Confidential,Lenexa KS2008 – Present
IT SUPPORT MANAGER
- In charge of 9 Support Engineers globally to include Canada, US, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Asia Pacific region.
- Manage support projects to include office consolidations, moves, hardware and software refreshes, new hire orientation and more.
- Track Support Engineers performance using metrics.
- Able to evaluate and make smart business decisions.
- Perform semi-annual reviews.
- Coordinated, developed and facilitated checklists and support procedures.
- Trained support staff and business partners on the use of multiple software and hardware platform enhancements.
- Managed Assets to ensure accurate inventory globally.
- Managed a call center environment to cover globally 24/7.
- Develop and maintain budgets.
- Perform weekly server room tours for external auditors.
- Also helped support Europe while new manager was being hired.
Confidential,IT SUPPORT MANAGER
- In charge of 15 technicians to support all areas of the business including Network Printing, Desktop Support, Helpdesk Support, Telecom, Asset Inventory and Audio Visual.
- Supported multiple operating systems to include DOS, Windows, MAC and Linux.
- Project management for all work flows of the team to include Asset Management, hardware/software refreshes and Audio Visual upgrades that are done within the organization.
- Managed budgets, performed reviews, met with business partners to determine their needs, dealt with all issues in the Support Team.Worked with other groups within IT and the business on projects to plan for future growth and enhancements.
- Coordinated and managed the space requirements with Facilities for the IT organization to include wiring and building of workstations.
- Facilitated training on the new AMX Audio Visual equipment in each conference room.
- Developed and facilitated Helpdesk procedures to ensure each member was fully trained on the correct procedures.
Confidential,Kansas City MO2004 - 2005
- In charge of all communications from IT to the business.
- Responsible for review of all documents.
- Develop and review all technical procedures.
OFFICE TRAINING MANAGER1995 – 2005
- Non-Commissioned Officer
- In charge of training, tracking, and documenting all training requirements for personnel in the analysis office, including training on job tasks and desktop hardware and software.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTION ANALYST1982 – 1992
- Developed guidelines and initiated training of other military personal on the Core Automated Maintenance System.
- Resolved software and hardware issues for over 3000 users within the CAMS network.
- Responsible for the units Comm Squadron CAMS requirements.
- Compiled and analyzed data for inclusion in production reports.
- Extrapolate data from local data bases and CAMS system to analyze and develop special studies.
- Consults and proposes possible solutions to upper management.
Bachelor of Science