To contribute to organizational success by utilizing my learning and development, analytical, and organizational improvement skills in a project manageiment capacity.
Motivated, personable business professional with multiple skills and a successful 8-year track record of profitable small business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling time sensitive projects and large project budgets. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports and meeting stringent technical guidelines.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Project Management
- Project Budgeting, Scheduling & Forecasting
- Report Preparation
- Process Improvement
- Organizational Development
- Business Development
- Operational Management
- Quality Assurance
- Executive Presentation
Professional Experiencelearning AND DEVELOPMENT
- Assess the value of various e-learing programs used across global organizations and companies using ADDIE, Bloom, CTML and Kirkpatrick adult learning methodology.
- Work with SMEs ( subject matter experts) to design and deliver instructor-led and web-based learning interventions.
- Lead requirement-gathering sessions and conduct analyses to determine what type of learning intervention is necessary to meet business objectives within oil and gas organizations.
- Assist with course design, ensuring stakeholder engagement and coordination of supporting business functions throughout the process.
- Report technical performance metrics in accordance to project guidelines and deadlines.
- Managed the planning, coordination and scheduling of training for various technical and operational departments throughout Fortune 500 organization.
- Conduct interviews with oil and gas company business unit empoloyees and analyze documentation in order to develop new processes to streamline departmental workflows and develop appropriate associated training.
- Developed 5 of 10 training courses required by Petroleum Service Provider new hires using Moddle and Articulate.
- Led team of 10 instructional designers to develop intensive course materials for ERP systems including SAP, using e-learning tools.
- Facilitated train the trainer courses for over 50 SAP instructors at multiple project sites.
- Propose and implement training implementation strategies to stakeholders and management.
- Assemble and manage teams responsible for process improvement, curriculum design, and multimedia development.
- Develop operations improvement strategies in an effort to monitor and maximize productivity, efficiency and workplace performance.
- Develop training plans for employees to ensure employees have the necessary expertise to perform their job
- Perform process mapping and root cause analysis to determine viability of multimillion dollar project for Oil and Gas Services Provider.
- Key areas of expertise include:
- Project Managememt
- Acting as a liason between clients, customers and instructional design team
- Determining appropriate learning intervention
- Data collection and analysis
- Courses designed included the following subject matter:
- Exploration and Production
- Refining and Marketing
- Auding and Accounting
- Mining and Drilling
- Oil and Gas Customer Service
Confidential,– Houston, TX
Owner/Operator/Project Manager, 2003 to Present
Confidential,– Houston, TX
Analyst/Consultant, 2001 to 2003
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration