20 years Program Manager/Project Manager experience including global (Europe,Asia Pacific, Mexico and South America) 16 years SAP Program Manager/Project Manager experience Upgrades and installations in 4.6c, 4.7, 5.0 and 6.0 New installations ERP, SCM, HCM, FI/CO, BI/BW and CRM IS - Oil and Gas, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail and IM & C
Senior Program Manager/Architect Dec. 2010 to Present
Bartlesville, OK Oil and Gas
- Program Manager for the installation of SCM /SRM 7.0
- With E-Sourcing, APO, SCN, EBP, GTS and GATP.
- Program Manager for the upgrade of FI/CO to 6.0
- Program Manager for the upgrade ofSAP CRM with BCM
- Updated SAP RE to RE FX
- Overall Program Manager for release/configuration and data conversion management
- Installed SAP MRS 800, BCM and PPM
- Utilized ASAP Methodology, BCM, SAP MRS 800 andPPM
- Used IS- Oil and Gas (with PRA)/IS Retail
Program Manager/Architect Sept. 2008 to Dec. 2010†
Wadsworth, TX Nuclear Power Generation
- Program Manager for the new installation of SAP 6.0 ECC - Ehc 4- replacing the
- OracleForms system andPeopleSoft HR, Financials,SRM,CRM and work orders
- FI/CO, HCM,SCM, SRM, EBP,EH&S, BI, BO, BPC, CRM, GRC, APO, BCM& SD
- Overall Program Manager for release/configuration management
- Installed Oracle SOA Suite 11g for middleware
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP E-Sourcing and SAP Mobile.
- Utilized ASAP methodology, SAP MRS 700, PPM and Solution Manager 7.0
- Utilized IDS Scheer ARIS and IBM Telelogic Doors for business process modeling.
- Upgrade of hardware and infrastructure to a 2 terabyte system using ITIL v3.
- Established SAP Center of Excellence - Best Practices.
- Responsible for the development and control of the budget of 130 million dollars.
- Program Manager for the Engineering Dept. Intergraph , DMS and SAP IPPE.
- Responsible for the developmentof the manpower requirements of a 96 people staff.
- Reported to the owner’s executive committee.
- Reliant Energy (Owned by NRG Energy the major stockholder of STP)
- Updated IS/U 4.6c to 6.0 including HCM, FI/CO,FSCD, CRM, SCM and PM.
- Installed PS, PPM and MRS 700
- CCS was developed as a one off module for a non regulated utility.
- Developed Smart Grid with SAP Labs.
Project Manager/Architect Sept.2007 to Sept 2008 Confidential
San Antonio, TX.
- Program Manager for the upgrade ofSAP modules from IS/U 4.7 to 6.0 ECC,CCS,
- APO, SD with IDOC(Doc Builder),FI/CO, PS,BI/BW, BOBJ, BPC & MM
- HCM which was composed of HRIS, ECM, PA/PM, OM. TM, CE, T&E and CATS
- Program Manager for the new installation ofSAP Netweaver 7.0 with Portal
- Program Manager for the new installation of SAP CRM for call center CCS
- With BCM
- Program Manager for the development of Smart Grid with SAP.
- E-recruitment, E-procurement, PSP,RE FX, LMS, MDM, ESS, MSS
- Utilized IBM Cognos for BI/BW Management
- Converted databasewith over 10 terabytes to 5.1 UCD Unicode using ITIL v3.
- Upgraded to Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Converted existing payroll system to SAP HR Payroll.
- Utilized SAP PS and Microsoft Project for project planning and control
- UsedSolution Manager for the depository of all documents, reference material and notes.
- Used Open Text andKofax VRS for image processing for FI/CO (AP & AR)&SCM.
- Installed Seeburger Integration software for EDI.
- Used Solutions Manager 7.0 and MRS 400 for SAP implementation.
- Program Manager for release/configuration management
- Controlled project budgets totaling over 8 million dollars.
- Managed 35-40 people including 4 project managers.
- Liaison between department directors and CIO
Project Manager/Architect Sept. 2006 to†Sept.2007†Confidential
Jackson, MS. Wireless Phone Service Provider
- Assigned to the PMO as project manager supervisor.
- Program Manager for negotiations with the State of Mississippi for the contract (RFP) to
- provide cellular phone service to state employees including emergency response and the
- Implementation of the Wireless Priority System (WPS).
- Program Manager for the upgrade of Oracle to SOA Suite11g.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP FI/CO,FSCD, RE FX, GRC and OTC
- Utilized TCO analysis and modeling for pricing of phones and services.
- Integrated BPM Systems POS and Inventory Management with SAP,
- Program Manager for the development of the B2B website using J2EE
- and Netweaver Portal
- Program Manager for the new installation of SAP CRM/BCMwith IS Retail.
- Program Manager for the installation of HP- Mercury Business Process Testing.
- Program Manager for installation of SAPOCM, OTC,SD(with Vistex add on)
- and RMCA to replaceConvergys/Atlysbilling and sales orders.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP HR with Payroll,TM,ECM, OM, ESS
- Program Manager for installation of SAP SCM 6.0, WM/EWM, SRM,IDOC, IM, IV
- EBP andLE.
- Program Manager for the installation of Netweaver 7.0 with portal and BO
- Program Manager for release/configuration management
- Program Manager for 18 million dollar upgrade of switch gear and backend operations.
- Implemented Agile CMMI for process improvement.
- Implemented COTS for routine applications.
- Used Sabrix tax software.
- Co-ordinated schedule planning with outside contractors and offshore team(Infosys).
- Project team was from 12 to 26 people.
- Used Primavera 5.0, Portfolio Manager and Teamplay for project and portfolio
- Used SAP PS and Solution Manager 4.0 for the SAP portion of the project.
- Controlled project budgets and timelines.
SeniorProgram Manager Feb. 2003 to Sept. 2006 Confidential
Aurora, IL. Products: Wheel Loaders, Excavators,
- Senior Program Manager for new product introduction (NPI) of medium
- sized wheel loaders for Asia Pacific from design thru production including the Financial,
- IT Plan(implementation, validation and testing), Marketing Plan,CRM/BCM(Wicom),
- Engineering Planand Production Plan. This included the development of the goal
- hierarchy and developing the IT hierarchy blueprint.
- The budget for this project was 155 million.
- Managed 30-35 people on the project team
- Responsible for all project planning and implementation concerning medium wheel
- loaders including responsibility for all strategic sourcing.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP Business Suite including: APO, PLM, HR,
- ESS, GRC,SRM, MM, IM, WM/EWM, IV, SD,SCM,SCN, GTS, GATP, EH&S, FI/CO
- (TRand OTC), OCM, IPPE,EBP, MES, MI&I, LMS,RE, BI/BW, BOand PM , VMS.
- Used MRO for rebuilding of Defense Dept. equipment.
- Program Manager for the conversion of binary legacy files in SAP utilizing
- Supervised the release/configuration team
- Planned and implemented the business plan lifecycle using Agile.
- Used SAP ASAPmethodology for the SAP portion of the project.
- Utilized Agile CMMI for process improvement and PTC Windchill for PLM.
- Installed Seeburger Integration software for EDI, OTC and PTP
- Lead Project Manager for the installation of Compuware QA Center suite of products for
- Validation and testing.
- Used Primavera P3 and 4.0-E/Cand Teamplay software for project planning and
- Utilized six sigma standards for project management.
- Travelled to Europe (Belgium, France and Germany) and South America
- (Brazil and Argentina) for project planning, implementation, testing and installation
Senior Program ManagerMay 2000 to Feb. 2003
Waterloo, IA. Products: Tractors, Engines, Transmissions and Transaxles
- Senior Program Manager for South America Business Unit
- Managed 17-20 people on project team
- Financial analysis of all assigned projects.
- Implemented corporate business plan for increasing market share.
- Planned and implemented market strategy and move of production from Germany and US
- to Brazil and responsibility for strategic sourcing.Stationed in Brasil(PortoAlegre and
- Horizontina for 3 to 4 month s ata time Travelled to Rosario, Argentina and Torreon
- Mexico for implementation
- Developed the goal hierarchy and the IT product hierarchy for all 3 countries.
- The Budget for this project was 96 million dollars.
- Lead Project Manager for the installation of SAP CRM for sales
- And call center automation.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP Business Suite 4.7 including APO,
- SCM,SRM, SCN, GATP,MM,PLM, MES, MI&I and PM with VMS
- Negotiated contracts with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Used Microsoft Project Manager for project management.
- Used Six Sigma and PMBOK for project management and Agile software for life cycle.
- Travelled to Europe and South America to implement the project.
- Controlled cost of the project.
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
MBA - Finance
IDS/Scheer – ARIS Business Modeling - STP
IBM Telelogic Doors – STP
Clarity Project and Portfolio Management – John Deere
Microsoft – Project Manager Training – John Deere
Six Sigma BlackBelt – John Deere
P3 Project Management Training – YCA– Caterpillar†
SAP – Certification FI/CO
Primavera 4.0- E/C Project Management Training - Project Management Centre - Caterpillar†
ITIL V3 – In process
Six Sigma Master BlackBelt - Caterpillar
Oracle 11g – Cellular South
HP- (Mercury) Quality Center– Cellular South, Cat and STP