- 12 years’ Project Management / Program management experience in handling multiple IT projects and products in Microsoft, Java, SAP (Security & GRC) technologies, IT Business Solution Architecture, Information Security projects by using Agile and waterfall
- Good understanding of customer needs, crisis management, change management, configuration management, problem solving & negotiating skills, program/project management, working in a multi - cultural, multi-vendor environment, multi-countries USA, UK, India & Singapore and merit of being associated with Confidential (BIG 4)
- Managed and delivered multiple Information Security projects over 2 to 5 million US dollars and managed matrix organization teams between 5 to 30 team members with multiple locations, multiple time zones and multiple countries
- Managed and delivered two major state client projects Marryland and California projects .
- Managed and delivered major bank’s security policies / IT application systems implementation and compliance protocols during their acquisition and merging activities
- Expert in leadership dashboard reports, that covers budget, WBS, cost, issues, risks, progress of the project
- Expert in preparation of Proposals, SOW, RFP, RFI, RFQ, Project schedule estimations and Costs.
- Expertise in Banking, Finance, Insurance (Auto, Home loan, health & unemployment), Mortgage, Airline, Mobile Technology, Ecommerce, Logistics, Health Care (HHS), Transport, retail, e-commerce, LMS, labour and licensing, domains.
- Projects development, Maintenance and testing areas in Microsoft, JAVA, ERP (SAP, Oracle & PeopleSoft), C, C++, C#, .NET, PHP, iOS, Android Mobile Technologies, SQL, Oracle
- Project Management Methodologies, organization metrics & customer’s satisfaction monitoring
- BI/BW projects - Implementation, maintenance and support projects
- MS Project (MSP), excel, power point, VISIO, Access database, SharePoint, office 365, Clarity, MS TFS, Crucible, Fish-eye, SharePoint, HP Fortify, Web Inspect, JIRA - Administration, Management, Facilitation, Implementation and monitoring usage of tool, Rally, metrics tracker, metrics analyzer, Crucible, Fish-eye, SharePoint
- Expertise in State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE) Project Management Methodology (PMM) and System Engineering Methodology (SEM), based on Industry standard PMI framework, Configuration control board, USDA FNS standards, Business Process Services (BPS) and SEI’s CMMI framework.
- Expert in the areas of CMMI Level 3/5, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 31000, Six sigma, ITIL, SOX, COBIT, SAS 70, IRS Audits, ISO27001 and SIG, review of SSAE16, HIPPA, FISMA, FERPA, Privacy Laws, USDA FNS standards and NIST Cyber Security Framework definition
- Expert in IT Business Solution Architecture, Agile SCRUM, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), PMBOK (PMI’s framework), Waterfall, KANBAN, Prototype, Iterative, RUP, FP, Prince 2, SAP ASAP, PMI project management methodologies (PMP) and COTS, MOTS, GOTS, & NOTS Products .
- Acting as a IT consultant at the time of IT Business technology applications, legal, operation, security and dependences etc
- Good in migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Development, maintenance, support and migration projects in Health & life sciences
- Managing and monitoring the Project key drivers like project scope management, project budget, project timelines (WBS), project change management, leadership project metrics dashboard report
- Using Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) for project SDLC
- Overall responsibility for coordinating software development activity (analysis, design, coding, testing) as per schedules with respect to time frame, quality and resources by implementing Agile methodology
- Liaison with various Business stakeholders, internal technical teams and vendor technical teams
- Leading in Microsoft (.Net MS/SQL), JAVA, C#, .NET, PHP, iOS, Android system, Oracle (PL/SQL), ERP (SAP, Oracle & PeopleSoft CRM) critical projects with high customer satisfaction rate by adopting the AGILE / SCRUM methodology
- Lead in architecture role in dealing with clients, program managers and IT team
- Translate business requirements into detailed architectures and designs
- Document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting all solution components and configurations.
- Analyzing the requirements, documenting requirements, validating requirements and prioritizing them, and during the design phase interacting with stakeholders.
- Interacting with on site and off shore teams on daily basis and transformed the scenario to my Team Leads for more transparency
- Develop solution cost structure by identifying all cost points including labor, software and hardware
- Weekly reporting to client on matters related to project plan, deliverables and resource allocation to various stakeholders through different leadership dashboard reports covers cost, people, status and risks
- Support the Project/Team Leader in project delivery, customer interaction, communication and other people related issues.
- Participation in projects Technical Review Meeting along with team as per Software Development Plan
- Ensuring the implementation of configuration practices within the development team in coordination with Project Leader.
- Participation in peer reviews; complying with requirements of CMMI Level 5.
- Handled successfully the complete SDLC process in project
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and Responsible for the Software Quality Assurance (QA)
- Managed and delivered multiple projects in Microsoft’s cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, Sharepoint, OneDrive for their business emails, meetings, application storage and accessing the data.
- Managed and delivered multiple projects related change management issues and trainings
- For agile projects acted as Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master for Application Development Teams
- For agile project acted as a Liaison between product owner and scrum team
- Delivered multiple trainings in the areas of Project management, Scope Management, Project Metrics, Peer Reviews, Change Management, Configuration Management, Risk management, CA&PA Process, PDLC and SDLC.
- Managed Integrated project plan for the program, Status reports, Communication decks, Communication Plan, Data migration/transfer plans, Product Template (includes Product and study data), Cross functional dependency plan, Manage SharePoint meeting space and Risk register
- Created vendor selection processes & facilitated stakeholder sessions to identify selection criteria, created questionnaires and score-sheets.
- Managed and delivered multiple types of projects in multiple technologies, multiple time zones & countries with respective scope, project plan, project schedule, projects costs, budget, status reports, project risks, timelines, metrics, status reports, dashboard reports, management reports
- Managed & Handled the project from project initiation to till project closure without any project slippages
- Managed multiple clients related work stream for a product launch (launch prep/IT Support); CRM upgrades; RFP for HP Portal/POC for Salesforce; telephony upgrades
- Hands on experience management with Adobe Experience Manager, Clay Tablet and/or SDL World Server
- Responsible for managing & leading the team for multiple projects, Tracking and monitoring of entire project implementation and ensure timely delivery. Participated in Enterprise level project Audits.
- Managed and delivered the Managed and delivered the web application portal CHIP EBS/EBT (Electronic benefit transfer) with project to Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MHBE) with BPS (Benefit Prescription Service) from requirements gathering to final signoff
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for entire project SDLC
- Responsible weekly updates to client manager and monthly updates client leadership
- Single point of contract for any scope change, issues, risks, planning changes, status updates, project monitoring and updates, reviews progress, compliance the third-party technology standards & SCRM/ Agile methodologies
- Manage requirements, dependencies and interfaces between different IT projects.
- Work with peers from user area and contractor staff to coordinate, plan, assign, supervise, and evaluate the work of the project staff in a matrixes organization structure.
- Worked with the Project Management Office, senior executives and stakeholders of the State of California department of DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle), DHHS, CHIP, CWS/CMS, e-WIC, EBT application, CA LWDA (Million 75$ statewide projects), web application tax systems with managing projects from Initiation through delivery by adopting the federal IT process systems and policies.
- Technogies used for application development and maintenance is NET Framework, Web Based Applications, Oracle, SQL, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop & Web-based Applications (ArcMap, ArcGIS Server ArcGIS Online), Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Project Server)
- IBM Cúram Social Program Management Version 6.0.5 developed and delivered the Curam Cash Assistance and Curam Outcome Planning transactions related features
- Perform project quality reviews and escalate the any functional quality, timeline/WBS issues to concern management authority and close the issues in a healthy manner
- Define Scope & Key Milestones, coordination, planning, & execution of Application Development and Support activities using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Responsible for all artifacts associated with planning, development, implementation and evaluation of multiple ongoing DMV projects, using waterfall & Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Single point of contract for all client issues/deliverables
- Response for leadership meeting updates about the project progress
- Acted as a liaison person between client and third party IT vendors/provides
- Follow the client/agency documentation & coding standards and provide the feedbacks after final artifacts documents.
- Monitored/ tracked projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects with best practices
- Track the day to day project activities
- Review the project deliverable and pass the feedback to concern IT vendor team and track the closure the review comments
- Coordinate with all third-party IT vendors for different project tasks and update the consolidate dashboard report to leadership review and approval
- Defined an enterprise level framework to improve Tollgate, Dashboard, Status Reporting, SLAs Define Scope & Key Milestones, coordination, planning, & execution of Application Development and Support activities using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Extensively used JIRA and Rally tool for agile projects
- Delivered multiple reviews with respective in Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR)
- Managed and developed a system for treasury management solution to take care of cash flow projects with respective cash deposit, cash withdrawal, working capital areas
- Develop and manage project sow, budgets, schedules, work plans, resource requirements, and cost estimates and projections.
- Coordinated planning and delivery by keeping track of daily status and escalating critical bottlenecks and hence mitigating the risks timely.
- As a Scrum Master in sprint planning, reviews, daily stand-ups, retrospective and burndown chart
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements. Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects. Risk identification, monitoring and mitigation
- Adhering to stringent SLA understanding, monitoring and reporting monthly metrics
- Manage requirements, dependencies and interfaces between different IT projects.
- Managed and oversaw multiple inter-related/ non-inter-related projects simultaneously from project plan/ (WBS)timeline setup, project deliverables management and status reports, to development life cycle and change management, all resulted in reduce the project failures / slippages
- Assigned project managers to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of competing architectures and industry trends. Effectively communicated highly technical aspects of architecture and integration to management and clients including the short-term and long-term impact on internal and external customers.
- Development Program Manager and Account Manager for 3 separate sites including a general information site, E-commerce site and antibody service and project management site.
- Program Manager in charge of Web Portal and Content Management System for Global Fluency
- Participated and conducted meetings with internal engineers, vendors and multiple client departments for project requirements, changes and updates
- Financial management of the corporation included budgeting, review of P&L statements, capital expenditure requests and account receivable management.
- Onboard and implement off-the-shelf Project Management tool for the entire Enterprise.
- Create and lead working group focused on process improvement and identifying roles and responsibilities.
- Provide training and coaching to build core project management competencies and a common set of experiences.
- Partner with Allstate and comparable companies to gain guidance on PMO structure and better understanding of lessons learned. Presented findings and provided recommendations to senior management.
- Conduct project audits to ensure compliance of PMO best practices.
- Manage operations team which specializes in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), End-to-End Defect Management and SOX Control Audits.