- Seven years of experience in software industry with over four years in PeopleSoft Financials and HRMS .
- Experience in People Code, Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, Integration Broker, Web Services, XML Publisher.
- Experience in system design, development, testing and maintenance of Windows, Web and Distributed Applications.
- Experience in database design & development using Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 /2008 and Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Experience in automating test cases using Selenium and Fitnesse.
- Effective in debugging and troubleshooting applications.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in software development in the domains of corporate services, Finance and Healthcare.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, and interact supportively within a team.
ERP Packages: PeopleSoft HRMS 8.x.,9.x, PeopleSoft financials 8.x, 9 x.
People Tools: Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Broker, PSQUERY, Da Data mover, Portal, Workflow, Component Interfaces and Application Packages, Web services, XML reporting.
HRMS Modules: HR, Base Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor.
Financial Modules: AP, GL, BI.
GUI Tools: VB, JAVA, ASP, ASP.Net.
Reporting Tools: SQR, Crystal Reports, XML Publisher.
Operating System: MS Windows 95, 98, NT, UNIX, MS DOS.
Oracle Tools: SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Toad.
Databases: ORACLE, SQL Server, MS-Access, DB2.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Project Description: The PeopleSoft modules involved – Financials and HR modules.
- Involved in the design, development and testing of Financials/HR modules.
- Customized and implemented PeopleSoft HRMS modules.
- Handled the tasks of maintaining technical design documentation.
- Providing technical support to clients on an ongoing basis as necessary.
- Support PeopleSoft financial modules like GL, AP, AR and Billing.
- Used reporting tools like crystal reports and xml Publisher.
- Responsible for post-production support.
- Worked on creating/modifying AP checks.
- Extensively involved in performing customizations to the HR application by creating new fields, pages and components.
- Extensively worked on People Tools like Integration Broker, xml reporting, crystal, peoplecode, application engine, sqr, psquery, etc.
Environment: People Tools 8.44.04/8.46 , Oracle 8I, Oracle9I, Financials 8.8, 91 and HRMS 8.8, 8.9,9.1.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Project: PeopleSoft HRMS data conversion.
Project Description: The PeopleSoft modules involved HR and Payroll.
- Developed custom voucher build and matching processes to meet the business needs of the client.
- Assisted in project management and planning efforts for design and deployment of PeopleSoft applications and upgrades.
- Tested and Reviewed HR and payroll data in PS.
- Responsible for running the payroll processes like creating pay sheets, calculate and confirm payroll.
- Production support on HR and Payroll modules.
- Performed extensive debugging and performance tuning of various processes.
- Worked on SQR to generate daily, weekly, monthly reports of employees and non employee work forces and scheduled them in Process scheduler.
Environment: People Tools 8.44.04, Oracle 8I.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Created sqr and application engine programs to load vendors and customers.
- Troubleshooting payment selection and creation process.
- Modified and created the PS objects according to the user’s requirement.
- Worked on security to create the Permission lists & roles and portal to create the menu items.
- Worked extensively on File Layouts to write the data on files.
- Created Component Interface Program for the Component POSITION DATA in HR Module.
- Involved in writing Technical Specification for Accounts Payable and Billing.
- Several Data Mover scripts to export base tables data from development database and to import into test database
- Created new Pages, Records and Menus using PeopleTools and grant security access to those objects.
- Active role in changing the SQR’s as per the change requests from the users.
- Modified the Delivered AR Programs (SQR) like Creating Customer Statements, Apply Payments, Online Entries, Group Entries as per the change requested from the users.
- Created Custom Interfaces built in SQR on AR Module Called Miscellaneous Accounts Receivable.
- Performed several online customizations for PeopleSoft AR module.
- Involved in improving the Performance of SQR Programs.
- Developed Testing Plans, Documentation and Integration of testing.
- Created many complex SQR reports, which were developed to be executed from both Process Scheduler and in Batch.
- Worked with the Testing team and the users and helped them out in the testing process of different SQR’s.
Environment: People Tools 8.4, Oracle.
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Involved in understanding the TVCE (Threat Vulnerability Correlation Engine) application built around the security data framework for storing and managing security intelligence data and their relationships.
- Assist with metrics collection, collaborate with business or engineering staff, and perform a variety of development and unit testing activities.
- Involved in ASP.Net web forms using telerik rad controls, server controls and cascading style sheets developed the presentation layer.
- SQL queries, views for the data access were implemented in backend layer.
- Responsible for unit testing the application and following the deadlines for efficient and timely delivery of the application. Connected to the software with programmer-written test fixtures and automatically checked for correctness.
- Involved in Web test, Selenium test and Fitnesse.
- Involved in Agile development framework and used the SCRUM Agile methodology. Process included iterative development, four-week iterations, and daily stand-up meetings.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with business, engineering, and quality control peers and management.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Participated in gathering requirements, designing and prototyping the initial design which was done using Agile methodologies.
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier Application that includes the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- ExtJS and Cascading Style Sheets developed the Presentation Layer.
- Implemented the Business Layer for the application in C#.
- Data Access Layer for the Application is implemented in Spring.NET for data input, query, retrieve and management of data.
- Used Ajax Controls to reduce the client server turn around time thereby enhanced the performance of the application.
- PL/SQL Queries, functions, triggers and views for the data access were implemented in Oracle.
- Visual Studo is utilized as the IDE tool for the management of the project and controls as they are developed and deployed.
- Version control for the source code and scripts is managed using Team Foundation Server.