PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst
PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst and Human Resources strategic Business Partner. Acquired broad background, diverse skill set and global experience. Strong analytical and communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency working with detail oriented processes. Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships with Human Resources, Information Technology and downstream stakeholders, internal and external. Global PeopleSoft security administrator.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCES
Domestic Human Resources
- Considerable experience in Human Capital Management for Corporate Staffs, Finance, Health Care, Human Resources and Manufacturing Operations, including:
- . Business Process Improvement
- . Compensation Planning
- . Data mining, analysis and reporting
- . Employee Relations
- . Hourly Workforce UAW Administration
- . International Service Administration
- . Labor Relations
- . Leadership Development
- . PeopleSoft HRMS
- . Performance Management Process
- . Salary Administration
- . SOX Compliance Training/Trainer
- . SAP HR Turin, Italy - March 2012
- . Succession Planning
Liaison between business customer and IT. Gathered and documented business customer requirements and functional specifications for PeopleSoft enhancements. Created and/or executed user acceptance test cases, regression testing, defect management HP Quality Center/Test Director, IBM CQ SeRV Change Management . Skilled in PeopleSoft Production, Sandbox and Playground environments. PeopleSoft international service administration/Global Tracking of Assignments Ford . Skilled in PeopleSoft releases: 5.12, 7.54, 8.0, 8.3, 8.9. Skilled in relational databases, data interpretation, data integrity and data migration. Worked with PeopleSoft HR team and HR professionals to ensure FCA US LLC formerly Chrysler, LLC HR business processes and PeopleSoft are SOX compliant in a 70 customized environment.
Experienced in PeopleSoft upgrades from rel. 5.12 to rel. 7.54 and rel. 8.0 to rel. 8.9.
PeopleSoft HRMS Modules Skills
- Workforce Administration: Compensation Pages, Dependent Beneficiary, Disability Status,
- Education, Emergency Contact, Employment Data, Ethnic Codes/Designations, Global Assignments,
- I-9 Status, Job Data, Languages, National ID, Marital Status, Military Status, Personal Data
- PeopleSoft Tables: Business Units, Country Codes, Citizenship Codes, Currency Codes, Department Codes, Employee Groups, Employment Data, Ethnicity Codes, Job Codes, Location Codes, Personal Data, PeopleSoft Table Set-up, PeopleTools, Salary Ranges, Salary Plans, Salary Grades, Security.
- . analytical/detail oriented . individual contributor/team player
- . build relationships . international service administration
- . business process improvement . leadership development
- . change management . manage multiple/changing priorities
- . coach/counselor/leader . management/union relations
- . compensation planning . Negotiations/grievances/arbitration
- . customer focused . PeopleSoft - 5.12, 7.54, 8.0, 8.3, 8.9
- . data integrity work flows . performance management
- . due diligence . personnel/succession planning
- . effective verbal communications . planning, problem-solving skills
- . effective written communications . position management
- . employee discipline . strategic business partner
- . employee relations . value multicultural environment
PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst
Confidential Gathered and documented business customer requirements and functional specifications for PeopleSoft enhancements. Created and/or executed user acceptance test cases, regression testing, defect management HP Quality Center/Test Director, IBM CQ SeRV Change Management . Worked with PeopleSoft HR team and HR professionals to ensure FCA US LLC formerly Chrysler, LLC HR business processes and PeopleSoft are SOX compliant in a 70 customized environment.
PeopleSoft rel. 8.9 HR Business Analyst Lead for:
- . Administration of PeopleSoft Global Security including SOX compliance
- . Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin American countries
- . Canada
- . Europe
- . External Business Partners: CpK Interiors
- . External Vendors: Sedgwick, Sykes
- . Latin America
- . Mexico Personal/Job Data, General Pay Increases, Vacation Bonuses
- . United States
Set-up and maintain PeopleSoft Set-up HRMS tables, including:
- . Departments
- . Job Codes
- . Locations
- . Organization Codes
- . Salary Grades
- . Salary Ranges and Daily Rates of Pay
PeopleSoft HR Help Desk
. Provide Level 1 Level 2 support
PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst
Service Agreement Worker
PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst
- Project Lead and support for Human Resources and company business initiatives and organizational objectives.
- PeopleSoft HR Project Lead or Participant
- . Compensation Leveling/Banding Project Lead
- . Data Sheet redesigns Lead
- . Determine feasibility of creating new Salary Plans Lead
- . Develop new Position Management business processes for end-users and IT Lead
- . Developed/delivered Position Management training for HR professionals lead
PeopleSoft HR Project Lead or Participant continued :
- . Employee Notification form redesign Lead
- . Executed all Chrysler Global Position Management transactions 08/2012-07/2011
- . Lead numerous fixes and enhancements to Chrysler's PeopleSoft Application
- . non-NAFTA countries load employees into PeopleSoft Lead
- . non-NAFTA countries set-up PeopleSoft HRMS data-tables Lead
- . non-Employees into PeopleSoft project participant
- . Provided PeopleSoft training for HR Interns
- . SECN redesign Lead
- . SOX trainer of HR professionals participant
- . Multiple International Projects including partnering with Mexico Human Resources professionals
- to establish Fiat Mexico Operations in PeopleSoft. Partnered with Payroll Services and Benefits to
- set-up inpatriates on one-year USA assignment.
- . PeopleSoft identification, analysis, and resolution for business related issues.
- . PeopleSoft Help Desk Level 1 and 2: resolved 1019 tickets in 2011, 575 in 2012.
Project Leader/Associate-Human Resources
- . Business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation through end-user interviews.
- . Documented current-state and future-state business processes.
- . Created future-state business process, swim-lane flowcharts.
- . Partnered to create business process forms with excel VLOOKUP drop-down functionality.
- . Participated in UltiPro testing.
Professional Experience / Chrysler, LLC
Contract PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst/Consultant
Project Lead - PeopleSoft v8.9 International Employees
- . partnered with HR business customers, cross-functional business partners and IT team to
- prepare PeopleSoft v8.9 to load personal and job data for international personnel.
- . completed business analysis customer change/service requests for PS v8.9 research, code
- fixes and data fixes, including: National ID Country, National ID Type, Ethnic code designation,
- Citizenship Status, Military Status, Tax Bond Status and Country Codes.
- . set-up fourteen 14 PeopleSoft v8.9 data-tables for thirty 30 global locations in preparation
- for international employee data-load.
- . created and/or loaded over one-hundred fifty 150 job codes into PeopleSoft v8.9, cloning
- international locations with over four-thousand three-hundred 4,300 job codes loaded.
Project Lead - PeopleSoft Rel. 8.9 Issue Resolution
- . Age/Date of Death calculations . China Flag
- . Ethnic Group Code values . Job Code Audit
- . Manufacturing Plant Recall Lists . Mass Transactions
- . New Action-Reasons: domestic/international . Tax Bond Marital Codes
Help Desk PeopleSoft Rel. 8.9
- . Provided Level 1 2 support for internal PeopleSoft customers
- . Analyzed and resolved PeopleSoft v8.9 issues
- . Maintained liaison with customers through completion of Help Desk issues
- . Maintained Help Desk Trouble tickets in two 2 tracking systems
PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst Rel. 8.0 > Rel. 8.9 Upgrade Team
- . authored over 15 Business Requirements documents for PS v8.0 to v8.9 upgrade
- . developed project template for User Acceptance Test UAT cases
- . authored over 90 User Acceptance Test UAT cases
- . executed over 193 User Acceptance Test UAT cases
- . executed over 70 Regression test cases
- . executed over 124 Integration test cases
- . executed scores of Security tests as part of the Security testing team
- . identified 51 defects during the various testing phases
- . worked closely with IT partner/HR business customer to resolve identified issues
PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst - PeopleSoft Rel. 8.9 Business Analysis
- . conducted business analysis of PSv8.9 Succession Planning business process
- . conducted business analysis of PSv8.9 Position Management business process
- . conducted business analysis of PSv8.9 Global Assignment process
- . conducted business analysis of impact of adding new pay groups to PeopleSoft v8.9
Professional Experience/ Ford Motor Company
in 2006 with cost-savings of 1.48 mil., beating objective by 48 . Personally closed three 3 projects in less than two 2 years with total cost-savings of 6.169 mil.
Healthcare Project Manager, PeopleSoft Benefits Systems Renewal
Confidential partners to develop business case and conduct fit-gap analysis of delivering PSv8.3 base benefits. HR Business Project Manager/Partner with IT Business Project Manager/Partner. Achieved 99 data integrity from legacy systems prior to data migration to PeopleSoft. Managed two 2 business-functional SME's and participated with user-acceptance test cases.
HR Business Partner, International Service
Key Accomplishment s : Overall global responsibility for PeopleSoft administration of twelve-hundred 1200 International Service Employee's in two-hundred 200 country combinations. Business Partner/SME working with IT Business Analysts and Developers. Key business person on team that delivered PeopleSoft v5.12 to v7.54 upgrade.
Professional Experience/ Ford Motor Company continued
Delivered global compensation plan for Corporate Finance mid-level to senior level executives.
Supervised two 2 people to administer recruiting and placement in support of finance plant and staff organizations.
Key Accomplishments: Supervised three 3 people in recruiting placement, salary administration, performance management process, succession planning, compensation planning, employee relations and total health management.
Confidential Administered Collective Bargaining Agreement between Ford and UAW. Key negotiator in two 2 local labor agreements. Conducted employee discipline, grievance administration/resolution, through arbitration. Resolved complaints filed with EEOC, MDCR, OFCCP and Worker's Compensation court. Functioned as mployee Assistance Total Health Programsrepresentative. Performed all human capital management functions related to UAW represented employees.