- Experience in managing multiple engagements covering several Implementations, upgrades and Support project.
- 7+ years of extensive experience in PeopleSoft HR Functional Analyst with large enterprises involving extensive Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Design, Implementation, Upgrade and Testing of PeopleSoft HRMS/ HCM Applications (versions: 8.3, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0 & 9.1).
- Involved in Fit Gap Analysis to Upgrade PeopleSoft HRMS 8.3 to 8.9, 8.8 to HCM 8.9, and 8.3 to 9.0 & identified the customizations that needed to be carried forward.
- Has extensive experience and knowledge of various modules in PeopleSoft HRMS - Core HR, Recruitment and E- Recruitment/TAM (Talent Acquisition Manager), Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS and in depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in Production Support and solving support tickets.
- Experience with developing work flow and process flow diagrams.
- Proficient in writing SQL and creating PS Query.
- Lead multiple engagements leveraging Global Delivery Models.
- Coordinated Onshore/Near-shore/Offshore teams for successful deliverables.
- Worked closely with Developers, IT and UAT Testers to make sure work is progressing as expected.
- Excellent Business writing skills in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS) and Systems Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Experienced in writing test cases, test plans & scripts, test issue and risk management reporting, test defect tracking and reporting based on system specifications and expertise in Black Box Testing, unit testing, regression, system integration, functional and performance testing.
- Well versed in soliciting client requirements through interviews, workshops, and existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with particular emphasis on clearly communicating/documenting detailed Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
PeopleSoft: People Tools 8.1x, 8.4x PeopleSoft HRMS 8.3, 8.8, 8.9 & 9.x
PeopleSoft Modules :HR, Base Benefit, Recruitment/TAM
DBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g
Reporting Tools: PS-Query, SQR.
Operating Systems :MS-Windows NT, 2000, XP, 7, UNIX
ERP :PeopleSoft HRMS, ELM Content Testing, Talent Management Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR, Cash Management)
Confidential , Richmond, VA
PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
- Responsible for all requirement analysis, Impact Analysis.
- Generate the system requirements from business requirements.
- Do the data mapping with vendor Taleo.
- Solutions architecting the PeopleSoft HR interface to Taleo.
- Co-Ordinate with the vendor and Taleo to complete the end to end testing of the integration.
- Co-Ordinate with the business to successfully complete the UAT.
- Analyzing Esterline customizations/enhancements and preparing the documents regarding the findings from analysis.
- Taking inputs from client and end users on business requirements and design the logic to implement interface and reports.
- Designed the functional specification for interface with vendors.
- Developed, implemented and executed test methodologies and plans to ensure software product quality.
- Performed database testing using SQL queries.
- Executed SQRs and worked on AppEngines to test modifications made.
- Ran SQRs before and after migrations of new code changes, compared the extracts, reports and CSV files.
- Review and test the deliverables to ensure quality of deliverables and prepare the necessary test case documents for the work ready to go to the UAT.
- Involved in development of the PeopleSoft test cases and Test plans.
- Involved in UAT testing of the affected areas.
- Work with the end users until the deliverables is for the production environment
Confidential , Eugene, OR
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Collaborated on the design of the Talent Acquisition Management components and processes.
- Responsible for Fit/Gap analysis and Design effort for functionalities in Recruitment module.
- Organized and Conducted Conference Room Pilots on the new PeopleSoft 9.1 functionality in Recruitment module. Conducted Gap Analysis and created solution documents to resolve gaps.
- Configured the TAM setup data and designed the screening process for business.
- Created new business process flows, functional designs for Talent Acquisition Management requirements.
- Customized the screening process for screen the applicants as soon as the applicant have been submitted the application.
- Worked thru compare reports, upgrade decisions and helped Users to make the business decisions to eliminate 8.8 customizations.
- Conducted user acceptance test sessions and training sessions with business users.
Confidential , Davidson, North Carolina
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Analyzed Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications to design, develop and enhancements, Inbound outbound interfaces and conversion programs
- Unit test PeopleSoft Conversion Application Engine programs.
- Involved in the configurations of all the setup tables for Benefits.
- Developed functional specs for conversion programs to load Employees Benefits data from oracle to PeopleSoft through App engine CI process. Dependents Benefit, Health Benefit, Disability, FSA, Savings.
- Propose the new TAM system with customizations Facilitate applicant for open position, submit resumes and track results.
- Creating specification document for the customizations of TAM.
- Implementing the setup details of TAM process as per Confidential needs.
- Implementing the Workflow needs.
- Organized Walkthroughs for Business Users and IT team on presenting new customizations and created training documents for the same.
- Involved in System testing and Regression testing of TAM process
- Working as a business analyst to figure out the business processes runs correctly as expected after the data conversion.
- Coordinate with testing teams and business user in resolving issues related to data conversion.
- Interact with vendors in getting specifications of various inbound and outbound interfaces, send outbound files and receive inbound files.
- Quality assurance of PeopleSoft data and interfaces related to Benefits, Core HR modules.
- Parallel testing of PeopleSoft system with Oracle HR apps. Compare and analyze Payroll results from PeopleSoft and Oracle HR Apps by comparing the Gross & Net salary. Verify deductions and earnings are being correctly calculated.
- Involved in design and development of PeopleSoft security for Confidential ’s PeopleSoft users.
Confidential , India
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Requirement gathering including creating model questionnaire for Upgrade to 8.9
- Upgrade activities including Planning, Analysis & Data Conversion
- Implementation including gathering user requirements, creation of Functional specifications, design and Testing.
- Mapping the PeopleSoft Business Process with existing system
- Developed Prototypes in PeopleSoft system for Conversion
- Fit/gap analysis to review the new functionality to eliminate some of the customizations
- Configuration, testing, roll out and post-implementation support of the HR/Recruit modules
- Remediation of customization to PeopleSoft objects.
- Prepare Functional Specification document for each of the functionality of the Bolt-on application.
- Responsible for configure setup data for Payroll, Base benefit, HR and Recruitment modules and document the same.
- Provide support to the Technical team to prepare Technical specification by conducting knowledge sessions on the Functional Spec.
- Design Document Preparation. Testing the Code developed by Developer to make sure the design is complete.
- Prepare Test Cases for UAT and support their testing.
- Analyze the issues raised by UAT and report them back to Development.
- Review of all the work products before delivery for the completeness, correctness and adherence to standards.
Confidential , India
PeopleSoft HCM Implementation
- Involved in the system testing of the PeopleSoft HRMS Interfaces.
- Involved in ELM Content Management.
- Managed the Client’s Functional requirements.
- Gathered business requirements, defined and documented business processes
- Translated the Requirements and simplified accordingly to the team.
- Documented Functional Evaluation Plans.
- Preparing the test cases and Review of Test Cases.
- Manage metrics and instructional material, for staff use in delivering professional
- Conducted Formal and Informal Presentations.
- Documenting the expected test results by following the documentation standards set.
- Discussion of the Defects raised with the team and involved in the Client Discussion.
- Hands on expertise in Test Director and HP Quality Center.
- RAT (Requirement Ambiguity Testing) Evaluated functional requirements document for ambiguity prior to authoring test cases.
- Tracked and maintained RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).