Self-motivated, confident, professional possessing a high level of integrity. Results oriented quick learner, capable of effectively prioritizing multiple tasks. Strong follow-through skills with demonstrated strengths in accounts receivable and payable, collections, training and working effectively with all levels within the organization.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ 2005-Present
Project Manager for Division 10 Specialty.
- Oversee day to day operations of project managers and administrative staff.
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines adhering to construction schedule
- Coordinate with sub contractors and vendors
- Purchase and negotiate contracts
- Calculated monthly/yearly budgets
- Review Specifications & contract documents
- Generated all submittals and tracking of submittal log
- Responsible for all purchasing of material and tracking of shipments
- Ensured all billing completed on a monthly basis for entire project management team along with daily
- Assisted Accounting with Collections
- Compile all Closeout Documentation & LEED correspondence for each project
Confidential., Pennsauken, NJ 2003-2005
Contract Administrator/Assistant Project Manager
Administrator/Assistant PM for profitable General Contractor dealing primarily in Public Work Contracts. Oversee the daily activities of several projects in the 10 to 20 million-dollar range. Update schedule of values for invoicing with ensuring timely payment. Track & Manage the daily flow of paperwork involved with invoicing, equipment management and closeout procedures.
- Project Administrator for Vice President, General Manager, Project Managers and Superintendents.
- Software Administrator for Primavera Expedition Project Software.
- Responsible for preparing and issuing all change orders, back charges, purchase orders, contracts, certificate of insurance, Public Works Certification and other Contract documentation.
- Review and approval of all Accounts Receivable invoices, including Project Cost Coding.
- Manage maintenance records of all tools & equipment including Sitework Heavy Equipment / Vehicles.
- Responsible for all rentals, tracking deliveries and ordering of site materials.
- Assist in submittals /Shop Drawings and updating submittal log.
- Implement close out documents from beginning of project throughout for prompt completion.
- Implement marketing schemes for design build projects.
- Organize and analyze all pre-construction bid correspondence for easy tabulation by estimator.
Confidential., Midland Park, NJ 1994-2003
Longo Associates provides interior design services and furnishings for schools, events, facilities and auditoriums. Longo Inc. provides lab construction and design planning for the pharmaceutical market.
Operations Manager (1997-2003)
- Created, generated and distributed accounting flash reports to Senior Management for weekly review.
- Provided direction and training to administrative staff regarding AIA applications, accounting database inquiries and collections related issues ensuring thorough understanding and accuracy.
- Successfully made collection calls generating payments on past due accounts while reviewing associate’s work resulting in expedited collections.
- Selected to function as Customer Service Coordinator in absence of Coordinator, entered purchase orders, worked with vendors negotiating price, assisted with furniture selections and coordinated deliveries with trucking companies and installers ensuring timely delivering and continued customer satisfaction.
- Reviewed project contracts to ensure proper documentation including Certificates of Insurance, Performance and Payment Bonds and Prevailing Wage Certificates. Collaborate with corporate attorney and compile documented copies of all Contractor payments and Performance Bonds protecting company from defaulted payment terms.
- Coordinated logistics and registration activities for trade show exhibitions at multiple annual nationwide conferences.
- Key member of team that relocated office to new facility. Managed the accurate transition of marketing library materials ensuring a seamless transition.
- Created strategy, researched office supply vendors, recommended new vendor and negotiated pricing resulting in maximizing cost effectiveness that realized $500 per month savings.
Librarian/Marketing Assistant (1994-1997)
- Managed and updated the Marketing library consisting of fabrics, marketing brochures and samples.
- Compiled marketing information and created binders distributed to current and potential customers.
- Created customized portfolios for client presentations used by senior management.
- Created, updated and categorized lists by vendor and price currently used by Marketing Department.
Extremely proficient with Primavera Expedition, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Project Dataflex & Comsense (custom Maintenance software), Internet Navigation
B. S., Special Education and Elementary Education, Confidential College