| PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY |
PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultantwith a proven track record of delivering expert PeopleSoft solutions as demonstrated through more than 8 years of which were focused on progressive system advancements using PeopleSoft tools and technology. I have worked for various clients within the private sector, government, and higher education. Adept at PeopleSoft Financials, SCM, HRMS modules and PeopleSoft Internet Architecture with more than 8 years of Design, Configuration, Customizations, Implementations, Upgrades and Production support experience in PeopleSoft.
Oracle Certified PeopleTools Advanced Developer Expert.
- Over10years of professional IT experience in client/ server web based applications, business applications, software design, development, implementation and testing.
- Over 8years of experience in implementing, customizing,developmentand production support of PeopleSoft8.0/8.4/8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1 applications.
- Proficient in People Tools - Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Upgrade Assistant, Process Scheduler, Security Administrator, Import Manager, Data Mover, File layout, PS Query, Tree Manager, Utilities, Work flow Manager.
- Excellent techno functional Experience in all phases of PeopleSoft ERP systems development lifecycle, including requirements definition, Data Conversion, System Implementation, System Testing and Acceptance.
- Strong experience in Batch processing, Upgrade, Migration, Data Conversion, Interfaces, reporting.
- Good Functional understanding and Expertise in Design, Fit Gap Analysis, customization, testing, Implementation, Reporting, Production Support of PeopleSoft Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Accounts Receivables, Billing, Asset Management, Project Costing, Expenses,General Ledger, Front Office HCM Payroll NA,Workforce Administration, Time and Labor Modules.
- Maintained Permissionlists, Roles, User Profiles, Portal Security, folders, Content References, definition and Row Level security as part of Securityadministration for PeopleSoft releases 8.X.
- Good understanding of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, ProcessScheduler, web server.
- Developed and modified People Code to implement specific business rules and validations to enable the system to perform the business process.
- Strong Data Conversion experience from legacy systems to PeopleSoft systems. Worked on interface programs for migrating data from other systems to People Soft.
- Proficient in writing complex database reports and customizing PeopleSoft Delivered SQR reports. Development and modification of Outbound and Inbound SQR interfaces.
- Have strong RDBMS and SQL development skills in Oracle, Mainframes DB2 and SQL server.
- Involved in documentation of technical specifications, developing test cases and technical design.
- Over 4 years of experience as Linux Administrator, Web Designer, Developer and Computer Support specialist.
- Extensive working knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS, ES, WS , Fedora Core I, II, III, IV, V , Red Hat Linux 9.0, 8.0 , Microsoft Windows, Mainframes and its technologies.
- 4 years of experience in software solutions development. This includes experience in developing client-server applications and web applications for Enterprises in LAMPmodel Linux Apache MySQL PHP with MVC Model View Controller architecture.
- Trained several Engineering college Network administrators and students in Computer Hardward installations setup, troubleshoot hardware issues, Software installations, server configurations and Web based Applications development on Redhat Linux and Windows environment.
- Over 1.5 years of experience in developing web based applications using JAVA, JSP, Servlets, EJBs.
- The skills accrued in the IT sector so far have a diversified breadth of web technologies.
- Ability to work independently and also can be an integral part of small and large teams.
- Excellent Analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
| COMPUTER SKILLS |
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS, ES, WS , Red Hat 8.0, 9.0 , Fedora Core I, II, III, IV, V , UNIX
- Windows NT/2000/2003/XP
Languages and Technologies
- People Tools and Related Technologies such as Application Designer, Application Engine, Application Messaging, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Workflow, Process scheduler, Process monitor, Integration Broker, Data Movers, Upgrade Assistant, Portal Technology, PS/Query, Process Scheduler, nVision, Crystal, XML Publisher, Security Administration and data management Tools.
- C, C , COBOL , Java , J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, Java Swings, Apache Struts, JDBC
- UML, UNIX Shell Scripts.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g/11g, Mainframes DB2, SQL Server 2000, MS-Access
- Programming: Shell Scripting
- System Administration: User Accounts, Quotas Management, Shell Scripting, Servers Maintenance.
- Network Administration: Setting of Linux Server based LANs.
- Servers: Apache Web server,Samba, DHCP,DNS, NFS, NIS, PostgreSQL and MySQLDatabase Servers.
- UML Designing tools: TCC Together Control Center , Rational Rose, SmartDraw
- Visio, FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks, HomeSite and Various content managementsystems.
- Command Centre DB2 Administration Tool, TOAD, SQL Developer.
| WORK EXPERIENCE |
Environment: PeopleSoft Financials/SCM 9.0 Front Office, AP, AR, Billing, GL, Project Costing , HRMS and Campus Solutions 9.0 Workforce Administration, Payroll NA and Time and Labor modules , PeopleTools 8.49.19, Application Engine, PeopleCode, App Package, CI, SQR, SQL, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, Oracle 11g, Windows 2003, UNIX.
Role:PeopleSoft Sr. Technical Consultant
- Involved in different Branches' data Conversion from Legacy to PeopleSoft. Worked on Applicants, Employees, Customers, Orders and Assignments Data conversion. Also reviewed, compared and analyzed post data conversion reports.
- Prepared Technical Design, Detail Design and User Testing documents for the new custom processes, enhancements or reports.
- Designed and Developed object definitions such as Record, Pages, Sub Pages, views and Components based on Business requirements. Worked in developing and customizing complicated Portal Pages.
- Developed, modified, implemented, debugged PeopleCode and Application engine programs.
- Developed one-stop customcomponent to quick add customer and/or contact and/or their history/Agenda activities.
- Did Enhancements to increase the usability of customer's Sales services information and also log customer's HR-Payroll, commission code and approval activity changes by auto-generating history items.
- Used SQR, Application Engine andPeopleCode extensively to create processes, outbound files and reports. Developed, customized many complex reports for Staffing Applicants, Employees, Customers, Orders, Assignments , Billing, AP like Summary and Detail vendor Liability Aging Report, List un-posted vouchers accounting entries with incorrect date , AR, GL Custom GL Audit Extract for PWC Module.
- Designed, Built pages to setup, run and generate weekly Sales contest reports.
- Tuned SQL/SQRs to improve performance using advance features like Load lookup and Arrays.
- Configured database level auditing triggers to audit User profiles, their roles and Permissions and also billing options of the staffing Customers. Used PeopleSoft delivered record audit. Captured the audited data on to custom pages and page grids.
- Responsible for providing Production Support, troubleshooting and resolving issues for PeopleSoft Staffing, Financials SCM and HRMS.
- Developed and customized new PSQueries for Staffing Billing Modules Invoices summarized by TRC/Dept, with Parameters for Customer, Accounting From and To dates .
- Enhancements to provide new functionality to facilitate the field to document felonies on associates.
- Customized Employee Termination page. Provided facility to review termination action, reason and comments.
- Debugged fixed issues during Applicant Hire Process in Application messages.
- Worked on in configuring and setting up new E-Mail templates used at Applicants, Employee, Orders and Assignments components in Staffing module.
- Customized Edit Journals Pages to meet user specific requirements.
- Built SQL queries and reports for transactions Data cleanup and for backend database updates.
- Troubleshoot and provided online and backend script fixes for issues with Personalize Content and Version Control.
- Tuned PSQueries, SQRs and Views where Departmental security is needed, used and implemented.
- Written and provided User specific queries and its results when ever requested All open Assignments with recent Rates changes in a week Period and also specific Data Ware house for data analysis .
- Developed new tool to Unlink Applicant SSN.
- Customized pagelets by providing users the ability to delete pageletscontent and also worked on in tuning and improving performance of queries running during pagelets load at login.
- Built new dynamic Run-control pages to run existing reports/New reports using dynamic views and SQLs Text on Run-control page fields.
- Customized Application Packages like PersonalBasicSync, WorkForceSync to meet business needs. These are used to sync Personal data and Employee data across FN and HR when corresponding IB services are triggered.
- Developed custom Application Engine to purge recurrence processes/jobs from process monitor which are older than 15 minutes and has run status as Success and distributed status as Posted .
- Monitor IB errors and resolve issues in FN and HR based on IB error messages.
| Confidential |
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.0, 9.1 PO, AP, AR, Billing, GL, Budgeting, Asset Management, eProcurement, Project Costing, Contracts, Commitment Control, Grants, Inventory , PeopleTools 8.49/8.50/8.51, Application Engine, PeopleCode, App Package, CI, XML Publisher, SQR, COBOL, SQL, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, SQL Plus 8.1.7, Oracle 10g, DB2, OS/390, Windows 2003, UNIX.
Project Description:Deloitte is the Implementation partner for ProjectOne.ProjectOne is led by Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts CPA and encompasses initiatives to integrate data and processes into more cohesive and standardized systems for highest level of efficiency. CPA is upgrading its current PeopleSoft 9.0 Financial system to PeopleSoft 9.1 Financial System along with the Tool Upgrade from PeopleTools 8.49 to 8.51. Also sub agencies under CPA are trying to implement PeopleSoft using the same business rules as CPA which will enable centralized control of the Financial data making reporting a lot simpler.
- PeopleSoft Financials Techno Functional Consultant- PeopleSoft 9.0/9.1 Upgrade, Customization and Implementation.
- Involved in PeopleSoft tools and Applicationupgrade from 8.49 to 8.51 and 9.0 to 9.1 respectively.
- Technical Role includes working on Retrofit activities related to application upgrade.
- Technical design document preparation, Coding, Testing and resolving technical issues.
- Functional Role includesFunctional test case preparation and product configuration.
- Involved in Implementation of PeopleSoft Financials to Department of Information Resources DIR and Texas Department of transportation TxDOT agencies taking upgraded environment as baseline.
- Involved in retrofits of records, views, pages, components, CI, SQLs, Queries, Application Packages, App Engines, SQRs, Record PeopleCode, component PeopleCode, Page PeopleCodeand fixing the issues of end users and functional staff.
- Generatedand analyzed compare reports of projects between different database instances.
- Performed upgrade testing of Accounts Payables, Purchasing, eProcurement, General Ledger,Expenses, Asset Management, Billing, Project Costing, Receivables, Cash Management,Contracts, Grants, Inventory with UAT test case scenarios.
- Worked closely with functional users in resolving issues during configuration and functional testing.
- Developed custom Approval Workflow engine using Application Package for Contract Approval process which includes setups.
- Configured eProcurement Approval Workflow Engine AWE
- Involved in customizing the BI invoice report using XML publisher.
- Tested the retrofitted Pages to meet 508 Compliance using Accessibility Tool for IE, Wave toolbar for Firefox, Firebug, and Developer toolbar for Firefox.
- DevelopedData Mover Scripts to move configuration data across multiple environments.
- Developed new system functionalities and customized existing functionalities as per the GAP documents and functional specifications.
- Written and reviewed Technical Design documents of new developments and customizations to submit for approval.
- Fixed PeopleSoft delivered issue with Accounts Payables copy template vouchers.
- Worked on fixing issues with POPO005.SQR Print and dispatch Purchase Orders interface Program.
- Fixed issues relating to Crystal Report Printing of JOBs.
- Resolved issues in releasing contracts when approved contracts are copied to voucher.
- Used SQL andPeopleCode trace in debuggingand resolving online issues.
- Analyzed SysAudit reports and performed data cleanup.
Environment:PeopleSoft Financials/SCM 8.40.01.000 Accounts Payable and Expenses , PeopleTools 8.45, Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR, COBOL, SQL, PS/ Query, Main frames DB2 OS/390 7.1.2, Command Centre DB2 Administration Tool SQL08023 DB2 V22.214.171.1242, JDK 1.4.1, z/OS 1.8.
Role:Sr. Analyst/ Programmer - PeopleSoft 8.X Financials and SCM , Mainframes OS/390, DB2. Designing, Implementation, Customization and Production Support in Accounts Payable and Expenses, Asset Management, Project Costing General Ledger.
- On-call support. Troubleshoot critical production issues by applying custom fix and providing detail design doc.
- Responsible for supporting end-to-end delivery of the projects fix and providing status updates to clients on weekly basis.
- Worked on data mapping. Developed vendor and voucher data file extracts of AP system to handle fraudulent activities for Audit system and Security department.
- Developed a custom report which will be used as standard audit tool to compare employee vendor data to supplier vendor data.
- Built various new inbound and outbound interfaces using SQRs.
- Generated Cross-Reference reports to identify the duplicate vendors across Non-Regulated to Regulated Vendor databases for data clean up.
- Custom extracts for Verizon Tax Data Store TDS to provide data from AP systems on monthly basis. Extracts of Voucher, Invoice and Line Item data that was posted to General Ledger for the prior month
- Designed many new custom pages and components to meet end-users requirements.
- Involved in process of providing transition services for newly established AP/GL BU of FPHQ FairPoint Head Quarters in PS regulated Accounts Payable and Employee Expenses System.
- Modified Check Print COBOL Programs. Added new bank accounts and Check Print Layouts for different Business Units. Edited the image files used in check print processing by Cobol programs.
- Worked on customizing the 1099 processes for producing custom 1099 forms, reports and IRS tapes. Splitting the existing 1099 report into multiple reports for East and West Origins.
- Changed Monthly reports to split AP and EX totals.
- Debugged issues in Travel Expenses configured to use MyWallet functionality.
- Created newApp Designerobjects like fields, records, views, pages, components, messages catalog and project definitions as per the requirements.
- Customized Daily Mechanized Programs for Employee Load Process.
- Debugged AppEngines. Resolved various online issues.
- Modified Interfaces and Voucher Create Programs. Developed new Translation and validation rules in Voucher Load Process.
- Added code to prorate the sales tax amount over taxable Voucher Line in Voucher interface program for multiple origin feeds. Resolved issues with invoices failing in AP because of discrepancy in invoice total amounts and tax amounts over the invoice detail lines.
- Changed code in interface to use Approver and Originator information from Mechanized feeds than defaulting from Origin tables.
- Fixed issue of invoices from different origins with wrong payment dates in AP.
- Did analysis on Vendor, payment configuration setups to address Vouchers in Recycle status failing due to Vendor edits, AP hierarchy and Pay term edits.
- Applied Asset Type edits for TAG, TAG PP, TAG PC and quantity on Online and batch programs based on Business Unit, Resource Category, Resource sub category in Voucher creation Programs.
- Fixed PeopleCode, steps and sections on push AP to AM AP INTFAPAM Appengine Program. Resolved Prod issues of App Engine programs.
- Applied PeopleCode fix of Payment Handling Cd issues for Vouchers in Recycle status.
- Debugged and Resolved issue on Vendor Change Request on Vendor Inquiry Page.
- Worked on the permission list to provide access to components Pages to the Authorized users. Checked and addressed issues with translation tools missing in production.
- Online enhancement to have the ability to delete vendor request which are Denied by Approver or Denied by AP.
- Resolved issues with Supplier Bill Worklist for Approve Voucher Payment, Audit Voucher Payment, review Voucher Payment. Changed Supplier Bill Worklist Activities, events Email notifications.
- Helped admin in resolving issues with AP image server.
- Analysis on GL tables Lookup VS AP maintained tables.
- Good experience on using PS Query tool.
- Generated compare reports of projects between different database instances.
- Tuned the performance of SQRs using Load-Lookup, Arrays.
- Analyzed and fixed issues with users profiles and security.
- Built new SQCs to validate data in mechanized feeds.
- Did migrations of projects between different instances.
Operating System and Databases Main Frames OS/390, DB2 :
- Built new JCLs, PROCs and CNTL Libraries in Mainframes.
- Worked with DBAs to review stats in Mainframes DB2 and building indexes to increase performance of queries.
- Managed offshore resources in developing customization of online applications and reports.
- Created new test cases for changes in the batch processes. Documented the test results after the Unit Level test, System Test of processes.
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.8 PO, AP, AR, Billing, GL, Budgeting , PeopleTools 8.43/8.48, Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR 8.16.02, nVision, COBOL, SQL, PS/Query, Crystal Reports 7.x, SQL Plus 8.1.7, Oracle 8i, DB2, OS/390, Windows 2000, UNIX.
Role:Peoplesoft Financial Technical Consultant- PeopleSoft 8.8 Customization and Production Support in Purchasing and AP
- Worked on in customizing the POPO005.SQR Print and dispatch Purchase Orders Program.
- Resolved the issues with the Emaildispatch of Purchase Orders in a batch.
- Gathered the functional requirements for the new Pre-Source Processing program from the end users and build a design specification for implementation.
- Created new interface program for Pre-Source Processing to update the status of the requisitions based on the business criteria.
- Developed the Process to Email error log reports to the Requestors and Buyers based the invalid check criteria in the Pre-Source Processing.
- Build a consolidated error report log for Pre-Source Processing in the order of Business Unit, Requisition ID, Requestor, Buyer and Error checks.
- Setting the Process Scheduler to run PSJob.
- Customizedpeople code in resolving issues with shipping of items to Active/Inactive location.
- Modified the inbound interface program to import Item Files from AS 400 into PS Tables. Added the INV ITM UOM table to be populated with data when program is executed. The tables involved are PS MASTER ITEM TBL, PS INV ITEMS, and PS PURCH ITEM ATTR.
- Updated the queries in importing Item Files interface program into PS Tables.
- Modified the working logic in importing item ship-to vendor priority to PeopleSoft.
- Resolved the issues with Private Queries in PS Query. Used query tree manager to add records.
- Customized the pay cycle manager in sending email notices and electronic payments.
- Created new App Designer objects like fields, records and project definitions. Used migration tools to move definitions between different PeopleSoft instances.
- Customized the People Code in PO Header and Line Pages.
- Customized the Add and Update Purchase Order Page in setting the consolidated date to due date when the consolidated date is blank.
- Changed the interfaces programs for importing Food and Beverage requisition flat files in to People Soft Tables. The tables involved are PS PO HDR, PS PO LINE, PS PO LINE SHIP, PS PO LN DISTRIB, and PS PO APPROVAL.
- Customized the PeopleSoft Financial System Retail Pro interfaceprogram of import Retail Pro Files into PS.
- Created Unit Test Cases, Integration Test Cases and Test Results for FULL Test Cycle in assisting the client requirements. Documented the test results after the Unit test, System Testof processes. Running trace, debugging the code/programs and fixing errors.
- Build the SQL scripts to update and alter the tables.
- Modified the shells scripts for emailing the daily reports to the users.
- Ran the PeopleSoft trace to check the effected tables in the application. Modified and added the tables in the interface programs.
- Designed and developed anonline interactive examination systemto measure the intellectual ability of the students in graduate schools. It's a system designed to monitor the academic standards of every class.
- The knowledge base and the programming question modules helps in analyzing the understanding ability and programming skills of students.
- Designed and developed web application on Linux using PHP, MySQL and Apache Web Server.
- Records the contact information of different service calls. Tracks the CIT agencies and CIT Programs. Interactive MAP of US to drill down to details of different Agencies and Programs in States.
- Designed and developed a database application called Graduate Programs Systems for the University of Memphis. It keeps track of various graduate degree programs information offered in the University.
- Designed a conceptual model and drew the ER diagrams using SmartDraw tool. Converted the conceptual model into logical model by designing relations.
Team: 2, Role: Team Leader
- An E-Commerce website TrustBizz Business with Trust was developed as a part of the course curriculum. The working model of the concept is based on the trust points or feedback points of the buyers and sellers in e-commerce transactions.
| Confidential |
Environment:Linux 9.0, Apache Tomcat Server 4.0, Java Servlets, JSP, PostgreSQL, MVC Architecture
- This e-Governance application was developed for automation of Pesticides Coding Centre and Pesticides Testing Labs in Agriculture Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Environment:Linux 9.0, Apache Tomcat Server 4.0, Java Servlets, JSP, PostgreSQL, MVC Architecture
- Call Centre caters as a single point contact between people, departmental people, and subject experts.
- The strategy adopted is very simple and effective where only few details are asked from people and best possible solution is given to them transparently from behind a three level architecture.
| Confidential |
Environment: Linux 9.0, Apache Tomcat Server 4.0, Java Servlets, JSP, PostgreSQL, MVC Architecture
- This is an E-Governance State Wide Online Application which acts as the basis for connecting all the information of the people in the State. There are several schemes in this project which provide provision of several benefits to poor people of Andhra Pradesh. It tracks the people who are eligible to receive benefits of the schemes.
- Statistical Analysis of the accessibility of the schemes is captured
| Confidential |
Team Size:2, Role:Team Member
- Designed/Developed an online application for state Government Transaction Processing System.