Ronald is an experienced PeopleSoft Developer with more than 8 years of experience on PeopleSoft Development and support for HCM, CRM, Financials and Portal applications. He is a dedicated, hard working individual with diverse skills to work at all levels of the organization. He is successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the clients. He has an excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills and can interact effectively with clients, business prospects and staff. He was sent to Vancouver Canada to work directly with the client, developing customized processes and supporting current PeopleSoft HR system. He was also sent to Rotterdam The Netherlands to work with colleagues to support client's PeopleSoft HCM, CRM and Portal applications. Currently, he is leading a team of 5 PeopleSoft developers in Manila, working in collaboration with the PeopleSoft development team in the Netherlands, India and Canada to provide high quality service to CGI HR and CGI clients. He has also received awards for High Performing Individuals and was recognized during a town hall meeting held in CGI Office.
PeopleSoft Dev Lead Consultant, Confidential
- PeopleSoft HCM 8.8
- PeopleSoft CRM 8.8
- PeopleSoft Portal 8.8
- PeopleTools 8.47 and 8.51
- Responsible for managing and delivering the software design, development and implementation of PeopleSoft customizations to client's PeopleSoft system
- Manage a team of 5 PeopleSoft developer
- Provide technical analysis for Urgent/High Priority incidents/issues
- Resolve High priority incidents and production issues
- Provide accurate estimates on Change Request using the estimating tool I created for the project.
- Lead the Technical Development team for the successful upgrade of the Client's PeopleSoft PeopleTools version
- Provide status on Incidents and Change Request to the client during the scheduled weekly status meeting
- CGI NL Project Confidential
- PeopleSoft CRM 9.1
- PeopleTools 8.52
- Implement HR Helpdesk version 9.1 running under PeopleTools 8.52
- Provide solution to clients Single Sign on requirement. SSO will be from SAP portal to PeopleSoft HR Helpdesk.
- Resolve issues found in the system before the Go live
- CGI HR Upgrade Confidential
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- PeopleTools 8.53
- Monitor and status of the tasks assigned to Manila team.
- Provide solution to Critical development issues
- Provide support on the actual Go Live of the upgraded HCM system, this includes Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Workforce Administration, Payroll for NA modules
- Implement Integration of HCM to CRM application
CGI HR Helpdesk Confidential
- PeopleSoft CRM 9.2
- PeopleTools 8.53
- Lead the Implementation team in Manila
- Implement HR Helpdesk version 9.2 running under PeopleTools 8.53 for CGI HR Service Center
- Setup Integration between PSHR to CRM HR Helpdesk and PS Finance to CRM HR Helpdesk
- Install HR Helpdesk application for English and Canadian French
- Install and setup custom Finnish language for CRM HR Helpdesk
- Setup automated Self Service transactions using AAF policies.
- Setup AAF programs based on the requirements by the Business
- Setup Security Roles and Permission lists for Self Service users and Backoffice users agents .
- Implement 360 Degree for HR Helpdesk Configuration
- Excel to CI implementation for Provider Groups and Workforce data
PeopleSoft Dev Consultant, Confidential
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.1
- PeopleSoft Financials 9.1
- PeopleTools 8.51
- This is an upgrade project, the client is upgrading their PeopleSoft HRMS and Financial application to version 9.1. Manila PeopleSoft team is involved with development of customized pages and processes to the new PeopleSoft version.
- I was involved in a number of enhancements that involves creation of new pages with medium to difficult PeopleCode embedded on it. My involvement includes analysing the requirements to see if it fits to the new PeopleSoft version, creation of a detailed technical design, build and test of the customized pages/process in the development environment.
- Creation of custom PeopleSoft pages that will be used to download and upload different State Tax forms.
- Adding a customized Life Event in the Employee Self Service Life Event component. This includes modifying a delivered Activity definition.
- Creation of a new page in the Travel and Expense component to be used to upload client receipt that will be stored in a certain location in the server
- Creation of a new interface that will list of new hire employees that will be coming from a 3rd party application in a DAT file form. This development includes customization of new component interface to upload relevant data to Job details page
PeopleSoft Dev Consultant, Confidential
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.0
- PeopleSoft CRM 8.9
- PeopleSoft Portal 8.9
- PeopleTools 8.50
- Worked as the lead developer of the Data Migration team of a PeopleSoft HCM Upgrade project. I'm also performing systems analysis based on the new data functionalities of PeopleSoft HCM version 9.0
- Creation of technical design and act as the Lead developer of a new interface from PeopleSoft HRMS application to a 3rd party application. The interface will automatically update the relevant tables of the 3rd party application whenever a change in employee details was made.
- The development includes a customized ORACLE BPEL process to invoke the run of a PL/SQL procedure, creation of PeopleSoft table triggers and creation of customized pages with embedded PeopleCode program.
- The PeopleSoft application has a customized page that will be used to display the employee IDs that have changed in employee details. An Application Engine program will then staged the employee details to the BPEL table using a dblink.
- Involvement with implementation of Maintenance Package for PeopleSoft CRM application. My involvement includes analysing the release notes of the MP, analysing the compare report results between demo environment to DEV environment, creating and performing system test after MP implementation.
- Creation of a customized archiving process. This development include creation of a new Application Engine program that will invoke PL/SQL procedures to transfer old data to the history table and running a UNIX script to archive the files in the server.
Best Buy Confidential
- PeopleSoft HCM 8.8
- PeopleTools 8.47
- Was sent to the client site Vancouver Canada to be trained by counterparts and to help on major developments and production support
- Creation of a customized SQR program that will load employee deductions from an EXCEL file to the delivered PeopleSoft payroll table. This SQR program will then create employee PaySheets and PayLines for the current pay period
- Creation of an interface using a customized SQR program that will send a CSV file to a 3rd party Health Care provider containing employee personal, job and benefits details using SFTP UNIX environment
- Handled implementation of PeopleSoft Tax Upgrades starting from DEMO environment up to Production environment. My involvement includes analyzing the PeopleSoft Tax Upgrade release notes and implementations to the different PeopleSoft environments
- PeopleSoft HCM 8.8 8.9
- PeopleSoft Financials 8.8 8.9
- PeopleTools 8.49
- The project upgrades the PeopleSoft Financial system from version 8.4 to 8.9 and PeopleSoft HCM system from version 8.8 to 8.9
- For HCM upgrade, I was involved with Fit/Gap Analysis on both online and batch programs, data analysis, creation of technical design and retrofit of batch programs to implement version 8.9 changes as well as provide enhanced and improved PeopleSoft 8.9 functionality for employee services, data management, and core HCM functionalities by leveraging delivered 8.9 capabilities
- Creation of a customized SQR program that will convert employee personal and job information based on the new PeopleSoft Person Model functionalities
- For Financial upgrade, I was also involved with Fit/Gap analysis of batch and online programs, data analysis, creation of technical design and retrofit batch programs