An innovative and result orientated individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Office Management
- Customer Service
- Training and development
- Expense management & daily accounts balancing/reconciliation.
- Project Management
- Bachelors of Education
Learning Center for Parents and Children
- Supported principle, vice principle and curriculum coordinator with document preparation, presentations, spreadsheets and various other projects.
- Organized, filed and inputted parents and students information into the database.
- Designed a program geared towards increasing parental involvement in students’ educational experience.
- Coordinated and conducted presentations/seminars in support of the ongoing initiative.
- Lead an initiative to encourage higher education among teenage students.
- Designed promotional materials to create awareness of the program within target communities.
- Arranged meetings and conference call with team members as needed.
- Conducted seminars about educational program to support the initiative.
- Managed program cost and expenses in line with the ongoing budget.
- Created workflows to improve productivity in handling of customer orders.
- Assisted clients in person and via telephone to receive orders as well as resolve issues related to the service provided
- Maintained exceptional client service standards in line with the company’s mission
- Designed marketing/advertising campaigns to increase client base/market share and increase business exposure to public
- Raised awareness and funds for innovative self-help programs geared towards creating hope and opportunity for disadvantaged.
- Continued to play a critical role in the logistical planning/decision making process for large-scale fundraising events. Also, closely involved in the creation of visuals/exhibits for all events held in promotion of the foundations global poverty reduction initiative.
- Prepared and administered daily as well as longer term lesson plans according to the course curriculum.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate them effectively to the students.
- Collaborated with colleagues in integrating new activities and allocate effective resources.
- Prepared reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Guided and counseled students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interest.
- Offered customers exceptional service consistent with the company service standards.
- Processed customer transactions accurately and efficiently while offering relevant company products based on customers’ requirements.
- Offered continuous assistance to clients in order to improve customers’ shopping experience.
- Serviced client credit account.
- Participated in projects geared towards increasing product visibility as well as better marketing of store brands.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point