- Risk Management
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
- IT Project Management
- MS Office Suite (SharePoint, Project)
- Business Requirements
- Budget Analysis
- Training & Development
- Financial Services/AML
- Confidential (ENT. Resource Planning)
- Product Management
- Program/Project Management
- Software Testing
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Senior Project Manager
- Professional, technical and supervisory position responsible for steering, planning, budgeting, and directing IT operations.
- Additional responsibilities include analysis and implementation of efficient business, financial, e - commerce, product, and operational systems to realize business benefits and create value for Confidential and our clients.
- Utilizing PMI and ITIL program management methodologies to support application development teams throughout the project and software life cycles.
- Partner with business leaders and senior management to develop strategic business plans and roadmaps supporting information technology.
- Responsibilities include the development and/or oversee development of program and project plans, milestones, deliverables, timelines, resources and budgets, manage vendor performance and relationships, mentor and coach staff as necessary, lead predictive analytic systems, and design solutions to improve and automate workflow processes.
- Establish and maintain project management guidelines to improve IT Project Management Office maturity.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Project Manager
- Lead the monitoring and tracking of progress milestones and provide appropriate reporting to senior leadership and SRM stakeholders, within the Operations and Technology Risk Management organization.
- Coordinate, facilitate, track, and disposition SRM stakeholders’ feedback during different phases and/or work streams of multiple projects.
- Facilitate and track the submission of project deliverables. Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Managed the Confidential Training Program that was to be delivered to all Citi-employees in attempt to streamline the process of learning the new program.
- Involved in reporting and implementation of crucial data to the Confidential Program - Confidential +, the onboarding of 10,000 Suppliers.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Core member of Enterprise level Project Management team responsible for implementing Strategic Planning Committee initiatives involving both IT, and Operations in a cross functional environment.
- Successfully insourced behavioral health services for eight different markets from a third party vendor in order to reduce company costs, and improve health and wellness of members through an advanced model of care.
- Partnered with IT and Operations to outsource three utilization management programs to a third party vendor in order to save the company over $7M in medical expenses. Process improvements/enhancements to phase I programs also included in scope of project. Assisted with gathering business requirements, QA, UAT, and defect resolution.
- Develop, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, multiple cross-functional departments, and state markets.
- Deliver value for mission critical items, such as submissions to the state(s) with tight deadlines, and highly regulated template formatting through time management.
- Utilized a Scrum-like approach in terms of handling project work with an iterative and incremental methodology.
Confidential, Maple Shade, NJ
Sr. Business Services Project Manager
- Leads a team of managers responsible for the strategic and tactical coordination of Engineering, Implementation, Network Operations, Business Unit, Divisions and Markets to ensure successful project deployment.
- Develops, directs and monitors deployment strategies across all assigned projects for all markets.
- Manages the day-to-day deployment activities of a team of project managers ensuring successful completion of deployments within scope, schedule and budget. Monitors project progress and status via daily task management system utilization. Owns and drives delivery of unit commitments
- Reviews and validates deployment project plans identifying risks, issues and gaps and developing corresponding mitigation plans. Understands and manages program dependencies impacting assigned portfolio of projects
- Manages escalations and resolutions of roadblocks impacting project/milestone delivery; Escalates issues requiring action or decisions to director, as necessary.
- Audits project records/orders to ensure compliance with project management quality standards.
- Understands and reinforces processes; is proactive in identifying and implementing process improvements that will ensure the operational efficiency of the team and the success of deployment projects.
- Confers with and represents the program/department in meetings with the Business and Divisions; fosters collaborative working relationships to the benefit of the program and with multiple departments; ensures alignment around program plans and direction across departments.
- Accountable to director for deployment project plans, schedules, delivery within budget, and quality of all program elements. Acts as the communications conduit to director and associated business/technology leaders by one-on-one meetings and conducting periodic briefings/status updates, as necessary.
- Develops and manages communications and summary reports that apply to senior executives, senior managers and program audiences based on the deployment project plans and status; provides accurate project status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphic reports.
- Fosters team development by working with direct reports to craft their individual development plans (IDPs) and monitoring progress against those plans in compliance with performance management guidelines.
Confidential, Syosset, NY
- Developed and updated plan policies and procedures to ensure (vendor) contractor and subcontractor compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Reviewed contracts for all contractors and their subcontractors. Processed monthly requisitions, which included all financial (vendor) contractor and subcontractor documentation and change order approval.
- Ensured compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the responsible conduct of research.
- Evaluated and report on all ongoing and continuous compliance for all standards and requirements; anticipate, interpret and analyze the requirements of proposed or new reliability standards and requirements.