EXPERIENCED TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Project Management- Project Management Professional (PMP) with experience coordinating complex cross-functional projects and technology rollouts. Manage service delivery and act as a liaison between technical groups and internal/external stakeholders. Create and manage project schedules, reports, resource plans and workflows.
Systems Management- Broad range of technical knowledge and experience including client/server, mainframe architecture and software and hardware implementation. Experience providing support for both internal and external clients.
Business Process/ Requirements Gathering- Strong experience understanding system requirements, helping to hone in on project possibilities and build enthusiasm for project success.
Project Manager August 2012 Present
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Coordinate all project functions in relation to Nuance’s annual International Sales Kick off Event.
- Develop timelines, manage delivery dates and manage deliverables.
- Conduct project status meetings and deliver project status reports to project team members and E-Level stakeholders.
- Source project requirements through vendors ensuring timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Coordinate Salesforce.com training for all divisions domestically and internationally.
IT Consultant April2012 August 2012
- Provide local and cloud software and hardware set up and purchasing guidance to clients seeking to upgrade or enhance their current systems.
- Design and install data networks, Email, disaster recovery systems, system security, internet security and Virtual Private Networks.
- Use remote software and management tools monitor to client networks to proactively prevent service issues and data loss.
- Work with vendors to install vendor specific hardware, software and voice/data cabling.
Project Manager 2009 March 2012
Confidential, Danvers, MA
- Manage critical projects involving the integration/deployment of new hardware, software and network technologies across diverse platforms.
- Oversee the technology and operations of Ecommerce startup with annualized gross revenues of $1.25M. Prepare and manage budgets, ensuring accuracy in expenditures and cash flow.
- Use prioritization and risk management skills to make effective business and technology decisions.
Project Manager & Technology Systems Analyst / CRM 2002 - 2008
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Prepared and executed schedules and timelines to ensure that all testing, risk management, and communication/training took place prior to implementation.
- Determined resource allocation, planning, scope of work, and provided regular status updates to project team. Collaborate with internal groups to ensure resource availability.
- Partnered with customer and technical groups to develop functional requirements and coordinated with technical resources to build business requirements and project plans.
- Worked directly with Change Management to ensure that system updates were implemented in a timely manner according to project plans.
- Provided updates to internal/external groups regarding project status, contract/customer issues and any key items for resolution.
- Created processes to track implications of project changes, including legacy systems, end user systems, and architecture of various integrated technologies.
Tom McNulty (Page 2)
Team Leader /Complex Service Delivery 2000 - 2002
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Developed schedules and delegated work to technical resources based on expertise.
- Conducted and coordinated technical and work-related training based upon individual, team and business needs.
- Directed a staff of up to 20 union Service Delivery Specialists who provisioned complex voice and data services.
- Oversaw call center operations, assigning workload, reviewing staff capabilities, and overseeing timely completion of work.
- Managed technical issue trouble shooting activities and performed quality, performance, safety and attendance reviews for the staff.
- Handled escalation of issues by documenting customer requirements and triaging quick issue resolution and follow-through.
Team Leader / Installation & Maintenance 1997 - 2000
Confidential, Lynn, MA
- Acted as a liaison between the corporate offices and technical staff to ensure that work met service level agreements and timelines.
- Managed Service Delivery for up to 20 union technicians who installed and maintained telecommunication services and devices.
- Handled escalation calls by recognizing customer concerns and providing quick issue resolution ad follow-through
LAN Manager 1995 - 1997
Confidential, Lowell and Boston, MA
- Coordinated LAN/WAN implementation for new site, including budget management for hardware and software and coordination of various groups’ technology migration sequencing. Managed timeline for various project stages, including coordinating group requirements. Implementation project plan included: servers, PCs, laptops, docking stations, and network printers.
- Developed desktop images for heterogeneous user groups and facilitated image/software downloads during “off-hours” in order to minimized downtime for the end users.
- Managed Wide Area Network with satellite users located in several locations so that they could work seamlessly with the main group.
LEADERSHIP / MILITARY EXPERIENCE
Master Sergeant 1981 - 2001
Confidential, Maynard, MA
- Gained rank of Master Sergeant with over 20 years of leadership experience.
- Developed yearly and monthly training plans, supervised personnel affairs, wrote procedures documentation, gave technical guidance to field and staff officers.
- Served in various leadership positions ranging from NCOIC / General’s Staff, Chief Instructor / First Army School of Finance and Administration and Operations NCO for The New England Regional Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer Team.
- Led, supervised, and trained dozens of Non-Commissioned Officers and held overall responsibility for the training and welfare of hundreds of enlisted soldiers.
- Recipient of a The Army Commendation Medal and six (6) Army Achievement Medals.
Project Management Coursework (Included MS Project)
Data Communications and LAN Administration
B.A. Major: Business Administration with concentration in Accounting