CAREER OBJECTIVES (Summary of Experience)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Confidential, Project Manager - Senior Analyst August 2007 to February 2011
Providing Banking and Microfinance services including retail banking (Loans, saving products) and insurance through networks of Banks and Microfinance institutions.
- Successfully manages multi projects with local team and handling communication with contracting vendors.
- Manage all phase of project from initiation phase, planning, execution, Monitoring to closing phase.
- Manage and control time, cost and quality constrains.
- Manage, understand, work with and troubleshoot OI heavily utilized (internally and internationally) Survey system based on SQL server, FTP server, Blat, Mail Robot and MS Outlook systems.
- Analyzed banking and survey operations process and develop competitive and effective solutions.
- Develop business requirement and technical specification for retail banking and lending operation.
- Setup Globus (T24) Parameters according to the business and process workflow.
- Analyze financial workflow and branch setup for Micro Finance Institutions.
Confidential, Project Manager - Senior Business Analyst July 2006 to July 2007
Providing project Management, expertise and consultancy to the banking industry.
- Design operational and Finance Workflow according to business reengineering and current practices.
- Setting up “eMerge” system parameters according to the defined and agreed workflow and requirements.
- Write the technical spec for the programmer and effective communication by mail.
- Build and Implement the Globus G15R05 according to the latest Microfinance Industry Standards.
- Design and produce PAR (Principal At Risk), PIA (Principal In Arrears) and Vintage Reports.
- Attend and finalized the projects in Africa and Middle East.
Confidential, Project Manager - Pre Sales Consultant March 2003 to June 2006
Provides leading modular banking systems, Retail, Lending, Treasury and securities.
- Lead Temenos Globus (T24) and Temenos Core Banking (TCB) presales teams.
- Actively involved in all other Temenos presales activities (e.g. National Payment System) in Iran.
- Responded to several substantial T24 RFP’s for major local retail banks and conducted workshops for them.
Post Bank Project
Post Bank is a newly established retail bank in Iran which plans to use T24 as its platform for offering diverse banking products and novel services to a large percentage of the population. The project was implemented in collaboration with local integrators DPI (ex IBM).
I have performed the following tasks:
- Analyzed the local banking requirements for implementation in T24 for the following products:
Interest free Savings Accounts, Industrial and Commercial Participation loans, Commercial activity (Purchase & Sales) facilities, Forward Purchasing agreements and others.
- Defined the above for the design and programming team.
- Acted as banking adviser to Post Bank on Integrated Banking Systems.
- Designed branch structure in a single company environment.
Management & Leadership Experience
- Lead a team for defining and analysis of the client’s business requirements.
- Lead presales teams for presenting different banking products to prospects.
Confidential, BEAM ANALYST May 2001 to May 2002
One year Project in National Commercial Bank
-Team Lead in Development of Beam Front end system with Bancs (FNS Product) and Unix operating system.
-Responsible for localization of the Beam system.
Confidential, Software Engineer
Programming 8051 Micro Controller for the SAAB-SCANIA air intake system using PLM language.
Develop a system to interact with controller to read and graph the real life tested data in Quick Basic.
Document the acceptance and verification Test Procedures following government specifications.
Master of Art Computer Science