Technical Profile:Functional Area : Peoplesoft Applications Releases: 7.5 8.0, 8.8, 8.9 , 9.0 and 9.1.
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Human Resources (HRMS).
Time and Labor.
ePay, eProfile, ePerformance, eRecruit, eCompensation, Enterprise Learning Management,
Supply Chain (SCM),
Base Benefits and Benefits Admin,
Implemented Year 2009 Open Enrollment,
ADP Interface experience,
Languages : People Tools 8.49, Application Designer, SQL, SQR, Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Component Interfaces, PIA, Process Scheduler, Visual Basic, XML, HTML, Java Script, Cold Fusion, Micro Focus Cobol, COBOL II/370, CICS, JCL, PL/SQL, C#, C++, Java.
Data Bases : Oracle 10g, MS-SQL Server and DB2.
Reporting Tools : Large amount of experience in writing SQR, Query, Crystal Reports and XML Publisher.
Data Conversions : I have experience in writing data conversion process and creating data verifications with intermediate conversion table. Most of the data conversions I have developed used a process written in Application Engine.
Integration Tools : Component Interface, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks.
Operating System : Windows 2000/NT Server and Unix/Linux, OS390.
Misc : My 10 years of Peoplesoft experience Is second to my 20 years experience in Mainframe development. As a programmer, have completed many data migrations from DB2 to Oracle.
- Over 20 data processing experience.
- 11 years of Peoplesoft experience. Peoplesoft certified.
- Fluency in Peoplesoft Project life cycle to include design, configuration, development, integration, testing, and operational deployment.
- Strong project management experience working with a vast array of clients, business partners, and end users.
Peer recognized background in strategic business analysis, change management, and risk assessment.
- Comprehensive and straightforward communication and presentation skills.
- Smart integration with Business Users to gather and document requirements to apply system solutions to business problems.
- Identify and document gaps in key business processes.
- Ability to spotlight Business Process Reengineering opportunities for existing and future modules and processes.
- Document system enhancement proposals, outline issues, alternatives and provide recommendations detailing performance, costs, scheduling, time and benefits.
- Understand and adherence to complex documentation standards, layered file design and secure storage.
- Interact and guide with both code and development personnel to efficiently manage system development.
- Routine and on demand system testing with both sample and live data.
- Experienced in applying very intricate bundles and large maintenance packs.
Confidential, Washington DC.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer. August 2011 – December.
While at the World Bank I worked on a project that was to converting files from a DB2 data base into Oracle 10g. The data had to be converted into the Peoplesoft General Ledger. All of the process of converting the data was performed using app Engines. I developed multiple app engines where would reformat and covert the data and created program to program control totals where used to verify that the data was being converted correctly.
Confidential, Buffalo NY.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer. May 2011 - August 2011
At Moog I was assigned to work on the 9.1 upgrade of HCM, Ben Admin E services, and Payroll. I was assigned the re engineering of all there SQR’s, COBOL’s, and Application Engine’s programs. In addition to changes being made to batch programs I also was given a number of screens that also had to be re engineered.
Moog was also installing EPROFILE, I designed coded and installed a new application that would create security records for Renamed Employees, and New Employees that needed access to all the EPROFILE application. This same application engine would also remove the security when an employee was terminated.
Senior Lead People Soft Developer March 2010 – January 2011
At Wells Fargo bank I was responsible for developing a real time interface from Peoplesoft into a dot net application. This real time interface was developed using People Soft Web Services thru the use of business interlinks communication interface from the People Soft application to the dot net system and from the dot net system back to People Soft. This application used WXML to commutate to the Web services.
While at Wells Fargo I designed and develop a process that would eliminated the use of spread sheets being used to interface data into the (BMT) system. These spread sheets where emailed and shared with all levels of management. The procedure was very error prone, unsecured and the objective was emailed many times increasing the security risk. The People Soft process I designed and developed allowed managers using the Peoplesoft HCM system to share bonus information within their management structure. The objectives had to go thru many layers of review and approvals before they can be distributive to the Team Members that they were assigned to. If objective had to be changed by management the system had the ability to remove objectives that was distributive to Team Members and redistributive to staff members.
Designed and created many report solutions using SQR, Crystal Reports and XML Publisher.
Integrated information from other data bases into People Soft using application engines.
As the lead will I was responsible for the functional specifications, technical specifications, and development of People Soft objects that where comprehensive and met high quality standards.
At Wells Fargo I perform data conversions from a matrix of external files into Peoplesoft Delivered table. This conversion was performed by converting data into intermittent tables
Confidential, Louisville Kentucky
Senior Peoplesoft Portal Developer. December 2008 – July 2009
As the Senior Peoplesoft Portal Developer at Baptist Healthcare, I developed Baptist Healthcare system Peoplesoft 9.0 portal system to combine different Peoplesoft databases such as HCM, Benefits, Enterprise Learning Management and other non-People soft applications into a single user sign on system by using Business Interlinks.
The project goal was to combine complex and disorganized content from multiple sources and deliver a system with a unified and seamless portal. Some of the reports for Enterprise Learning Management system were installed in the portal i.e.: Learning Plan Transcript and Activity Component Structure.
The primary objective of the project was to make the Peoplesoft portal system combine ePay, eProfile, eBenefits, Enterprise Learning Management and other applications into a seamless and familiar interface with other Internet applications. Creating Iscripts, HTML /XML and enhanced Peoplesoft html, I was able to produce the look and feel to match the company's intranet. The project was a large success that was finished well under budget and on time.
Confidential,. Tampa FL
Senior Software Engineer/Project Manager. October 2006 – July 2008
Contracted to design code and implement the PeopleSoft ePay and eProfile system within the company’s Peoplesoft HCM system. The standard PeopleSoft self services product did not fit into the business model of HSN so a large amount of customization was performed to blend the PeopleSoft interface to the look and feel of the company's intranet. As the project manager I was responsible for all the development, feasibility study, cost analysis, design considerations and implementation plans. I was the liaison for the systems development organization and senior management. My team was tremendously successful in our integration efforts to include the following highlights:
- Design and developed application solutions using PeopleTools, PS Integration Tools, People Code, Application Engines, Business Interlinks, Work Flow, SQR’s, and Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed a People Soft eProfile/ePay system to accommodate all of HSN’s human resource policy and procedures.
- Designed PeopleSoft eProfile system using innovative Portal packs which provide access to key data from PeopleSoft enterprise applications. Portal packs supplemented PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal by adding a selection of reintegrated business application pagelets for placement on the homepage. Users manage what pagelets appear on their homepage by clicking the Personalize Content link on their homepage.
- Integrated self-service logon procedure utilizing a Microsoft’s LDAP system and using sign on PeopleCode.
- Designed PeopleSoft to Kronos master interfaces to synchronize Kronos with PeopleSoft data.
- Created application Vision flow documents for eProfile/ePay/eBenefits systems.
- Performed technical yet straightforward presentations to upper management on the use and performance improvements to various PeopleSoft applications.
- Developed stunning visual system enhancements in accordance with vision design that was approved by Management.
- Applied Bundles, which are accumulations of Fixes for a particular module for a specific, time period - usually one month.
- Applied maintenance packs that are accumulations of bundles across all modules. After applying service packs with all of the latest patched code sometimes a new functionality is introduced. I was responsible for making the code changes to incorporate enhancements that where designed to fit into the latest bundles.
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
Sr. Peoplesoft Developer Level 3 October 2005 – October 2006
Directly responsible for the all the development, support and upgrading from 8.0 to 8.9 of all financial applications General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and Purchasing integrated into PeopleSoft Supply Chain System (FSCM).
Key duties include:
- The design and development of application solutions using PeopleTools, PS Integration Tools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, and SQR’s.
- Implemented and improved the current functionality to automated interfaces with internal and external systems into Peoplesoft financial applications.
- Joint efforts with functional analysts to identify technical requirements, program specification, functional system test, user acceptance tests and implementation plans.
- While working for Shands my responsible was for the development and the technical support of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain System (FSCM) application.
- I was promoted to team leader to spearhead a difficult project implementation and enhance the Peoplesoft eRecruit, Manager Desktop, Talent Acquisition Manager and Candidate Gateway. Both for internal applicants used the Candidate Gateway and external applicants to search for jobs, apply for jobs, manage job applications and manage personal profile data.
- Provided interfaces that were used to load data from an external systems into the PeopleSoft Enterprise Talent Acquisition Manager tables.
- I created Spreadsheets that were used to interface data and populate tables the PeopleSoft Enterprise Talent Acquisition Manager tables.
- Created report solutions using various parts of the PeopleSoft application with SQR, Crystal Reports.
- Integrated information from other data bases into PeopleSoft using application engines and SQR interfaces.
Senior PeopleSoft CRM Developer March 2004 – July 2005
- Upgraded IRS E-file system from PeopleSoft CRM 8.0/ 8.8.
- Developed business objects and intergraded them into the CRM application.
- Created Business components of IRS E-file system.
- Upgraded process from Component Interfaces, Application Engines, to record PeopleCode.
- Upgrade SQR’s to latest SQR release.
Project Lead May 2002 – February 2004
I successfully performed the function of the Program Leader for a team of 2 consultants and was responsible for the design and implementation of the customers Benefits Open enrollment, eBenefits, and eProfile upgrade.
- Developed and coded self-service applications in Peoplesoft HRMS 8.4.
- Design and implanted CSX benefits open enrollment process using PIA to interface the enrollment data into Peoplesoft Benefits application.
- Provided Peoplesoft development within PeopleSoft 8.4 Payroll, HRMS, and Benefits system.
- Upgraded and Installed PeopleSoft 8.4 Self Service applications.
- Designed internal eProfile Internet pages using PeopleCode to conform to CSX standards.
- Designed and developed self-services logon procedure utilizing an IBM LDAP system.
- Automated Peoplesoft System Administration functions using PeopleCode.
- Created a secured link to allow access to system for active/retired employees.
- Spearheaded, developed self services ePay/eProfile module.
- Redesigned existing pages and created new pages, with ability to view pay checks, pay status, time entry and payroll withholding entries. Wrote SQR’s to produce a PDF’s of pay stub and allowed user to email pay stub.
- Built a Business Interlink into application for Benefits Administration called Hay Benefits.
City Norfolk, VA
PeopleSoft Developer August 2001 – February 2002
- Work on a PeopleSoft upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0. The goal of the project was to enhance as well as to upgrade.
- Provided PeopleSoft development solutions, solved challenges within PeopleSoft Payroll, HRMS and Benefits system.
- Created solutions using various parts of PeopleSoft application developer and SQR’s.
- Integrated information from other data bases into PeopleSoft.
- Designed, automated interface between Peoplesoft Payroll and the General Leger.
- Created an Employee Verification Process, which produced online forms stored in PDF file.
- Used PeopleCode to achieve enhanced editing/panel presentation.
PeopleSoft Developer October 1999 – April 2001
- Created and integrated invoices into PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable system.
- Designed and installed a push button billing system, integrated using Micro Focus Cobol, SQR and PeopleCode.
Education and Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD)
- Peoplesoft Pro Version 7.5 Certification.
- Received MBI Security clearance