- A high performance driven, self - starter and learner with 12+ years of experience and solid working knowledge in the areas of business analysis and solutions consulting, user experience and business intelligence in various industry domains
- Skilled in working with diverse team members, proficient in communication and expectation management, ranging from C-level stake holders to tech leads, testers and end users
- Experience with simplifying complex business requirements by breaking them into smaller processes and/or user stories
- Skilled in documenting BRDs, use cases, user stories, functional requirement specifications, workflows, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, Business processes, Test strategy, Test scripts, Visio diagram, UI mockups, Wireframes
- Experience with various SDLCs like Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, Iterative, SCRUM methodologies for project delivery. Extensively used tools like Jama, Rally and BizApp for requirement management; Wiki, SharePoint for document versioning; Bugzilla, Jira for defect/bug tracking
- Solid healthcare knowledge on claims processing systems, Utilization management, case management, disease management, maternity management, provider portal, physician reviews and referrals, rules, reporting, interfacing with EHR, EMR, Implementation of ICD10 codes, conversion of ICD9 to ICD10
- Experience with Salesforce.com and data integration tools, Web content management, SAP BI, Data Warehouse, Business Objects, ETL designs, scheduling Jobs and transformations, XML files, flat files, csv files, data migration, CronTasks, report designing and publishing, pivot tables, SQL Server, Python, SSIS
- Experience in PCI Compliance (PCI PTS, PCI PA-DSS and PCI DSS), achieved PCI compliance for a startup company after it passed PCI Audit
- Project Life Cycle Delivery &
- Project Management
- Clarity/Open Project
- Application Delivery
- Scope Management & Project Planning
- Process Mapping and Design
- Supply Chain Management
- Use Cases
- Release Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Configuration Management
- Financial Modeling
- Oracle SQL
- Financial Management
- Vendor Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- SAP BI/ Business Objects
- Human Resource Management
- SAFe experience
- Agile Methodology
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Project Manager / Scrum Master (Business I ntelligence )
- Responsible for managing 6 to 8 implementation projects at any given time. Each project could be a different product as the products encompass fuel optimization, late and out of route tracking, power to load matching. Project installations range from $30,000 to $500,000. Used Agile and SAFe methodology for development and implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate software in each installed environment to assist in the Quality Assurance of each product and project life cycle. Testing of each product for purpose and errors before each release cycle
- Managed time estimates, billable hours vs non-billable hours. Helped minimize the non-billable hours spend on a project. Achieved process improvement within the department by increasing amount of revenue per project by approx. 15%
- Led the successful deployment of the web-based Siebel and Siebel Analytics business software for sales reporting and marketing intelligence to the Sales and Marketing organization and managed team installing software upgrade.
- Successfully setup data warehouses to support their business intelligence processes - using Microsoft Project to support Project Management.
- Directly oversees multiple teams of technology professionals and projects focusing on artificial intelligence, design, development and administration of applications.
- Managed a cross-functional team of analysts, programmers and engineers to execute on the Web Content team's goals and corporate-wide data initiatives.
- Created and support the company's business data requirements through the design of data reports to extract relevant digital data to merge across multiple platforms.
- Provided support to the SAP BI information infrastructure to drive strategic business projects and translate requirements to goals and tasks, and assist in design and development of BI solutions.
- Acted as liaison with IT Architecture/Design/Development on changes that impact BI solutions to provide analysis to assist the Business in understanding data in order to make well-informed decisions regarding BI, visualization, data discovery, digital marketing and data warehousing.
- Collected and analyzed data by storyboarding and defining business system project objectives and technical specifications for a DSS and CRM deployment.
- Collaborated with end users and IT specialists, developers, analysts, DBAs, ETL specialists to determine data and reporting requirements using wireframe approach (MockFlow), analyze best practices and discuss usability expectations to elicit user buy-in and ensure value will be added to the users' roles
Tools: and Technologies: MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, MS MapPoint, MS SharePoint NetSuite, Clientele, ALK PC Miler, Rand McNally, IBM AS400, Bugzilla, ITIL, PMP, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio), OptTech, MySQL, Java, Tomcat, SQL Server
PMO / Release Manager
- Worked in conjunction with the team to set up Salesforce sandbox and production environment in a tight schedule
- Involved in the creation of workflow rules, triggers, validation rules for converting of lead to opportunity, opportunity, auto creation of accounts and contacts
- Gathered requirements regarding roles, access, security and configured the system to provide the same functionality
- Conducted extensive functional testing for salesforce.com and the mobile app salesforce1 which resulted in a stable production release with no post go-live issues. The project went live in a short span of one month.
- Serves as the Salesforce Administrator provides daily administration and support of Salesforce database including managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Works with Salesforce users to improve their usage and understanding through training, coaching and troubleshooting
- Manages and tracks business intelligence information in Salesforce.
- Provide status reports and metrics of BD activities and progress to the leadership team and track all activities in Salesforce.
- Managed project scheduling, risk assessment and managing project expectations including scope management in Salesforce.
- Leveraging Salesforce knowledge as well as Business Unit and Para lending System understanding for requirement development.
- Managed Salesforce SFDC Phased Rollout across multiple business segments Agile approach, including coordination of all UAT testing efforts, communication and training.
- Corporate Quality Systems organization, generated and distributed process change notices (PCN) in Salesforce and performed extensive data analysis.
- Enhanced PCN system with added features to better track PCNs utilizing Salesforce reporting platform, testing changes in stage/development environment.
- Created numerous reports from Salesforce to uncover opportunities for improvement and solve problems.
- Performed ad hoc business analysis requests requiring report creation and data extraction using Salesforce and business objects
- Analyzed and mapped Grede business requirements to SAP BW and wrote Business Blue Print using ASAP methodology
Tools: and Technologies: SalesForce.com SFDC, MS Office Suite, Business Objects, Jama for requirement gathering and tracking, JIRA, Confluence, SQL Server, ITIL, PMP, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
Confidential, Plano, TX
PMO/ Project Manager
- Utilized a hybrid delivery model having Waterfall SDLC until requirements signoff and Agile SDLC from development through production go-live
- Extensively worked on SAP BI’s Transformations, DTPs and Routines, Data loads, Query & Report design and Transports
- Created change requests, weekly status reports, monthly invoices for client, and PMO deliverables
- Managed deliverables, updates to the project plan, phasing of the development cycle, open items follow-up. Participated in project audits on behalf of the delivery manager
- Experience with configuring Provider Portal, Client Portal, Patient Portal, Nurse Portal, integration with EHR, Interfacing and migration of ICD9 to ICD10, Visio, SharePoint, BizApp, Excel, Project, Python, Microsoft SQL and SSIS
- Deployed CM, UM modules along with Provider Portal and Member Portal
- Hands on experience on various EMR-Healthcare Technology applications like- EPIC, McKesson, ECLIPSYS, MIDAS, MAPS Health Suite, Apollo Life Line, MEDINOUS, and Spirit Enterprise from Sphere Health Systems.
- Participated in project audits on behalf of the delivery manager
- Managed updates to the estimation term sheet for the project
- Configured worklists for nurses, admins, supervisors
- Handled xml configurations for various parts of the product
- Managed requirements, created test-cases, test-strategy and bug reporting using various tools like Bugzilla and Jira
- Created test cases and test strategy while managing the UAT with test team and developers, logged, tracked and drove defects/bugs to resolution
- Experienced in SDLC, through needs assessments, development, user testing, implementation and go-live phases
- Maintained RAID document, updates, follow up on RAID items, communicating with the client on RAID actions
- Experience with configuring Patient Portal, Client Portal, Provider Portal, Nurse Portal, integration with EHR, implementation of ICD10 on Jiva platform
Tools: and Technologies: SharePoint, Bizaap (Requirement gathering and management tool), MS Office Suite, Visio, Python, MS SQL, SSRS (For custom reporting), XML Configurations, ITIL, PMP, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Developed roadmap and helped implement processes to achieve PCI compliance certification and pass the audit
- Assisted in migration from MySQL database to Oracle and assisted in database design process
- Singlehandedly carried out the installation and configuration of BI tools viz. Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Pentaho on windows and Linux servers (command line) and clients
- Worked on Database re-factorization by fragmenting a complex schema into multiple smaller schemas
- Created complex ETL designs using DI tool, designed reports, dashboards, scheduling reports, ETL jobs and transformations
- Used PMI processes to develop the project plan, work break down structure, and statement of work.
- Regularly conducted JAD sessions with business analysts, information technologists, and management personnel to gather and document project deliverables.
- Developed project WBS, project schedules, Critical Path Networks, and baselines
- Transformed project methodology to Agile and SCRUM-driven processes using related tools, meeting formats, and reports.
- Working extensively with Project and Portfolio Management tool(PPM) tool to create new projects and to manage execution activities in collaboration with technical project managers
- Review project documentation, upload into SharePoint and organize it for easy retrieval by all teams.
- Expansive product knowledge of multiple banking services including ACH, Wire, Lockbox, MT-940/SWIFT, Payee Positive Pay, BAI, Remote Check Deposit, Zero Balance Account/Sweep and Web InfoPlu$
- Actively involved in RFP, Ranking and vendor selection finalization and SOW preparation.
- Ensured RFP process is initiated in less than one week of Business requirements finalization
- Profitability analysis optimization-responsibility for managing and analyzing ATM profitability reports
Tools: and Technologies: Balsamiq mockups, MS Office Suite, Pentaho Suite, MySQL, Apache tomcat, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence Wiki, Red Hat Linux, ITIL, PMP, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Analyzed markets for brand management and marketing strategy for the director of International business development
- Created strategies and technologies facilitating microfinance in developing economies
- Coordinates the implementation and logistical processes of 20+ Study Abroad programs for the university
- Collaborates and advises department executives on how to increase traditional and digital marketing efforts on multiple program
- Ensured traditional, digital, and web marketing materials and resources for multiple international and domestic programs.
- Directed the day-to-day planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including display, video, mobile, search engine marketing and email
- Measured and reported performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessed against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Developed detailed project plans to monitor and track progress. Managed changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Researched University of Texas’s practices, analyzed and compared to higher educational institutions’ best practices, identified gaps, developed project proposals, plans & recommendations for improvements in student engagement to maximize learning & retention.
Tools: and Technologies: MSOffice Suite, Balsamiq mockup tools, ITIL, PMP, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio).
Sr Business Analyst
- Monitored website performance via End-to-End in order to meet or exceed SLA requirements
- Managed / completed project joining laptops to EDS domain remotely.
- Recognized as SME in Excel for metrics reporting, utilizing advanced formulas and pivot tables.
- Utilized Excel to analyze data and determine how client could save $5 million on maintenance of older equipment.
- Managed the installation and maintenance of application, database, and web servers & routers, supporting the service level agreements (SLAs) for multiple customer accounts.
- Mentored junior business analysts, trained new hires on technologies with presentation slides
- Assisted the support team on complex support calls and acted as a mediator between different support tiers spread across globally
Tools: and Technologies: MS Office Suite, MS SQL Server, Rally