- PeopleSoft Development: App Engine, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PS Query, nVision, SQR, Component Interface, XML/BI Publisher, and Crystal Reporting
- PeopleSoft Modules: CS 9.0, HR 9.0, Time and Labor FSCM: AP, PO, AR, BI, GL, and EX
- Basic AIX/Unix skills, VB Script, Oracle 11g, STAT ACM 5.2, Microsoft VBA
PeopleSoft Developer: Time and Labor, HRCMS at level 9.0, PeopleTools 8.51, Oracle 188.8.131.52.1
- Wrote an app engine to diagnose and fix discrepancies between PS LEAVE ACCRUAL benefits leave balances and those in PS TL COMPLEAV TBL Time and Labor
- Identified poorly performing SQL and fixed by indexing, hints, or other techniques
- Created and automated reports on PS User Signon times and volumes using PS Query
- Worked with Oracle representatives on various software problems and fixes
- Performed maintenance on large, complex Peoplesoft HRCMS installation.
PeopleSoft developer: AP/PO, AR/Billing, GL at 8.4, HRMS and Portal at 8.8. App Engine, SQR, PeopleTools, PS Query, nVision, Quest STAT ACM, and Crystal Reports. Familiarity with Oracle tuning
- Maintained Employee Review system for continued operation for Review Year 2007
- Wrote an applet to allow non-HR staff to alter employee phone number.
- Upon acquisition of ViaCord by Perkin Elmer PKI in October 2007, wrote custom query to upload key HR data into new corporate parent's system
- Configured new benefit option employee plus one in HR system to accommodate new benefit granularity.
- Implemented new Cord Trust program on short notice and on time, doing all design, coding, and testing work.
- Customized Purchasing' Activity Summary screen to show additional invoiced and received information for each PO line item.
- Altered billing code to use new credit card gateway vendor, a team effort that saved company thousands of dollars per month.
- Outsourced multiple AR and billing reports to be processed by mailing vendor by producing data feeds, reducing mailing and postage costs and gaining access to NCOA information.
- Hired as a PL/1 mainframe, DB2 programmer, maintained homegrown financial systems
- Maintained/Enhanced an MS Access data collection tool
- Team member in from-scratch Peoplesoft HR/Financials installation from fit-gap to warranty period
- Built bolt-on application to track copies and machine-shop hours by project number which fed the PROJECT RESOURCE table.