- Functional and Technical expertise with PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM
- Extensive experience as a PeopleSoft Project Lead, Functional / Module Lead and Technical Lead, Systems Analyst, PeopleSoft DBA
- Functional experience with PeopleSoft AR, Billing, General Ledger, AP, PO, Cash Management, Treasury, Budgeting, Forecasting, Order Management, Pricing, Inventory, Enterprise Pricer, Front Office, Staffing, Supply Planning, Supplier Contracts,Time and Labor modules using PS8.x, PS9.x
- Hands-on technical expertise in PeopleTools, App Designer, PeopleCode, App Engine, App Messaging, SQR, nVision, Query, Crystal, Integration Broker, Excel to CI, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Adobe LiveCycle, PostScript, RPG, COBOL, MF-COBOL, SQL, UNIX, Linux
- Business processes including PeopleSoft Order to Cash O2C and PeopleSoft Procure to Pay P2P , ALM Assets and others
- Industry experience in Healthcare, Clinical Services Outsourcing, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, Finance, Semiconductor, Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Transportation, Distribution, Telecommunication.
- Vast database experience including DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Foxpro, SQLite
- Full SDLC experience including Inception, Requirements, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production support as well as Change Management policies, procedures, tools and SOX controls, Security.
- ETL and Reporting Tools including Informatica, Brio, Hyperion, VistaPlus
- Automated Testing tools BTO including Mercury suite HP , LoadRunner, WinRunner, Strobe
- Functional, Technical User documentation, User Training, Webex, NetMeeting,GoToMeeting,Skype
- ERP experience with PeopleSoft JD Edwards, MAS90, Great Plains, Integral
- EDI AS2 , EDIFACT, Messaging, XML and other integration technologies
- Office/Collaboration Tools including Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, OpenOffice, Lotus Notes, Visio, ClearCase
- Over 19 years of wide ranging IT/SDLC experience using Agile, RUP, Waterfall methodologies
- Client list includes Quest Diagnostics, Toyota, KPMG, Honda, Fox Entertainment, Warner Bros, Toshiba, Gap, Siebel Inc, PeopleSoft Inc, Polycom, ACE Insurance and Werner Enterprises.
PeopleSoft Technical-Functional Analyst
- As a Technical / Functional Analyst, helped this client with Requirements gathering documentation, Technical Functional advisory services, Prototyping, Test planning, Project planning.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v8.x, PeopleTools 8.20, PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger GL , Purchasing, Inventory, Accounts Payable AP , Treasury, EDI, SQL, Query, SQR, Reporting, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Chart of Accounts.
PeopleSoft Technical-Functional Analyst
- As a Technical / Functional Analyst, helped this client with development and testing of multiple interfaces between PeopleSoft and Coupa, a cloud-based supplier marketplace application.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v9.1, PeopleTools 8.52, TOAD, Oracle 11g, PeopleSoft General Ledger GL , Accounts Payable AP , ePro, SQL, Query, SQR, Reporting, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, GL Combination Edits, Chart of Accounts.
PeopleSoft Technical-Functional Analyst
- As a Technical / Functional Analyst, helped optimize public queries and develop new ones for the Financials and Supply Chain groups within the organization.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v9.1, PeopleTools 8.52, TOAD, Oracle 11g, PeopleSoft Order Management OM , Inventory IN , Item Costing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable Purchasing, ePro, SQL, Query, Application Designer.
- As a Technical / Functional Analyst, helped developed a custom Supply Planning module for this client. Also helped with Testing, Documentation, Estimation.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v9.1, PeopleTools 8.57, TOAD, Oracle 11g, PeopleSoft Order Management OM , Inventory IN , Supply Planning, Production Control, Manufacturing, Query, SQR, Application Designer, Component Interfaces, PeopleCode, Integration Broker.
PeopleSoft Functional Lead and Systems Analyst
- As a Functional Lead and Systems Analyst for this global Staffing firm I provided Functional and Technical consultation and hands-on support including requirements gathering, configuration, troubleshooting, development, testing. PeopleSoft modules used include Project Costing, Contracts, Billing and Accounts Receivable, Front Office, Staffing, Time and Labor interfacing. Also helped with configuring a custom bolt-on in the Projects / Contracts area.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v8.4, PeopleTools, Win 7, MS-Access, TOAD, Oracle 10g, PeopleSoft PC, CA, AR, BI, Query, SQR, Application Designer, Component Interfaces, Sharepoint.
PeopleSoft Functional Lead
- As a Functional Lead and Systems Analyst for this child care provider, helped the client with Configuration, Data Analysis, Technical Design, Planning, Requirements gathering.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v9.1, PeopleTools 8.52, Oracle 10g, PeopleSoft Contracts, AR, Billing, Query, Google Docs, OpenOffice.
PeopleSoft Functional Lead
- As a Functional Lead and Systems Analyst for this public University, helped the client with Testing, Issue resolution, Testing co-ordination, Development and other activities
- Environment: PeopleSoft v9.1, PeopleTools 8.52, TOAD, Oracle 10g, PeopleSoft AP, Supplier Contracts, AR, BI, AP,PO, SQR, Application Designer, Component Interfaces, nVision, Query, Sharepoint.
PeopleSoft Functional Lead
- As a Functional Lead for this Medicare and Medicaid processor, I provided Configuration, Functional Documentation, UAT test case design planning, Security design. Helped capture current state, future state and Work Breakdown for Project Management. Configured and Tested all major features including Chartfield design, nVision Reports and Drilldowns, Crystal Check design and printing, Asset Conversion,Depreciation, 1099 Processing, Budgeting, Financial Reporting, Security, Interface testing.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v8.9, PeopleTools, Win 7, MS-Access, TOAD, Oracle 10g, PeopleSoft GL, AM, AP, nVision, Excel 2 CI, Crystal Reports.
PeopleSoft Functional / Technical Consultant
- As a Functional Consultant, I provided advise, fit-gap analysis, Functional design documentation to this client. Helped with capturing the current state and proposed system improvements that are being considered for the fit-gap design phase. Modules used: PeopleSoft AR, Billing, Contracts Customer , Project Costing, Order Management.
- Environment: PeopleSoft v9.1, Win 7, MS-Access, PAM Credit Card , POS Credit Card , GoToMeeting.
PeopleSoft Functional / Technical Consultant
- As a Functional / Technical Consultant, I provided functional technical design, programming and troubleshooting services. Utilized PeopleSoft v9.0, PS Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Manufacturing and Production. Created custom interfaces to clinical trials application.
- Environment: Win NT, WinXP, UNIX shell scripting, Oracle 10g, TOAD, PL/SQL, SQR, PeopleTools, Application Engine, Query, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Excel to CI, Portal, UNIX Shell scripting
PeopleSoft Functional and Technical FSCM Lead
- As a Functional and Technical FSCM Lead to this HealthCare Clinical Services Outsourcing client, I provided fit-gap analysis, requirements gathering, requirements definition, advisory, and configuration and design and production support services. Utilized PeopleSoft v9.1, PeopleTools, Query, Application Engine, Excel to CI, App Designer, JD Edwards OneWorld v5, CDS Clinical Data System , Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains , Sharepoint, MS-Visio, TOAD, SQL, Oracle.
- Functional Lead for for Order Management, Contracts Customer , AR Receivables , Billing, Purchasing, Inventory,
- End-to-End OM, AR, Billing, Purchasing, e-Procurement, Workflow, Inventory fit-gap analysis, functional design and configuration.
- Converted legacy Customers, Tax rates, Invoices, Lockboxes, Items, Purchasing history and Statements to PeopleSoft.
- Studied legacy Clinical processes to incorporate into PeopleSoft.
- Configured complex Pricing scenarios for Healthcare customers including Tier Pricing, Buying agreements, bundled pricing, kit configuration, CPI increases, Lot controlled items,
- Also utilized Travel and Expense, GL, Asset Management during the course of the Project.
- Helped resolve Production support issues in multiple modules
- Helped capture current state and define future state using detailed Process flow diagrams MS-Visio .
- Helped create detailed project plans and sub-plans.
- Detailed configuration documentation created along using Configuration Assistant. Created detailed Design documents for gaps identified and data conversions.
PeopleSoft Functional FSCM and consultant provided
As a Techno-Functional FSCM and consultant provided on-site and remote services for PeopleSoft configuration, advisory and development for Inventory, Order Management, AR, Billing. Configured and tested core Inventory and Order Management processes including OMEC, Reservation, Picking, Depletion, Shipment Invoicing. Extensive use of EDI X12 , EDIFACT, Sterling Commerce, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Application Messaging, PeopleCode, XML Publisher. Helped setup prototype scenarios for proof-of-concept and designed developed solution to handle Order fulfillment invoicing via EDI EDIFACT between US and British entities. PeopleSoft v8.x and v9.1, PeopleTools 8.49. Retrofitted changes to latest PS 9.1 version. Also helped with multiple Production support issues involving SCM / Financials and Integration Broker.
PeopleSoft Senior FSCM Consultant
- As a Senior FSCM Consultant, I helped this Multi-national corporation's Latin America division with Business analysis, requirements definition, functional and technical design documentation, development, configuration, testing and deployment. All work was done in a SOX compliant, multicurrency, multilingual environment with strict work product and other computer controls.
- Responsible for designing a PeopleSoft solution to replace legacy Travel and Expenses module.
- Liaised with business leads in multiple countries and translated requirements from Spanish documentation
- Created detailed functional and technical design for implementation of GL allocations in PeopleSoft
- Analyzed legacy systems and determined strategy for migration to PeopleSoft GL Allocations
- Built prototype for Allocations basis in MS Access and later migrated to PeopleSoft GL
- Helped create Testing strategy, Test Plan and Test scripts Unit, System and UAT
- Helped resolve Production issues in GL, Expenses and Asset Management
- Implemented GL Allocations in PeopleSoft for this MNC client in multiple currencies and countries in Latin America.
- Provided training in PeopleSoft GL and Allocations processing to end-users using GoToMeeting and NetMeeting.
PeopleSoft Module Lead FSCM
- As a Module Lead, Techno-Functional role I was part of a team helping with the PeopleSoft FSCM development, upgrades and ongoing Production Support. I also provided Configuration, Technical Design, Development, Testing, Functional and on-call batch support for PeopleSoft Ver 8.x Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Billing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger modules, Treasury, Management Reporting, Vertex, Mexico VAT, E-Invoicing. Rational Unified Process and Rational Tools used extensively. Performed Fit-Gap analysis and cost / benefit analysis for upgrade to PS FSCM Ver 9.0.
- As a module lead in a techno-functional role, I was involved in ERP Implementation for Toyota and Lexus business units in the US and Mexico, providing SME advice and doing inception related tasks. Involved in ROI analysis, requirements gathering, design, development and testing for over 7 years. Primarily involved in Order-to-Cash but also supported Procure-to-Pay and other processes in Inventory, Cash Management, Treasury and MFR Project Costing .
- Helped in design, development and 24/7 production support of Billing, AR, AP, PO, GL, Asset Management, Cash Management, Treasury, Inventory, Hyperion Planning and MFR Project Costing , eT E Time and Expense .
- Led the implementation of AR / Billing modules for Toyota Mexico using multi-currency and multi-language features of PeopleSoft. Developed a custom bolt-on for digital invoicing, Cash Application and Bank reconciliation, Implemented VAT configuration and reporting. Helped with the design of a custom Project Costing module built using PeopleTools
- Interacted heavily with Mexico and US end-users on a daily basis for Production support and enhancement projects as well as user training and knowledge transfer. Conducted several presentations to middle management on potential improvements.
- Designed Developed digital invoicing system for Mexico using SQR, Hotware and public / private key encryption PKI .
- Configuration of Business Units, Charge Codes, Bill Types, Tax Groups, Sales persons and other core Billing setup.
- Configuration of Business Units, Entry Types, Origins, Distribution codes and other core AR, AP PO and CM setup.
- Developed several custom programs and modules using Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, nVision, Component Interface, Crystal Reports, SQR and other PeopleTools as well as COBOL, REXX, CICS for 7 years.
- Designed and developed a custom Invoice imaging system and integrated it with PeopleSoft Billing to automatically generate PostScript / PDF Invoices and retrieve them using search capabilities existing in Billing.
- Designed and Developed a Netting process for Customer / Vendor entities to minimize Payables and improve cash flow.
- Developed a custom version of Vertex Sales tax software specifically for Toyota to handle large volumes.
- Tuned AR Update and other PeopleSoft batch processes, saving this customer several hours of processing every day.
- Traced various components of the PIA for tuning purposes resulting in significant online and remote-call performance improvements. Critical processes supported include AR Update, AP Pay Cycle, AM Dep. Calc, GL Post, AP Post, Matching.
- Developed custom SQR and nVision processes and reports for better analysis of short and long term AR and 121 day Aging buckets.
- Evaluated Dunning Letter setup for Toyota Dealers including custom Word templates for batch creation of multiple versions Dunning letters. Also performed fit-gap and cost benefit analysis for upgrade to PeopleSoft ver 9.0.
- Rational Agile methodology and SOX controls used in all SDLC phases and I have created documentation for all phases.
- Gratis project done to assist this start-up women owned small business while expanding knowledge of web applications
- Applied several upgrades to a live website running ProductCart on MS SQL Server
- Customized web front end to add shopping cart based training class purchase, integration with Google Maps and event calendar with easy update using Excel.
- Customized PHP / MySQL and ASP scripts to add custom widgets and client specific functionality
- Data conversion from old non ProductCart version to latest version using SQL scripts and DB utilities.
PeopleSoft Senior Analyst / Developer
- As the Senior Analyst / Developer, I was part of the Development team providing Technical Design, Development, Testing and Functional support for Multilanguage multicurrency version of PeopleSoft Asset Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger modules for North America and Europe. Duties include Chartfield Customization, Programming, Unit System Testing, Project Planning and Estimation, Report development for Belgium.
- Global roll-out of PeopleSoft Financials using Multicurrency and Multilanguage features.
- Worked on several technical and functional tasks including report design and development, report distribution using Quest's VistaPlus
- Helped troubleshoot Application Engine and performance issues with Asset Management and other PeopleSoft Financial processes
- SQR and PL/SQL used for reporting data conversion tasks
- Second phase of project was done in Cork, Ireland and involved localization of Europe reports and PeopleSoft pages.
- Developed custom SQR for conversion of Asset History and debugged issues with depreciation process AMDPCALC
PeopleSoft Project Technical Lead DBA
- As the Project Technical Lead, I was part of the ISD team at American Honda Motor Company, providing Leadership for Implementation, Requirement Analysis, Analysis / Design, Programming Development, DBA support, Installation, Configuration Software Distribution client and server , Technical Architecture, recommendation sizing of software / hardware, amongst other duties. I was also responsible for leading the upgrade of PeopleSoft version 7.02 to 7.52.
- Combined Technical Lead / DBA / Developer position
- Extensive patch application and multiple upgrade cycle experience including compare report analysis
- AIX / UNIX scripting used for database tasks and automation of migration of PeopleSoft sources such as SQR
- Assisted with troubleshooting of AP PayCycle and other batch online issues
PeopleSoft Technical Lead DBA
- As the Technical Lead, I was a Consultant to the KPMG Project team at American Honda Motor Company, providing Technical Leadership for Implementation, Requirement Analysis, Analysis / Design, Programming Development, DBA support, Installation, Configuration Software Distribution client and server , Technical Architecture, Recommendation sizing of software / hardware, amongst other duties.
- Invited by KPMG as an independent consultant to lead implementation at the recommendation of previous client
- Project Lead position, responsible for technical, functional and project related tasks
- Helped with configuration in AP, PO, EDI and other PeopleSoft modules.
- Designed and developed several inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Converted data from legacy systems and third party packages into PeopleSoft
- Developed a CD based secure distribution mechanism for field access to PeopleSoft
- Developed custom pages for integrating BlueBird Imaging to PeopleSoft Accounts Payable
- Helped integrate PTMS Property Tax Management package to PeopleSoft Accounts Payable
- Heavy client interfacing including field users for 3-Tier client related issues.
- Did several tuning related tasks involving Application server, Application Engine and PeopleCode
PeopleSoft Technical Lead
- As the Technical Lead, I provided Technical advice and Architectural support, Installed and configured the 3rd Tier and Web Client using Tuxedo and JOLT. I was also responsible for proof-of-concept, Planning and scripting of the Benchmarking and Acceptance Testing for PeopleSoft Ver 7.01. I was also involved with developing a Roll-out strategy for this Clients' branches worldwide.
- Global roll-out of PeopleSoft for this multi-national clothing retailer with worldwide stores numbering in the thousands
- Several proof-of-concept projects completed to determine best architectural configuration with special focus on load balancing and fail-over features of PeopleSoft middle-ware Tuxedo
- Extensive use of Mercury tools including LoadRunner, WinRunner and Test Director HP Performance Center
- Used SQR for automated test data generation
- PeopleSoft Financials and HRMS functions used as candidates for benchmarking
- DB2 mainframe scripts used to test batch performance
- Involved closely with project planning and roll-out task definition
- As a Consultant, I audited the PeopleSoft installation and configuration while conducting a 2-day workshop at this site and trained the technical staff on the architecture setup of the package. I also did a complete setup of a pilot database and configured the application server, process scheduler and 3-tier client.
- Invited to conduct workshop at the recommendation of previous client Toshiba, Inc
- Complete Installation and configuration of PeopleSoft from CD
- Developed training material and designed workshop from inception to delivery
- Knowledge transfer and Q A session at the end of the workshop to customer's technical team
PeopleSoft Senior Consultant
- As a Senior Consultant, I provided Technical advice, configuration and development services for this client. The major responsibilities included integration and conversion of the HRMS, Payroll and Benefits data from a recently acquired company, customizing panels, impact analysis of database changes and implementation of these changes. Environment: Oracle 9i, UNIX, Windows NT, MS Access, Excel, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine.
- PeopleSoft functional configuration of HRMS / Payroll, designed reports, helped with test scripts and testing
- Data conversion related to integration of acquired company's payroll with that of Siebel's
- Developed custom Excel macros to import embedded data from several datasheets into PeopleSoft HRMS and Payroll
PeopleSoft Senior Consultant and DBA
- As a Senior Consultant I provided Technical Leadership, PeopleSoft DBA Technical Development and functional support services. I was responsible for Design/Analysis, Database Architecture, Change Management, Security Administration, Application Troubleshooting, Hardware Sizing, Workstation setup, Installation and Upgrade amongst others. The PeopleSoft applications I worked on included Financials- GL/AP/PO/AM, and HRMS HR, Benefits, and Payroll .
- Invited by this client at the recommendation of PeopleSoft Inc to lead first ever implementation of PeopleSoft on the AS / 400 platform
- Helped this client develop entire PeopleSoft infrastructure from scratch and assisted with development, testing, roll-out
- Set up Change Control procedures using available PeopleTools and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
- Wide variety of tasks performed ranging from installation to application configuration and functional support
- Technical and functional configuration tasks in addition to advisory role
- As a Consultant, provided PeopleSoft DBA and Development and Functional Support in upgrading the client's version of PeopleSoft from 5.11 to 5.12. Ran comparison reports, did impact analysis and retro-fit of new functionality into existing version.
- HRMS, Benefits Administration and Payroll related analysis, design upgrade and development
- Tax updates in Payroll
- Data conversion for changed tables
- Debugging of batch issues in Payroll and HRMS
PeopleSoft Senior Software Consultant
- As Senior Software Consultant I provided DBA and Development Support for Release Testers working on Release 6 of the PeopleSoft ERP package. I performed several Application Upgrade projects and successfully delivered several releases of the product on a very tight schedule.
- The second phase of my experience with this client was with the Performance Engineering team where I conducted on-line and Performance Measurement and Tuning of the PeopleSoft HRMS Release 6 on the AS/400 Platform. Environment: Oracle, Sybase, Informix, DB2, AS/400, UNIX, Windows NT, Winrunner, LoadRunner, Test Director
- Highlights - Phase I
- Hired to package PeopleSoft on AS/400 platform for the very first time ever.
- Made several recommendations to utilize features of OS/400 to speed up batch processing for PeopleSoft
- Supported several teams of PeopleSoft Testers and helped with development tasks related to identified issues
- Extensive development experience with Application Designer Upgrader, DataMover, COBOL, Crystal Reports, SQR
- Highlights - Phase II
- Performance tuning using SQA Robot and Mercury Tools including LoadRunner, WinRunner now HP Quality Center
- Developed several scripts for data explosion for performance testing
- Configured Mercury tools to benchmark performance for the NT-NT-AS/400 3-Tier and NT-AS400