- PMP, CSM Agile/Scrum Master, 6SigmaGB, BA (Comp. Science & Math), US Citizen
- IT Project Manager with 15+ years in Fortune 500 Healthcare, Financial and Supply Chain systems
- Specialized skills & methodologies to meet key challenges, increase smooth facilitation and reduce waste.
- In-depth experience in design, development, integration, implementation of software and database systems
- Managed large global teams for rebranding, integration of products, marketing programs and websites of corporate acquisitions with 6 key challengesof analysis, global scale, organization, artifacts, process and communication.
- Implemented and integrated large-scale ERP BAAN for CKE distribution business, web-based eCommerce systems supporting 3000+ restaurant supply chain and back-office. with 7 key challenges of analysis, 24/7 availability, change, integration, training, schedule and customizations
- Managed analysis, development and implementation of Insurance policy eCommerce web-portal integrated with best-of-breed ERP Fiserve-SIS with 4 key challenges of complexity, schedule, Offshore, Planning.
- Managed implementations, integrations and support of corporate financial/Insurance systems in 10+ global offices with 7 key challenges of sensitivity, training, compliance, diversity, global scale, interfaces, unknowns. (AIG - Alico Locations in Europe, South America, Mid-East).
- Innovated and developed project and SDLC artifacts and processes to simplify and enhance structure, communication and facilitation.
Industries Healthcare/Financial (AR/AP/GL, Patient services, Patient accounts, Life, P & C, Billing, Benefits(15)), ERP (BAAN, BAMCS, ASI, JBA)(5),
Methodologies PMI. Six Sigma (requirements, quality), Agile/Scrum, SDLC, waterfall, Fastrack (Software)
Productivity: MS Project(10), Visio(10), MS PowerPoint (15), MS Word/Excel (15), Lotus Notes 6.0
Platforms MS Sql Server Business Intelligence (3), CMS Portal Platforms (DotnetNuke))(4), Wordpress (1), Various change management systems(15), Large scale ERP (15), SugarCRM (2)
Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2008(10), XML(5), DB II (AS400) (15), Oracle (1)
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA,
Project Manager - Mergers and Acquisitions, Global Marketing, Web-portals, B2B, B2C, SharePoint and Jive, SEO, SEM, CRM
- Rapidly developed WBS, Planned, and managed 5 simultaneous projects of integrating web-sites and marketing of Quest acquisitions, including integration of partner programs.
- Developed requirements, roadmaps and managed execution & progress with cross-functional global remote teams of 20.
- Developed specialized project & requirement templates, surveys, organized project management methodologies and mentored others on MS project, documentation and diagramming techniques.
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA,
Consultant Project Manager - Reporting Web-Portals, Business Intelligence, Patient Benefits, Plans, Patient Billing Applications, B2B, B2C.
Developed project scope definition, WBS, resource management, scheduling, budgeting, quality assurance and control.
Managed and mentored development team in requirement gathering, coordination and conflict management.
Informed and updated management of cost and schedule performance using EV metrics.
Confidential - Managed very complex investigation and development of perl/SQL solutions to data and transaction anomalies in data-sets of millions of eCommerce transactions (small subsets of peta-byte database).
Confidential - Managed development and implementation of new reports and reporting web-portal.
Confidential, Anaheim, CA,
Technical Project Manager - Restaurant Systems Web-Portals Development, Implementation And Integration Of Large-Scale Web-Based ERP, Business Intelligence, ETL, B2B, B2C.
Initiated and managed development of RFP, evaluation and selection of Large scale ERP.
Developed integrated project plan for several smaller components of implementation project.
Planned, scheduled and managed all aspects of requirement analysis, software development and implementation of ERP.
Kept project on track by gathering and reporting on schedule and cost performance to management.
Communicated, negotiated and tracked vendor performance during execution of implementation contract.
Tracked, evaluated, reported and mitigated risks in going to production operation in very short time.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Technical Project Manager - Web Quote/Policy Processing System Development B2B, B2C, Fiserve (SIS) Large-Scale Insurance Systems, Regulatory And Line Of Business Enhancements. Release Analysis And Upgrade.
Managed web-enablement project and several enhancement projects to P & C insurance system SIS in C#, .NET.
Rationalized the existing project strategy and plan, and developed schedules, scope deliverables and WBS.
Managed onshore and offshore teams and analyzed performance for several software projects.
Analyzed and prepared technical and functional specifications & designs using Fastrack SDLC methodology.
Spent Time With Parents
Left TENET to spend Time with aging parents outside US after 17 years, Learned Oracle PL/SQL.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Team Lead - Patient Account Management (Payor, Govt, Self), Reporting Web-Portals And API's, Business Intelligence, Automation Engines, ETL's, B2B, B2C.
Collaborated with management in project planning, scope, schedule and WBS development.
Led development of requirement specifications, functional and technical design documents.
Managed design and development of web-based medical account reporting engines in dynamic generated SQL
Managed development of API's and workflow models for automated patient account management i-e workflow engine .
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Solutions Consultant - Implementation and Integration of specialty ERP (Apparel, Food, Footwear)
Analyzed, designed and developed management reports for customers.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Technical Project Manager
Large-Scale ERP, Release analysis and upgrade, Y2K Analysis and Upgrade, Systems Support.
Planned and managed critical project for AQUA LUNG to clean up and enhance ASI ERP installation on the eve of Y2K.
Reconstructed change management system for 3 update releases. Retrofitted customizations and upgraded all releases.
Managed user acceptance (UAT), regression and system testing.
Developed SQL ETL tools to automate and assist complex source analysis.
Project Manager - Large-Scale Worldwide Implementations And Integration Of Insurance Systems, Reporting Engines, Regulatory Analysis, Data Management, ETL's (Alico, AIG).
Planned and managed worldwide implementations of Accounting ERP to integrate with corporate reporting & statutory regulations.
Managed stakeholders, vendors and staff extensively in worldwide Alico operations to gather requirements, plan and execute implementation, integration, testing and training.
Collaborated and communicated with C-Level stakeholders to define scope, timelines and get agreements.
Conducted user training classes worldwide Prepared technical and user documentations, and training manuals..
Systems analyst and architect on reporting applications, interactive business applications. (ELF ATO, ALICO)
Engineer on large-Scale ERP and relational RDBMS. (Unisys, GRACO)
PMP - PMI PMP Certification
CSM - Agile/Scrum Master Certification
SSGB - Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
MBA - Confidential, PA
BA - Confidential, PA- Dual in Math & Computer Science, GPA 3.8/4