft Financials, EPM and HR applications.
- Involved in full cycle of software development including requirement gathering, creating Technical Design Document, test Case, Test Data, Development, Testing the Application.
- Worked with DBA for optimizing database, queries.
- As Team Leader handled team of 12 developers for PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM implementation.
- As developer worked on Application Engine, Application Package, Workflow, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, SQR, PL/SQL, Integration Broker, PS Query, Peoplecode.
- Customized Benefit Administration (Open Enrollment process), E-Performance module as per customer requirement.
- Worked in loading the data from Legacy system to PeopleSoft using Excel to CI utility.
- Worked with Paysheet creation, Payload process, Pre-Calc and Final-Calc Processes of Payroll.
- Integrated PeopleSoft HCM, Portal and Finance system real-time using Integration Broker.
- Developed many batch processes as a point of integration between external applications and reports.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, creating Technical Design Document, test Case, Test Data, Development and Testing the Application.
- As PeopleSoft Administrator, also done PeopleSoft Installations on AIX (UNIX) and windows servers.
- HCM Modules worked - Workforce Administration, Self Service, Manager Self Service, e-Performance, Time and Labor, Benefit Administration, Payroll.
- Finance Module worked - AP, Expense, GL, Project Costing.
- Worked in End-to-end implementation of PeopleSoft HCM module.
- As a member of Peer-Review Tested business process flow thoroughly.
- Implemented Contingent workers process flow.
- Implemented and integrated Conflict of Interest application with PeopleSoft.
- Worked for integrating PeopleSoft and External Party system using Integration Broker.
PeopleSoft Senior Developer
- As a PeopleSoft Team member worked in end-to-end implantation of PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Used Application Designer extensively to customize modules as per customer requirements.
- Developed Workflows for sending the work-list items.
- Involved in the Analysis of the requirements and developing the technical design document.
- Developed Application Engine using XML file layout for integration between the many legacy systems.
- Worked on setting up Department level Security.
Confidential, New York
PeopleSoft Technical Developer
- As a Team member used Application designer to build new and modify existing record definitions, create Pages, Menus and People Code.
- Used Application Engine to transfer the data from flat files to PeopleSoft tables.
- Developed the Test Design documents.
- Done functional testing of the PeopleSoft application developed by other developers.
- Tailored People Code to implement data and to enforce field level security.
- Used Process Scheduler to run scheduled processes at a specific time and/or run recursively at a specific interval and used Process Monitor to view status of the process.