With over 6 years of corporate and social event planning experience I’m looking to return to the internal corporate environment after spending the last two years working as a vendor to some of the most recognized corporations in the area.
Confidential – Redmond, WA 5/08-Present
- Managed over 380 corporate and social events in 2009 resulting in over 1 million dollars in sales revenue for events from 2 to 2,000 attendees.
- Responsible for directing catering, event theme/décor, transportation, registration, staffing, tenting, rentals, florals, marketing materials, invitations, entertainment, lighting and A/V all within clients budget.
- Lisa Dupar Catering has been a preferred vendor of Microsoft and have coordinated over 100 of Microsoft holiday parties, meetings, conferences, product launches, team building events and more.
Confidential – Seattle, WA 1/08-5/08
Senior Event Manager
- Managed event team of 3 planners and reviewed event vendor activity to assure quality, delivery, and financial reconciliations met negotiated contracts.
Confidential – Scottsdale, AZ 2/04-1/08
Event and Travel Manager
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, production, and ROI reports for events with annual budgets over 2.5 million.
- Managed onsite logistics, communication, event materials, catering, set-up and breakdown,registration, and staff scheduling for domestic and international events.
- Organized charters and commercial travel, processed travel payments, maintained travel credits and arranged accommodations for events.
Confidential – Scottsdale, AZ 8/02-2/04
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Assisted CEO and Vice President on daily correspondence, all marketing projects, and represented company at community events and trade shows.
- Developed and executed multi-media marketing campaigns in conjunction with National Sponsorship events and promotions.
- Negotiated and reconciled membership termination submissions resulting in a significant increase in retention rates.
Confidential – Seattle, WA 11/98-8/02
- Assisted 6 Directors by creating and editing reports, assisting with time sensitive projects and evaluating project performances.
- Exercised company policies and procedures for problem resolutions and disputes for over 25 employees and 1,600 club members
- Maintained vision and control of company goals and objectives through the process of interviewing and hiring employees and conducting performance reviews.
Confidential – Seattle, WA 11/97-11/98
- Assisted 3 Program Managers with special projects, correspondence, and data entry.
- Primary consultant for Computing and Technology, Writers’, and distance learning programs on high volume phone system while maintaining confidential student profile documents.
- Advised prospective students with eligibility, prerequisite, and program requirement concerns based on individual needs and personal development goals.
Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and LDC Frames.
Confidential – Seattle, WA 9/97-6/01
Bachelor of Arts: Sociology degree and minor in Communications.
Successfully completed 100 hours of Grammar, 50 hours of Culture and 50 hours of
Communication courses while experiencing host family living and extensively traveling within 3 months.
Member of International Special Events Society
Board of Directors
Director of Programs
Wish Upon a Wedding
Marketing Chair/Social Media
Washington Alpha Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Alumni