In search of a marketing position where I can utilize my analysis, business process and project management skills and abilities in an organization that offers professional growth and at the same time helps me to be resourceful and flexible.
An enthusiastic, quick-learning, and results-oriented professional with a strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- MBA from Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- 1+ years of experience in project management and marketing research
- Basic knowledge in writing SQL scripts and using tools like SQL plus, toad etc
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills and Effective verbal and written communication skills
Confidential, Pearl River, NY - March 2011 to present
- Manage the teams involved in the in-house project of starting a new e-book website, reporting directly to the president of the company
- Work with teams in India and US to ensure deliverables and commitments are met on schedule
- Weekly project status updates to management
- Detailed requirements approvals
- Improve levels of project success within the organization
- Improve communications
- Responsible for the hiring of OPT students for training as consultants
- Planning the training process for the hired trainees
- Placement of the trained consultants as well as experienced consultants
- Monthly status reports updates
- Responsibility of managing the visa and green card process for the consultants
Confidential, Manhattan, NY - December 2010 to March 2011
Account Manager Trainee
- Worked as a trainee Account manager for the client Direct energy
- Communicating with the customers of our client
- Dealing with the customer accounts of Direct energy
- Working with the team to ensure the maintaining of the current accounts of the client as well as ensuring the opening of new accounts for the client
Confidential– February 2010 to November 2010
Marketing Manager- Part time
- Responsible for managing the marketing aspect of a newly launching company Kat’z Café
- Managing the pre-launch marketing research to find out the feasibility of the theme of the café
- Working for the Entry and launch strategies of the café
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Computer Proficiency:MS Windows XP/Vista/7.0, MS Office 2003/2007/2010 (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook), Photoshop, SPSS/PASW, SQL, Toad
- Master of Business Administration major in marketing, from Confidential College
- Under graduation in English Literature from Confidential University
- International Symposium on Innovation, Leadership & Change,
- Received 100% scholarship from IUP.
- Included presentations by International faculty, guest lectures by industry experts and significant industrial visits.
PRESENTATIONS AND PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
- A Detailed Analysis of Financial and Working Capital Management of Shobha Developers, a real estate firm in Kerala, India.
- Analysis of the Marketing Strategies adopted by Zee telefilms Pvt. Ltd. over years.
- A systematic analysis on performance appraisal methods employed at Next Sphere Pvt. Ltd.
- A Detailed Analysis of Recruitment, Selection and training Process of ITC Infotech
- A study on E- Governance – based on NEPAD (The E-Governance initiative for Africa’s development)
- Country notebook on Saudi Arabia – A complete study of a country from its cultural factors and economical analysis to the market conditions of the country including a market plan for the launch of a product in the country.
- Was Marketing Coordinator as well as Event Head for “Manage 2009” an International management fest conducted by PES institute of technology and IUP in Bangalore, India
- Represented the IUP MBA Program in various career fairs and recruited students for the same.
- Secured 4th place in UTSAV (Management Fest) as a team named “Radio One” among 60 other teams
- Was in the organizing team of “TARKASH” which was an all India inter college management Fest.
- Was selected as the best leader in the youth movement of churches in Kerala, India
- Got National Bronze medal for power lifting in India
- Participated in national level for Diving
- Was the individual champion and have got state gold medals in swimming and power lifting.
- Participated in Kerala University Inter college meets for 10m air rifle shooting.