- PeopleSoft Consultant having 3 years of experience
- Worked as IT consultant for PFIZER Peoplesoft upgrade project involving various modules of HRMS.
- nvolved in Upgradation from PeopleSoft 8.3 to 9.1 version.
- Worked on both batch and online objects (PIA).
- Involved in various enhancements and maintenance of existing programs.
- Worked in a Health care project which provides Production Support & Maintenance of the HRMS 8.8 modules (Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, Health & Safety).
- Very good conceptual knowledge of Workflow.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a motivated team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Good team player with excellent communication, technical, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
- Quick adaptability and systematic approach towards work are my assets.
Technologies : PeopleSoft- ERP Technology
Languages : People Code, SQR and SQL
Operating Systems : Windows 95/98 /NT/XP, UNIX, MS-DOS.
Tools : People Tools 8.49, Application Designer, Application Engine, STAT, TOAD, Autosys
Databases : Oracle, SQL Server
PeopleSoft : PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.3 , Batch and online objects (PIA)
Reporting Tools : SQR, PSQuery
MS Tools : MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Industries : Pharmaceutical, Banking
Domain : PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft Time and Labor, Global Payroll
Designation - Software EngineerConfidential
- Analysis of customized batch objects.
- Prepare technical design documents based on the analysis.
- Build/Development of existing Customizations in HCM 9.1.• Performing data mapping and functionality mapping analysis between the 8.3 and 9.1 versions.
- Preparation of Data Conversion Scripts.
- Customization and analysis of various batch objects like SQRS and Application Engine Programs.
- Implementation of the new functionality as per the client Requirement.
- Retrofitting of SQRs, SQCs and Application Engine programs.
- Performing Peer reviews for technical design documents, code, test plans, test results, and documents to ensure standards are properly adhered to during document or code preparation.
- Preparation of Unit Test Plans, Scenarios.
- Execution of Unit Test cases and documentation of detailed unit test results.
Client: Confidential, USA
Project: Peoplesoft Hrms Production Support & Maintenance
Role: Team Member
Project Details:Confidential, is a Michigan-based nonprofit enterprise, founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, is the state’s sixth largest employer, with more than 16,000 full-time equivalent health-care professionals who serve more than 65,000 patients annually. As one of the nation’s leading comprehensive health systems, HFHS provides acute, specialty, primary and preventive care services, backed by extensive re-search and education in all areas of the health sciences. Consisting of a network of general care and specialized hospitals, medical centers, community care services, and research centers, HFHS has a long and excellent history of using technology to provide exceptional quality and cost-effective care to its patients. The project involves giving Production Support & Maintenance of the HRMS 8.8 modules(Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, Health & Safety etc) already we have Implemented.
- Monitoring Biweekly Payroll process.
- Checking input files for payroll process.
- Preparing Payroll time files and performance graph reports.
- Customizing the existing sqrs as per the new change requests.
- Development of new custom sqrs as a part of enhancements.
- Impact Analysis of the existing code to incorporate the new changes.
- Preparing Detailed Design Documents.
- Performance tuning of sqls.
- Preparing Design/Analysis Documents for SQR conversion process.
- Creating job definition in the Exceed and scheduling jobs.
- Testing batch sqrs as a part of conversion process.
Project: Peoplesoft Payroll and benefit Production Support & Maintenance
Integration of Accredo, CCS and Liberty:Confidential acquired three companies Accredo, CCS, Liberty and the main objective f this project is to bring those employees into PeopleSoft system. Also, to incorporate the best practices/ business rules that exists between the systems. Lot of customizations was done in Job Data, Job Change, Time Off modules as part of this integration.
Job Change:Apart from annual compensation review in Sony Electronics, this is the process to do department transfers, relocation, data change (includes grade, jobcode, paygroup), promotion, demotion. This will be done by Job Change with Pay Change or Job Change with No Pay Change.
Time Off:An Application is used to avail past/current/future date time off from work. Once the request is submitted, the alert should be sent to their manager for approval. Includes customizations like Time ff history details, time off hours calculation based on exempt/non-exempt employees, etc.
Total Compensation Management:
Annual performance appraisal system of Confidential . This involves:
- The budget setup configurations/calculations. Also, cut off date of each level approval is set.
- Performance cycle open which is sending alerts/emails to all the managers indicating the starting phase of the appraisal.
- The approval/denail of inputs flow from managers at low level to CEO.
- Ongoing batch process updates the staging table with the latest details of company,department change, etc.
- Close the performance cycle which in turn updates the details get stored in the respective tables regarding promotion/demotion/bonus/stock.
- Publish the rating results to all the employees.
Pending Hires and Rehires:
Third party recruitment consultant shares the details of the employee hire/rehire and feed to the PS tables via ADP interface. So, we will use these details to load into the Personal Data, Job Data component for the HR consultant to complete the recruitment process just by saving. The validations of each field such as Standard hours and FTE match, Business unit, company, department, location match happen and the errors are displayed when the pages get loaded fully.
- Understanding the requirement and preparation of Functional specification, Test Plan, Test Results.
- Test plan and Test results are done in Quality Center.
- Involved in preparation of Effort Estimates for some of the new projects.
- Involved in System Integration Testing for interfaces and online objects.
- Production support in terms of batch monitoring. Also, involved in trouble shooting batch issues and provided permanent solution.
- Prepared BM Schedule sheet.
- Involved in peer review of all the documents before delivery.
- Coordination with onsite in terms of JAD, walkthrough, queries, task status updates, issues.
- Assist team members by providing ideas, issue resolution.
- Mentoring new members in the team.