Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
- Presently at Winn Dixie I am a Sr. PeopleSoft developer that maintains and enhances the PeopleSoft HCM application. The system at Winn Dixie uses a mainframe to processes all its PeopleSoft human resource and financial systems.
- In addition to working on the PeopleSoft system I also used my mainframe skills to enhance and maintain other mainframe legacy system, using COBOL, DB2 and CICS.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
- While at Anthelio Health systems I was responsible for the maintence and enhancing of the Supply Chain Module for Erlanger Health System, which is a multi-hospital system with five campuses based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Anthelio Health Systems was contracted to support and maintain all data of the processing needs for Erlanger Hospital. Part of my duties was to perform on call coverage.
- The SCM system at Erlanger Hospital is a very heavily modified system to support the hospital processing needs. In addition to a large batch process which was made up of Application Engine and SQR programs and much online process was modified. Enhanced and developed a just in time ordering system for hospital supplies.
- The system had many interfaces both incoming and outgoing. All the interfaces files where processed into and out of the SCM system.
- I was also responsible for all the PeopleSoft enhancements and system maintence of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain Module. As part of my duties was to perform on call coverage and respond to processing errors during the nightly batch cycle.
- The system was very heavily modified and new processes where very difficult to design. Each new enhancement had to be engineered to fit within the PeopleSoft normal system and the custom process of the system.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
- While working for the Navy I was assigned both corrections to problems and application enhancements. I was the main support and developer on a system call POEMS which was used to compute, forecast and track the status of sailors active duty orders. The system was build using Peoplesoft HRMS and was totally customized.
- I worked on the Department of the Navy’s military orders system. This system was used to track and report where every Navy personal was and their orders of how long they were going to be there.
- This system was built on a PeopleSoft HCM platform which was very heavy modified. My reasonability was to design code and perform user accepting testing of enhancements which were requested by the Navy.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
- While working at the World Bank I worked on a project that was to converting files from a DB2 data base into Oracle 10g. The data had to be converted into the Peoplesoft SCM and General Ledger. All of the process of converting the data was performed using app Engines. I developed multiple app engines where would reformat and covert the data and created program to program control totals where used to verify that the data was being converted correctly.
- I worked on a project that was to converting files from a DB2 data base into Oracle 10g. I coded application engines to convert data and created a program to program auditing process.
- The system had to be self-balancing and showed how each transaction was being spilt.
- I had added workflow within the application engines to allow users to correct problem transactions. All the processing was done using People Code.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
- At Moog I was assigned to work on the 9.1 upgrade of HCM, Ben Admin E services, and Payroll. I was assigned the re engineering of all there SQR’s, COBOL’s, and Application Engine’s programs. In addition to changes being made to batch programs I also was given a number of screens that also had to be re engineered.
- Moog was also installing EPROFILE, I designed coded and installed a new application that would create security records for Renamed Employees, and New Employees that needed access to all the EPROFILE application. This same application engine would also remove the security when an employee was terminated.
Senior Lead People Soft Developer
- At Wells Fargo bank I was responsible for developing a real time interface from Peoplesoft into a dot net application. This real time interface was developed using People Soft Web Services thru the use of business interlinks communication interface from the People Soft application to the dot net system and from the dot net system back to People Soft. This application used WXML to commutate to the Web services.
- While at Wells Fargo I designed and develop a process that would eliminated the use of spread sheets being used to interface data into the (BMT) system. These spread sheets where emailed and shared with all levels of management. The procedure was very error prone, unsecured and the objective was emailed many times increasing the security risk. The People Soft process I designed and developed allowed managers using the Peoplesoft HCM system to share bonus information within their management structure. The objectives had to go thru many layers of review and approvals before they can be distributive to the Team Members that they were assigned to. If objective had to be changed by management the system had the ability to remove objectives that was distributive to Team Members and redistributive to staff members.
- Designed and created many report solutions using SQR, Crystal Reports and XML Publisher
- Integrated information from other data bases into People Soft using application engines.
- As the lead will I was responsible for the functional specifications, technical specifications, and development of People Soft objects that where comprehensive and met high quality standards.
- At Wells Fargo I perform data conversions from a matrix of external files into Peoplesoft Delivered table. This conversion was performed by converting data into intermittent tables
Senior Peoplesoft Portal Developer.
- As the Senior Peoplesoft Portal Developer at Baptist Healthcare, I developed Baptist Healthcare system Peoplesoft 9.0 portal system to combine different Peoplesoft databases such as HCM, Benefits, Enterprise Learning Management and other non-People soft applications into a single user sign on system by using Business Interlinks.
- The project goal was to combine complex and disorganized content from multiple sources and deliver a system with a unified and seamless portal. Some of the reports for Enterprise Learning Management system were installed in the portal i.e.: Learning Plan Transcript and Activity Component Structure.
- The primary objective of the project was to make the Peoplesoft portal system combine ePay, eProfile, eBenefits, Enterprise Learning Management and other applications into a seamless and familiar interface with other Internet applications. Creating Iscripts, HTML /XML and enhanced Peoplesoft html, I was able to produce the look and feel to match the company's intranet. The project was a large success that was finished well under budget and on time.
Senior Software Engineer/Project Manager.
- Contracted to design code and implement the PeopleSoft ePay and eProfile system within the company’s Peoplesoft HCM system. The standard PeopleSoft self services product did not fit into the business model of HSN so a large amount of customization was performed to blend the PeopleSoft interface to the look and feel of the company's intranet. As the project manager I was responsible for all the development, feasibility study, cost analysis, design considerations and implementation plans. I was the liaison for the systems development organization and senior management. My team was tremendously successful in our integration efforts to include the following highlights:
- Design and developed application solutions using PeopleTools, PS Integration Tools, People Code, Application Engines, Business Interlinks, Work Flow, SQR’s, and Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed a People Soft eProfile/ePay system to accommodate all of HSN’s human resource policy and procedures.
- Designed PeopleSoft eProfile system using innovative Portal packs which provide access to key data from PeopleSoft enterprise applications. Portal packs supplemented PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal by adding a selection of reintegrated business application pagelets for placement on the homepage. Users manage what pagelets appear on their homepage by clicking the Personalize Content link on their homepage.
- Integrated self-service logon procedure utilizing a Microsoft’s LDAP system and using sign on
- Designed PeopleSoft to Kronos master interfaces to synchronize Kronos with PeopleSoft data.
- Created application Vision flow documents for eProfile/ePay/eBenefits systems.
- Performed technical yet straightforward presentations to upper management on the use and performance improvements to various PeopleSoft applications.
- Developed stunning visual system enhancements in accordance with vision design that was approved by Management.
- Applied Bundles, which are accumulations of Fixes for a particular module for a specific, time period - usually one month.
- Applied maintenance packs that are accumulations of bundles across all modules. After applying service packs with all of the latest patched code sometimes a new functionality is introduced. I was responsible for making the code changes to incorporate enhancements that where designed to fit into the latest bundles.
Sr. Peoplesoft Developer
- Directly responsible for the all the development, support and upgrading from 8.0 to 8.9 of all financial applications General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and Purchasing integrated into PeopleSoft Supply Chain System (FSCM).
- Key duties include:
- The design and development of application solutions using PeopleTools, PS Integration Tools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, and SQR’s.
- Implemented and improved the current functionality to automated interfaces with internal and external systems into Peoplesoft financial applications.
- Joint efforts with functional analysts to identify technical requirements, program specification, functional system test, user acceptance tests and implementation plans.
- While working for Shands my responsible was for the development and the technical support of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain System (FSCM) application.
- I was promoted to team leader to spearhead a difficult project implementation and enhance the Peoplesoft eRecruit, Manager Desktop, Talent Acquisition Manager and Candidate Gateway. Both for internal applicants used the Candidate Gateway and external applicants to search for jobs, apply for jobs, manage job applications and manage personal profile data.
- Provided interfaces that were used to load data from external systems into the PeopleSoft Enterprise Talent Acquisition Manager tables.
- I created Spreadsheets that were used to interface data and populate tables the PeopleSoft Enterprise Talent Acquisition Manager tables.
- Created report solutions using various parts of the PeopleSoft application with SQR, Crystal Reports.
- Integrated information from other data bases into PeopleSoft using application engines and SQR interfaces
- Over 20 data processing experience.
- 11 years of Peoplesoft experience. Peoplesoft certified.
- Fluency in Peoplesoft Project life cycle to include design, configuration, development, integration, testing, and operational deployment.
- Strong project management experience working with a vast array of clients, business partners, and end users.
- Peer recognized background in strategic business analysis, change management, and risk assessment.
- Comprehensive and straightforward communication and presentation skills.
- Smart integration with Business Users to gather and document requirements to apply system solutions to business problems.
- Identify and document gaps in key business processes.
- Ability to spotlight Business Process Reengineering opportunities for existing and future modules and processes.
- Document system enhancement proposals, outline issues, alternatives and provide recommendations detailing performance, costs, scheduling, time and benefits.
- Understand and adherence to complex documentation standards, layered file design and secure storage.
- Interact and guide with both code and development personnel to efficiently manage system development.
- Routine and on demand system testing with both sample and live data.Experienced in applying very intricate bundles and large maintenance packs