Flexible, imaginative, professional with 22 years of broad - based military, corporate and information technology experience in both management and technical roles. Ten years of varied Infrastructure and Application Development Project Management experience managing, instructing, and implementing with hundreds of subordinates in SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Specialist in Systems Integration, Change Management, and Quality Assurance consulting with proven success in engaging and managing highly-skilled technical teams. Perform enterprise level Infrastructure Engineering and hardware builds (Servers, Active Directory, SAN, etc.) for several major corporations. Leverage Agile and SDLC methodologies to assure optimum effectiveness and client satisfaction. Create virtualization solutions and networking solutions for various unique business situations. Worked with Microsoft Project since its creation—Expert in utilization and functionality.
Project Management • Business Analyst • Technology Deployment • Infrastructure Engineering • VMWare and KVM Virtualization • Change Management • Peoplesoft HR & Financials Implementation • CISCO IOS and Sonicwall • QA Testing & Remediation • Process Improvement/Optimization • IT Auditing • E-Commerce • Quality Assurance • System Installation • Team Leadership • Change Management • Consulting • Data Mining • Behavioral Analytics • New Business Development • Application & Network Security
Confidential - Topeka, KS
PeopleSoft HR Project Manager/Engineer
Cartwright International - Grandview, MO
- Responsible for management of 30 person Westar & PwC team in implementing multi - million dollar PeopleSoft HR 9.2 upgrade project (Responsible for costs, schedule, and functionality).
- Coordination of Interface development to and from the PeopleSoft HR system for internal and external clients, including legacy systems and external FTP feeds to various vendors.
- Responsible for tracking progress, resolving issues, requirements traceability & tracking, and team coordination around all of the development and testing efforts.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a test plan for Unit Testing, SIT Testing, UAT Testing, Parallel Testing, and Performance Testing to satisfy project requirements and capabilities needed
- Responsible for defect tracking and creating/maintaining risk & issue statuses. Responsible for coordinating remediation for all problems discovered.
Confidential / IT Consultant
- Responsible team member and contributor for over $2 million in annual business transporting military shipments for over 50,000 US troops both stateside and internationally.
- Assisted in handling $410,000 in IT modifications to make it possible to secure the shipment orders (PC & Laptop setup/configuration, Email services, governmental system access/integration,
- Manage all logistics for satisfying orders, processing shipments, and negotiating with international agents to insure timely delivery of up to 30,000 lb payloads per shipment (via Air, Land and Sea).
- (Mostly 3rd Shift work)
- (Had to be personally cleared through the Department of Homeland Security to perform the job)
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
IT Manager / Network & Server Engineer
Dean Machinery / Foley Equipment - Kansas City, MO
- Create and execute project plans for various clients including engineering and development for new computer servers, networks, and technical resources.
- Designed virtualizations and solutions using VMWare, Scale, and other virtual infrastructures including disaster recovery and failover scenarios. Built RedHat and Ubuntu Linux servers from
- Redesigned Citrix environments, Created and modified SQL Server and Oracle Databases, Implemented and migrated MS Exchange environments and emails, Microsoft Clustering solutions,
- Connects Storage Area Network and Direct Attached Storage hardware to networking environments with data replication and backup capability.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose almost any technical problems in business environments.