Highly accomplished professional with over 7 years of demonstrated achievements in Public Relations. Superior strategic planner known for pioneering visionary new programs and wide knowledge and experience in reengineering concepts. Creative problem solver, big picture thinker, instructor, team leader and communicator with a proven ability to develop cutting edge strategies which increase accuracy and efficiency while substantially heightening performance levels.
Team Leadership, Mentoring & Training | Online Communications | Problem Solving | Environmental Adaptations | Due Diligence
Project Coordination | Risk Management | Implementation | Strategic Planning
Continuous Process Improvement | Global Business
Confidential, Denver, CO | September 2007 to Present
Formerly known as Brothers Auto Sales, Colorado based used car dealerships with Auto Parts. Four locations and expanding.
Off-site PR/ Marketing Manager
- Maintaining business website
- Establishing relations on the east coast with prominent auto auctions
- Creating new business and brand marketing
- Managing and creating budgets
Confidential, Broomfield, CO | January 2007 to September 2007
Leopard Communications is a business-to-business marketing agency. It involves in discovery, recommendations and planning, plan execution and creation, and measurement and reporting activities.
Content/ Service Coordinator
- Prepared content for IBM testimonials
- Responsible for end-to-end development of references for the Customer Reference Database (CRDB)
- Accountable for packaging and development steps for assigned references
- Maintaining current knowledge of client industry, products, services, and solutions; organizing and scheduling necessary client meetings; interviewing clients; conducting additional research to gather supporting information; developing well written content that meets client's expectations; and, editing and posting final references.
- Continuously meet quality standards, maintains client satisfaction and achieve publishing goals.
Confidential, Denver, CO | August 2006 to January 2007
Public relations services for industries including consumer products, financial services, health care, real estate, and technology.
Public Relations Planning & Support
- Worked with Qwest communication group to provide strategic marketing and research for building consumer basis
- Research Identity theft and set up public relations events for educational purposes
- Coordinated PeaceJam 2006 held in Denver, Colorado
Confidential, Denver, CO | October 2005 to August 2006
The flagship PBS member station in Colorado. It reaches one million viewers in Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska and New Mexico.
Public relations Intern
- Writing news releases and voice overs
- Editing promos
- Finding community events, writing and charting them for air
Bachelor of Science in Journalism- Broadcast Sequence
School of Journalism and Mass Communication