Professional Engineer, with strategic and operational achievement in Engineering, Production and Quality management roles. Proxim representative for Lebanon. WI-FI, WI-MAX, Data Carrier Networks designing, implementation and administration.
- Increased efficiencies, reduced waste and downtime.
- Hands-on, results orientated, proactive team leader
- Focused on customer and business needs, rather than functional needs
- Worked across all departments to resolve issues and identify practical solutions
- Initiated and managed strategic change through to successful local level implementation
- Specialist skills in continuous improvement and world class manufacturing
- Implementing effective quality improvement programs
- Effective communication skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Project management skills to deliver and commission projects on time & on budget
- People management skills, Results- driven, Flexible mentality, Entrepreneurial spiri,t Independent & autonomous, Self- motivating, Perseverant, High level of ethics
Confidential, February 2008 - July 2008
- Develop and oversee the planning, budgeting and execution
- Middle East Corporate Coordinator
- Responsible for the implementation of the overall sales and marketing plans with assigned dealers including branch operations. Participate in and coordinate the execution of sales objectives, strategies and policies.
- Analyze and report market trends, potentials and sales forecasts
Confidential, March 2007 – December 2007
Proxim Project Manager:
- Preparing the wireless infrastructure technical study for the surveillance security network.
- Preparing yearly market forecast, product pricing, handling all site surveys and cell planning.
- Analyze project requirements, define project scope.
- Develop and maintain the project plan, deliverables and budget
- Provide concise assignment instructions to project team members
- Communicate project milestones, status, issues, risks, and other information to project stakeholders, sponsors and team members.
Confidential,November 2003- March 2007
General Manager & Sole agent
- Preparing feasibilities’, achieving yearly target, handling governmental negotiation in the GSM
Subcontracting department, and the 2.4 GHz wireless projects.
- Facilitate meetings to define business requirements and develop functional specifications
- Maintain and develop relationships with the new and existing clients
- Managing all five branches in the Middle East.
Certified Wi-Fi Engineer (PCWE), Proxim Certified Broadband Associate (PCBA), Proxim Certified Broadband Engineer (PCBE)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Associate degree in accounting