- More than 9 years of professional experience in Data Architecture, Design, Development and Implementation of various IT Applications Systems specializing in PEOPLESOFT ENTERPRISE Financials Applications and custom supporting systems.
- Molded a professional with keen problem solving skills, succinct communication, analytical in nature, innovative programmer with ability to foster team effort.
- Expertise includes extensive technical knowledge and work experience on Oracle 8x/8i/9i/10g/11g, Sql Server 2000, 2012 using Sql Plus, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Query Analyzer, PeopleSoft Enterprise 8.1/8.4/8.8/9.0/9.1 PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layout, Application Packages, Portal Security, XML Publisher, SQR, nVision, Data Mover, PS Query, Tree Manager, Process Scheduler, Integration Broker, HTML, Single sign-on , encryption/decryption automation, FTP automation, Data Stage, among other tools.
- Technically adept at Design, Development, Implementation, Customization, Upgrade and Maintenance, Support of PeopleSoft Applications.
- Involved in fit/gap analysis, designing gap strategies and recommending business process changes to take advantages of delivered functionality and eliminate obsolete customization.
- Proficient in creating functional, technical specification documents, system test plans and Integration test plans.
- Warehousing, Data modeling, dimensional modeling, develop ETL Data Stage tools and techniques.
- Integration specialist across various internal and external systems.
- Expert in data analyzing, mining and data fixes.
- Expert in providing alternate successful methods for overcoming the existing risks.
- Expert in identifying root cause of issues and provide immediate solutions.
- Expert in tuning long running SQL queries.
- Good experience with Agile Methodology for ongoing and changing requirements.
- Conversant with Global Delivery Model involving onsite/offshore teams.
- Strong technical expertise in Oracle SQL.
- Strong technical expertise in object-oriented technologies/concepts.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships that improve the quality of work products.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
ERP: PeopleSoft Financials 8.x/9.x General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, eBill Payment, Purchasing, Expenses, Asset Management
Software: PeopleTools 8.4x/8.5x
Tools: Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component interface, Process Scheduler, Application Package, XML publisher, AWE, Work Flow, Integration Broker, Tree Manager, PS Security, Data Mover
Reporting: SQR, PSQuery, nVision, Crystal Reports
Databases: Oracle 11g 10g 9i, MS SQL Server 2012
Languages: C, C , HTML
OS: Windows XP, UNIX, Linux
- Integrated Legacy Chartfields of acquired companies into Dassault's PS Fin 9.1.
- Imported Legacy Chartfield files using File Layout and Application Packages.
- Provided facility to map Legacy Chartfield values with target peoplesoft values.
- Developed a workflow process using AWE to approve the Chartfield Mappings.
- Developed a program to read the XML file Mapping Info sent by 3rd party search tool.
- Created a process to auto generate new chartfield values using Component Interfaces.
- Developed configuration pages to define Integration and Mapping rules.
- Developed a process to load Combo mapping templates with dynamic structure.
- Developed an Application Engine to do the Trial Balance upload into Peoplesoft GL.
- Data Conversion from Legacy Systems to PeopleSoft 9.1.
- Worked with SQRs to create reports and interface files.
- Worked with Style Sheets to fix page display bugs in Chrome browser.
- Worked on Production Support tickets related to AP/PO/AM modules.
- Used Integration Broker to sync the employee ids created in HR System with FIN 9.1.
- Performed performance tuning on slow running processes.
- Worked with migration of projects from development to target instances.
- Attended regular meetings with Business Users to gather the requirements.
- Prepared Design Documents, Estimates and Unit Test cases for the given requirements.
PeopleSoft Financials Tools 8.51 Upgrade Lead
- Integrated PeopleSoft 9.1 GL with Oracle Financial Accounting Hub FSAH to facilitate Journal Flow.
- Converted 7 systems Ledger Data into PeopleSoft 9.1 GL with new set of chartfields mapping.
- Developed the Chart of Accounts, GAAP and STAT tree hierarchies.
- Created nVision balance reports and drill down layouts for cash flow, indirect cash flow, GAAP accounts and STAT accounts.
- Configured AIA/PIP and domain value mappings to sync the chartfields and accounting periods between PeopleSoft GL and Oracle FSAH.
- Configured integration broker services to keep the Chartfields in sync between PeopleSoft GL and Oracle FSAH.
- Migrated PeopleSoft projects using STAT.
- Configured User profile integration broker service to Sync the user profile details to OIM.
- Configured AIA/PIP and domain value mappings to sync the chartfields and accounting periods between PeopleSoft GL and Oracle FSAH.
- Worked on setting up journal generator templates and modified the staging table to accept entries from FAH.
- Reduced maintenance cost by replacing Informatica programs with PL/SQL procedures.
- Saved several user working days by providing an alternate solution to manual journals upload of legacy ledger data into 9.1 EGL.
- Developed automated excel tool that takes input of old chartfields block and emails new chartfields block values using mappings sets.
- Applied performance tuning on Journal Generated Process related tables and nVision reports.
- Created Autosys jobs to trigger JGEN process with dynamic run controls after files processed by third party.
- Created PS Queries in new EGL system to replicate the same as in old system.
- Developed monthly currency rate process for loading Market Exchange Rates.
- Developed Year-to-Date Account Balance reports for particular Trees and Nodes.
- Prepared data mover scripts for migration of Allocations and Consolidations data.
- Tuning specialist for slow running Financial Processes.
- Worked on production support issues on Travel and Expense, Billing modules.
- Implemented IB integration Broker calls to third party systems for AP and Purchasing.
- Lead AP/PO tech for Fit Gap, Test scripting, engineering, developing, and development testing.
- Developed Application Engines utilizing user defined PeopleSoft Queries and eliminated using of SQRs and thus helping IT maintenance. Trained users on techniques to write efficient queries.
- Team member in planning, impact analysis, engineering, and implementing: single Business Unit/currency to Multi-Business Unit/Multi-Currency for all Financials modules.
- Created 10g/11g PL/SQL application used by 3rd party custom platforms for Journal Requests integrating to PeopleSoft using XML calls to Integration Broker.
- Coded centralized PL/SQL functions to accommodate data integrations for custom subsystems unable to call Combo Edit XML messages directly.
PeopleSoft Financials Support and Development Lead
- Main responsibilities include interaction with business users and analysis, demonstrate Fit/Gap analysis between legacy system and PeopleSoft HCM/Financials.
- Incorporated PeopleSoft methodologies and Architecture based on the business requirements, build organisational process into PeopleSoft vanilla.
- Determine organisation chart of accounts and legal entities and mapped to PeopleSoft Business Units, SetID's and Chatfield's configuration across all modules.
- Work on Financials General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Billing, Accounts Receivable, eBill Payment, IT Asset, Capital and Operating Lease configuration analysis and build control environment.
- Activate integration points and work on flow between Asset Management Capital/Operating Lease to Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders to Payables and eBill Payment with Billing and Receivables.
- Work on integration between GL to NA Payroll and NA Payroll to Expenses employee interface.
- Identify change management tasks and responsible to design custom application in PeopleSoft.
- Worked on reviewing configuration templates created by team and provide comments and suggestions.
- Conduct brain storming sessions with Business users to review configuration templates. Participate in system configuration for all modules. Analysis on PeopleSoft module functionality and had walk thru reviews with Business users to identify configuration setup
- Worked on implementation tasks for configuration build, conversion activities and development phases.
Direct input of Manual billing data to PeopleSoft Financials v8.9 Lead
- Developed a prototype in PeopleSoft, project profile and shown demos with different Business Units for project initiative approval.
- Responsible for functional analysis and Development Cutover DCut cost.
- Responsible for High Level design document with an effort estimates.
- Development of new pages to complete Billing Data Sheet module with a user billing data validation.
- Developed a notification process between managers of business users and users for every action.
- Applied new row level security based on custom user group Department ID.
- Generation of email notification to groups with a PDF attachment of completed Billing Data Sheet for manager's review.
PeopleSoft HRMS Implementation of Time and Labor Lead
- Handled various types of SR's related to technical way like SQL Scripts, PeopleCode, Application Engine programs and Component Interface
- Customized the Workflows to send the mails to treasury box for accounting details
- Developed Reports by using reporting tools SQR, Crystal Reports and Ps-Query
- Worked in component Interface to create interface to PS and Taleo process
- Written various types of sturdy PeopleCode as per the requirement to implement the business rules and validations
- Developed the Application Engine program to send email attachment to HR box for employee leave details
- Developed the component interface for outbound to Ariba application
- Technical developer on Major Upgrade from HRMS PeopleSoft 8.4 to 8.8.
- Team leader on applying vendor patches and tax regulations for PeopleSoft 8.8.
- Track record of on-time project delivery with excellent ability to assess user needs, establish project specifications, evaluate resources available, and implement the project plan successfully.
- Wrote PeopleSoft Application Engine and Component Interface programs to load data and automate data entry, including new hire, annual increase, Electronic Test Score data.
- Developed advanced PeopleSoft QUERY training material and taught custom training sessions to users.
- Coded major enhancement for all PeopleSoft jobs Application Engine, SQR, Component Interface, Cobol and external Batch jobs.
- Developed and implemented full-cycle applications in PeopleSoft 8.4/8.8, including menus, pages, views, queries, and reports.
- Developed more than 150 unique PeopleSoft SQRs.
- Created Centralized Electronic Mail System, to be used by all programs and web pages, removing stress from the PeopleSoft and Web servers when sending email, by calling a PL/SQL routine that populated a queue with the email data, then a Unix Cron job uniformly sent out emails without impact on web servers.
- Enhanced 1098 Tax Reporting by creating a Custom PeopleSoft Financials process, that generates reports, government electronic files, and official documents for mailing, downsized 1098 documents to one page reduced mailing and printing costs over 80 .
- Implemented and designed data warehouses including denormalizing data, creating fields/tables, queries, menus, pages, tuning database objects, and migration of the data.
- Created technique for query users to use stored Oracle database Functions to speed up query development and training. Implemented storing technical documentation directly in these Functions.
- Responsible for PeopleSoft 8.8 functional testing, stress testing, and deploying any technical modifications, indexing, SQL tuning, or Optimization for new developments or existing PeopleSoft 8.8 processes that run slow.
- Replaced the Purge process in PeopleSoft 8.8 with custom code using same vanilla PeopleSoft requirements, process purged large sets of people faster than 1 person via the delivered process.
PeopleSoft Financials Upgrade to 8.8 and PeopleTools 8.47
- Performed new Implementation of PeopleSoft Global HR 8.8 at the BHC
- Developed new Views, Pages, Components, and Records for HR users for data entry purposes
- Worked hand with the functional development team from Bearing Point
- Provided technical support for PeopleSoft Payroll to ADP Interface
- Worked with PeopleSoft 8.8 Recruit modules. Added pages to existing components.
- Investigated PeopleCode functionalities for the Recruit module
- Implemented PeopleSoft HR 8.8 Portal administration and Security administration
- Created Permission lists, Roles, User Profiles. Created Department Security tree.
- Implemented security based on both location and department. Implemented portal security as well
- Submitted processes to the Process Scheduler to run daily tasks recursively at specific intervals
- Responsible to Upgrade the PeopleSoft Financials 8.0 SP2 to 8.9 work on Functional analysis
- Analyzed and compared feature releases for Payables, Purchasing, Receivables, eBill, Billing, General Ledger
- Responsible to Upgrade PeopleTools v8.47
- Fit-gap analysis and compare release across PeopleSoft modules
- Upgrade configuration documents, Vanilla Compare reports, SQR jumpstart compare reports
- Created UAT scripts and perform testing in coordination with users in UAT phases
- Coordinated Project meetings, Oracle Upgrade Sandbox Lab meetings, Vendor team meetings and technical framework for development activities
- Follow up with team for any technical issues or Functional clarifications