- Akanksha has 2+ years of experience as a PeopleSoft Financial Functional Analyst with strong functional, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Has extensive experience in PeopleSoft implementation, customization and production support in Financial AR/Billing Modules.
- Extensive Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Billing and Accounts Receivable modules.
- Involved in Troubleshooting, Testing, Bug Fixing, Documentation, Training, and Support of various businesses applications.
- Expertise in Analysis, Writing Specifications and Interacting with Users for Application Implementation and Enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast - paced, team-oriented setting with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Have good data modeling, problem solving skills and very good team player.
- Have strong Communication skills, well organized, and able to work individually or in a group.
ERP Package: PeopleSoft Financials 9.0/9.1
ERP Module: Billing, AREXPERIENCE:
PeopleSoft Financials (Billing, AR)Responsibilities:
- Working as BI/AR Functional Analyst providing Production Support.
- Worked closely with users in resolving their issues.
- Involved in User acceptance testing, user training, and post-production support.
- Identified & resolved many issues/bugs in 9.1.
- Worked closely with the source systems to gather the system requirements.
- Created the functional design specifications for various custom AR/Billing process.
- Configured and set up billing process including bill by identifier, bill types, bill sources, billing interfaces.
- Configured Deposit and Payment application, Payment Predictor, Auto Maintenance, Dunning Letters.
- Gather & Facilitate business requirements and assembling functional specifications and to support clients’ request.
- Identified & resolved many major issues/bugs in 9.1 there by giving feed back to PeopleSoft to enhance the product for future releases.
Senior Legal AssociateResponsibilities:
- Worked on various litigation support projects requiring document and privilege review.
- Conducted Legal research for litigation support projects involving document and privilege review.
- Was part of QC and SC team in several projects to maintain quality of client deliverables.
- Was given out of cycle promotion to Senior Legal Associate within 6 months of joining based on strong performance.
- Was responsible for Co-managing the projects. In this role, I gave project specific presentations to the team and resolve their queries.
- Was a direct liaison with clients in US and communicated with them on regular basis to give daily updates, solve queries.
- Conducted submission check for client deliverable.
Legal Consultant, Indirect tax ServicesResponsibilities:
- Handled due-diligence for merger and acquisitions. Checked if all the taxes and dues are in place for the acquiring company prior to its merger.
- Prepared memos advising clients on indirect tax implications on their transactions.
- Checked for product classification and custom implications on import of various IT goods to India by Major 500 Fortune Companies.
- Contributed to firm’s business development by preparing gist of recent case Laws on weekly basis.