Technology and business visionary with executive and hands on experience in automating multimillion dollar enterprises. Strong record of success in creating robust IT architectures and infrastructures. Proven ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business issues while managing costs and risks. Led development and deployment of custom, and commercial database platforms and applications.
Ï OOA & OOD Ï Integrated Network Solutions Ï Project Management
Ï Software Development Ï Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Ï Product Development
Ï Strategic Growth Strategies Ï Research & Market Analysis Ï Resource Optimization
Ï Cost Management Ï Contract / Vendor Negotiations Ï Team Development
Ï Budgeting & Projections Ï Managing Strategic Relationships Ï Highly Ethical
Dynamic management career with strong leadership problem solving, planning team building and project management skills. Recruit, develop, motivate and retain diverse staff structuring them in teams that deliver results and savings. Full responsibility for P&L and multi-million dollar budgets. Fluent in Spanish and Dutch.
Confidential, 9/7/11 to 3/31/12 IT Consultant – (Sr. Project Manager)
- Migrate Premier off the legacy Card Service (EFT) Premier Analytics/Informant reporting and analytics platform to the Fiserv Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). The Fiserv Enterprise Data Warehouse will use SAP Business objects for the Card Services client custom reporting and analytics.
- Upgrade Secure Lending to a supported version of WebMethods and a compatible version of Weblogic in a concurrent upgrade effort to gain vendor support for their architecture and enable PCI compliance.
- Roll out phased integration of EFT Integrated Desktop Cardholder services to Fiserv Spectrum. Provide spectrum with connectivity to the ESB BTAT2 environment with connection to the EFT certification region. Build-out the ESB certification and DR environment, providing connectivity and security for Spectrum to the ESB to Card Services.
- Implement the Loan Origination System solution for Toyota by building out supporting infrastructure on the Apollo and Quantum Leap platform in Johns Creek Data Center to streamline service support and provide for engineering standardization across the enterprise.
- The remediation and transition of the Data Safe Client Network / WAN infrastructure support from DataSafe managed to ETG managed.
Confidential,LLC, Atlanta, GA 6/5/2006 to 2/18/2011
- Perform top-to-bottom review of existing network infrastructure, assessing the viability and strength of the IT, Telecom, VoIP, Storage, Applications, Database and Disaster Recovery technologies. Review existing network, selecting a system that provides the most secure, speedy and reliable connections for the budget. Set-up, network monitoring software to help manage the network over the long-term, detecting problems before they occur, identifying jams and tracking usage for optimum performance.
- Expanded IT division to meet operational needs for leading provider of electronic security, fire, life, safety installation and maintenance services.
- Built company IT infrastructure from ground up using Citrix platform expanding to 11 new office locations nationwide.
- Provided operational direction for internal information technology needs for functional manufacturing, order management, distribution and financial processes.
- Developed network infrastructure, systems integration, and administration processes to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
- Developed expertise in technical architecture and high volume transaction processing for mainframe package application running CICS online operating system and DB2 database.
- Developed and implemented a strategic information technology plan consisting of a long range plan for business continuity planning with an emphasis on business development and growth.
- Led company in office relocation, managing facility, relocation of office equipment and hardware.
- Developed IT/Telecommunications operational reporting illustrating all projects, changes, network applications and features, IT savings and growth forecasting. This reporting clarity provided a clear picture of operations, projects and potential savings.
- Managed ongoing customer relations and broadening of solution footprint, including primary customer facing roles at leading accounts including Tyco and ADT securities.
- Provided IT/Telecommunications strategic and operational management for teams designing, developing, architecting, enhancing and monitoring the Enterprise Network Infrastructure, VoIP, VPN and associated systems.
- Planned, implemented and managed the 24x7 Data Center, LAN/WAN, security, voice Telecommunications and infrastructure technologies to support internal customer and subsidiary business.
- Designed, developed and implemented new nationwide data center services, to include all WAN interconnections including circuit planning, ordering, installation, testing and debugging. Oversaw the documentation and ongoing records management for all systems within the data center.
- Setup and managed Carter Brothers, LLC first ever nationwide Help Desk organization and operation.
- Managed department budget and negotiations. Selected vendors for IT Operations and services contracts within budgeted guidelines.
- Responsible for developing, documenting and revising IT/Telecommunications Operations policies and procedures.
- Met and evangelized with customers regarding networking capabilities, strengths and opportunity areas.
- Managed budgets in excess of $5,000,000 for company operation to ensure conformity.
- Coordinated business relationships with internal customers and external partners for IT Operations.
- Oversaw the ongoing operation of system administration, back-up and recovery hosted applications.
- Designed and implemented a state of the art nationwide Data Center and Disaster Recovery Redundancy infrastructure operation facility with 100% fail over capability.
- Handled all personnel issues, hiring, raises, performance, and discipline for IT department.
- Worked closely with CEO and CFO to establish and incorporate a corporate IT chargeback system on all IT strategic, tactical and day to day administrative costs with the use of (SaaS) for the twelve (12) Edwards Services Fire and CarterBrothers Security Division(s) nationwide.
- Reduced operating costs by:
- $455k/year by consolidating cellular services on EVO phones and eliminating individual air cards.
- $276k/year by reviewing and identifying errors on voice and data billing invoices.
- $645k/year by renegotiating vendor contracts.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA 2/1/2006 – 6/5/2006
Sr. Project Manager (Consultant)
- Instituted methodology for product development including scope, cost analysis, definition, design, development, and deployment, closure and life cycle management.
- Conducted weekly status meeting, track and resolved issues, reported project feedback to senior management.
- Managed the projects through full System Development Lifecycle.
- Managed Tulsa, OK; Norfolk, VA; Las Vegas, NV site integration with simple to complex business technical requirements.
Confidential,Alpharetta, GA 5/11/2005 to 12/31/2005
Enterprise Project Manager (VoIP Consultant)
- Upgraded LAN//WAN infrastructure to allow conversion nationwide for 5 E-Trade call centers and 22 financial business offices.
- Managed project teams, internal customers and vendors to resolve and manage voice/data architectural design, implementation, business needs and applications.
- Established processes and performance metrics to tightly manage constant inflow of feature requests across diverse financial clients, and outflow of specifications to suppliers.
- Managed multiple VoIP technology site integration with simple to complex business technical requirements. Conducted weekly status meeting, track and resolved issues, reported project feedback to senior management.
- Converted enterprise from the Avaya Phones system and peripherals to Cisco VoIP technology.
Confidential,11/30/1992 to 5/11/2005
IT Director, Alpharetta, GA (3/16/2003 to 5/112005)
- Managed Southeast Region network services implementation, design team, covering all aspects of operation, architecture, from staff hiring to systems management and install.
- Spearheaded delivery of first release of product on a scalable platform to support high transaction volumes with many concurrent users. Product building blocks include DB2 database, IBM Websphere, Kalido dimension management, Micro strategy Business intelligence. Java Server page clients, CO, NOC and J2EE compliant. Entity Java Bean application code.
- Managed high volume transactions processing systems for customer products in the areas of order management, pricing and promotions, warehouse management, billing and accounts receivable.
- Oversaw all aspects of network infrastructure managing 12 direct reports consisting of design personnel and professional staff members.
- Led product upgrade to platform independent, scalable architecture using state of the market infrastructure tools to support high transactions volumes with many concurrent users.
- Review all development projects to ensure reliability, effectiveness and ROI, particularly for the consolidated Global Data Center. Develop all implementation processes, including estimating process, staffing implementation, training and post implementation support.
- Planned, budgeted and developed methods for computerizing financial and wireless procedures managing an $8 million budget.
- Implemented in house network architecture, design repository database systems for technicians within the network organization.
- Designed service-oriented architecture (SOA) optimizing customer cellular phone call records scanning platform and data retrieval web interface consistency for 22 customer care centers nationwide.
Program Director, Alpharetta, GA (11/1/2001 to 3/6/2003)
- Developed and lead all strategic program management office (PMO) operations and staff hiring.
- Managed and published executive dashboards providing monthly and quarterly status of all projects with senior management.
- Proactively managed projects with weekly status meetings with staff of 9 project managers.
- Designed and implemented global database communicating with other project managers on the status of projects consisting of the site base and transitioning model.
- Supported the transition to a shared services organizational model.
- Saved $2 million dollars through bringing services in-house and eliminating vendor services.
- Managed, developed and implemented projects for installations and conversions of enterprise network systems including: Customer Account Manager (CAM), Optical Data Migration, Documentum, Nortel and Cisco Network gear.
Senior IT/Telecommunications Manager, Orlando, FL (9/1/1998 to 11/1/2001)
- Managed a team of 10 employees and 2 contractors, providing support to 2,500+ users.
- Coordinated and monitored a $9M, 65,000 square foot headquarters space build-out, performing all building management and IT Management functions.
- Responsible for overseeing multiple large-scale projects, from definition through deployment.
- Architected and implemented state of the art customer data and telecommunication platform Headquarters build-out to include primary Data Centers and Disaster Recovery (smart-path/smart-ring) infrastructure operation for the Jacksonville and Lake Mary headquarters locations in Florida.
- Designed integrated voice response / computer telephony interface (IVR/CTI) customer service handling 500K inbound calls per month: managed customer interface, service delivery, creative design, vendor, results tracking and reporting.
- Saved $500k in capital costs by revolutionizing the infrastructure design of call centers throughout the state. Replacing outdated Tecknekron Automatic Call Delivery (ACD) call center with a 2 switch design.
- Responsible for complete build out of regional stores and IT technology for all of Jacksonville, Miami and Orlando, FL market.
- Generated annual $1mm savings w/ the establishment of a Consolidated Corporate Data Center - Shared Services processing, ACD switches, storage and global network operations.
- Employing Agile Methodology, Consolidated and Virtualized SQL, App, Web & Citrixservers to Blades / VMWare.
- Achieved > 20:1 compression footprint and a centralized consolidation platform for all Windows SQL servers. >$1mm savings.
- Delivered HA Processing Infrastructure for Oracle (ERP) on HPUX / Unix.
Envisioned and built a corporate, standards - based global IP/MPLS (Wan/Lan/Man)& Windows Active
Directory network. QOS & COS implemented to optimize forVOIP and improved performance for key
applications and Call Centers leverage.
IT/Telecommunications Manager, Jacksonville, FL (11/30/1992 to 9/1/1998)
- Managed technical voice/data communications, billing system and sub-system support functions.
- Managed the installation/support of PC based hardware/software components and communications nodal equipment within the wide and local network environment.
- Deployed new IVR/CTI Platform for BellSouth Connect & Save Telephony service and other marketing promotions. New technology solutions integrated vendor IVR, transfer capability, call routing and volume management, customer segmentation, real time DB access.
- Led process re-engineering assessment of the channel as part of 1998 strategic planning initiative.
- Managed Business Services / Consumer Services project to develop information architecture and an implementation plan to exchange customer account information via EDI interface with NOC, Central Office Local Exchange Carriers (LECs).
- Responsible for complete build out of regional stores and IT technology for all of Jacksonville and Daytona Beach, FL market.
Microsoft Office Suite • Citrix 4.5 • Access • Visio 8.0 • MS Lync • Remote Desktop • MS Exchange • RightFax • Projects 03 • Norton Utilities • VMWare • Clarify Documentum • Netcool • Scriptlogic • InfoVista • NIKU • HP-OpenView • Sage Master Builder • Oracle 8.1.7 • MS Sharepoint • Double Take • WinZip 11.0 • Adobe 7.0 • Symantec • Visio • MS Project • SAP •
Ghost • Carbon Copy • PeopleSoft • PC Anywhere • GoToMeeting • Commvault 7.0 • MicroMuz •
IBM • DELL • HP • Server Hardware • (Blades) Cisco Ethernet 10/100 Switches/Firewall • CORE Switches •
• Desktop/Laptops • NetApp • SAN Servers
ADTRAN and Cisco Routers • AVAYA • Nortel Key/PBX Switches • Unity • Call Manager • COMDIAL • Meridian Mail • ICM • IVR • CTI • GLENAYRE Dictaphone • Rockwell and Symposium ACD Switches
OS / Networking / Protocols
SQL • UNIX • Windows OS 2003 • Siebel • Vsphere ESX, ESXi,Oracle • LAN Manager • TCP/IP • SMS • DHCP • DNS
M.B.A., Emphasis in Information Technology