- Independent consultant with seventeen years of PeopleSoft Supply Chain, Financials, Payroll and Human Resources experience. Attained preferred supplier status to PeopleSoft through their Contracting Service Provider CSP program, incorporated, an MBA, and willing to travel.
- Product-oriented with having presented Mobile Integration and Balanced Scorecard product ideas to PeopleSoft Corporation.
- Oracle North America Titan Awards 2007Nominee PeopleSoft Enterprise Solution with Web Service map integration for Imperial Sugar.
- Easy to use, inexpensive, up and running in days,not weeks, with little IT support. A Grand Slam
- George Muller, VP and CIO, Imperial Sugar
PEOPLESOFT TECHNICAL SKILLS
PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Crystal Reports, Data Mover, Integration Broker, Process Scheduler, Query, Security Administration, Structured Query Report Writer SQR , Workflow Technology
PEOPLESOFT CONSULTING SERVICES
- PeopleSoft Technical Lead of off-shore resources for custom land and lease management system.
- Developed Application Engine Interface from lease management system to PeopleSoft Financials General Ledger GL and Accounts Payable AP .
- Upgrade support, including SQR, Application Engine, Component Interface, Component, Page, and Record modifications of FS modules GL, AP .
- Implemented Integration Broker between SCM module and multiple outside vendors. Customized Purchase Order outbound message and Material Receipts inbound message.
- Upgraded Shipcom Wireless CATAMARAN software interface with PeopleSoft SCM Integration Broker.
- Developed Canadian Statutory Holiday Pay Application Engine process.
- Developed Application Engine process for California Section 7i overtime exemption for commission paid employees.
- Customized SQR process and implemented corporate-wide PDF paychecks.
- Developed custom pages and Application Engine processes using Component Interface.
- Upgraded and modified Application Engine and Component Interface processes.
- Developed custom HCM Travel and Expense module that incorporates email notification, worklist workflow, and file attachments.
- Developed Application Engine interface to insert Cash Advance requests and expense reimbursements into Payroll tables.
- Implemented Google Maps integration with PeopleSoft.
- Integration uses Application Engine to import and delete files, as well as Geocode address data.
- Modified Approval Rule Sets and Workflow.
- Developed Web Service Maps integration with PeopleSoft.
- Provide testing support and issue resolution prior to upgrade Go-Live.
- Implemented Self Service Row Level security by applying Route Controls on Approval Rule Sets and customizing Activities.
- Modified Self Service Administration error email notifications by modifying PeopleCode to use Route Controls.
- Upgraded client developed Component Interface and Application Engine processes.
- Secured online component search views, prompt table edits, queries and SQR reports.
- Migrated customizations made to PeopleSoft Delivered SQR Reports and Interfaces.
- Developed and Implemented Component Interface and Application Engine workflow process between Datastream MP2/SQL Server Inventory and Purchasing modules and PeopleSoft/Oracle PO Vendors, Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Receipts
- Developed SQR to standardize GL chart of accounts across Business Units in all PeopleSoft delivered and custom tables by increasing the chart field combination from five to six fields while also increasing the number of digits in the ACCOUNT and DEPTID fields.
- Supported 1099 reporting process: applied PeopleSoft delivered bundle, developed SQL scripts to correct mismatched Vendor/Voucher withholding, generated reports, and transmitted files.
- Set-up and implemented Bank Reconciliation Process.
- Secured online component search views, prompt table edits, queries and SQR reports by applying client defined conditions to Security View SQL Objects.
- Developed Positive Pay interface and modified Bank Reconciliation interface.
- Retrofitted customizations made to PeopleSoft Delivered SQR Reports and Interfaces, including Payroll to GL, Garnishments to AP, as well as flat file uploads from legacy systems to AP, GL, and PO.
- After upgrade was completed, debugged Pay Cycle problems, created SQL scripts to fix data conversion errors, and applied customizations to Pay Cycle Application Engine where delivered fixes were unavailable.
- Reconciled AP Matching Application Engine errors with two-way and three-way Matching process. Developed SQL scripts to correct Matching errors and applied fixes to AP MATCHING Application Engine.
- Increased speed of online Time Entry by modifying page design, customizing HTML objects, and taking advantage of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture PIA environment features by using tab separated grid control, allowing deferred processing and using User Personalization.
- Reduced developer maintenance requirements and end-user document access conflicts by adding graphic printing capability to SQR program so Microsoft Word Mail Merge Document can be replaced with SQR generated Acrobat PDF form.
- Converted assets, books, cost, and depreciation from Best Software FAS2000, developed inbound interface, customized records and panels, modified PeopleCode, and developed SQR reports.
- Developed inbound interface from legacy system to GL module.
- Implemented Fast Security to increase Query, online, and SQR report security performance: Added and modified records, views, panels, panel groups, menus and PeopleCode, developed SQR to truncate, load, and analyze tables and drop and create indexes and synonyms.
- Converted and loaded 42 tables with 4.6M data elements for final Go Live conversion with 99.9 accuracy.
- Developed conversion tool that parses COBOL copybook source file layouts, maps source fields to target fields, translates source values to target values, and automatically generates SQR code for multiple source files to multiple target files.